[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

the menu is exactly opens, the title show up, but there arent any options, and build.prop are in its place

Yes nothing shows because it is disabled so you wont be able to use it if you are on Infusion,

Like i said before

• Make a backup of your current rom IN CWM(clockworkmod)
  • Download the B934 repack.zip and put it on your sd card
  • do all the necessary wipes (just like you did when you installed Infusion)
  • flash it and reboot

Guest mpetrooo

Yes nothing shows because it is disabled so you wont be able to use it if you are on Infusion,

Like i said before

• Make a backup of your current rom IN CWM(clockworkmod)
  • Download the B934 repack.zip and put it on your sd card
  • do all the necessary wipes (just like you did when you installed Infusion)
  • flash it and reboot

Thank you very much, Why did thy disable it? it was a very good gadget:D

Thank you very much, Why did thy disable it? it was a very good gadget:D

it was mainly to stop people messing around in there really,its secret for a reason lol

Guest sandrogp

Theres no need for this i think. Search for the topic in this forum about this, you just need to paste a script into a folder, create another folder and reboot. A few seconds of your time and you got link2sd runnig great.

True. But yet that argument hasn't stopped us having add-on zip's for alternative launchers, that are even a lot easier to install! Literally install from Play Store, the end.

And also that deals with just half of my point. Link2sd does only half of the job. It doesn't move app data, just the app. Some also say, (I can't comment), that is "less robust". What I really want is to enable S2E. I tried to make some sense of this very badly edited and confusing thread referring, to make it worse, to various outdated versions of Infusion:http://www.modaco.com/topic/356275-how-to-enable-s2e-in-g300/

I wasn't even able to make S2E see an external card, let alone the internal after trying a whole afternoon, and felt frustrated. That's why I'm saying it is not that simple and that an add-on feature would be very useful.

I would really love to hear your impressions about this Tillaz!

Edited by sandrogp

True. But yet that argument hasn't stopped us having add-on zip's for alternative launchers, that are even a lot easier to install! Literally install from Play Store, the end.

And also that deals with just half of my point. Link2sd does only half of the job. It doesn't move app data, just the app. Some also say, (I can't comment), that is "less robust". What I really want is to enable S2E. I tried to make some sense of this very badly edited and confusing thread referring, to make it worse, to various outdated versions of Infusion:http://www.modaco.co...le-s2e-in-g300/

I wasn't even able to make S2E see an external card, let alone the internal after trying a whole afternoon, and felt frustrated. That's why I'm saying it is not that simple and that an add-on feature would be very useful.

I would really love to hear your impressions about this Tillaz!

you should probably pm him,that way you can have a proper conversation.

Guest tillaz

the reason why there is flashable .zip's for launchers is so the system launcher can be replaced... if you just grab it from the market you end up with two launchers

And also that deals with just half of my point. Link2sd does only half of the job. It doesn't move app data, just the app. Some also say, (I can't comment), that is "less robust". What I really want is to enable S2E. I tried to make some sense of this very badly edited and confusing thread referring, to make it worse, to various outdated versions of Infusion:http://www.modaco.co...le-s2e-in-g300/

if you want to use link2sd or S2E that's down to you... same for everyone else...

you think "this" thread is badly edited and confusing ?

Guest tillaz

Oh tillaz! What for you take OUT the cool stuff?

i removed it for a couple of reasons...

1) in the past i have seen people brake there phone with this stuff

(zte skate fourms, member turns off the touch-screen..god knows why, couldn't get it back on again)

2) my upload speeds are really bad removing all this stuff shaves off 30mb or more

3) it only has one real use, enabling log-cat... and possible disabling dual mic, if it actually makes a diff

Guest wrtease

i understand 100% i no what you mean seen it happen on the skate forum i had a skate .i now respect any dev and you for your time doing roms for others even without a g300.thank you tillaz.

Edited by wrtease

Guest mpetrooo

Oh tillaz! What for you take OUT the cool stuff?

Tillaz disabling the dual mic is very important, if possible please make a switch in the system settings in the next version, coz with dual mic, i cant phone somebody:S

Please do smg with this, if you have a little time, a little apk is enough just with one switch...

Edited by mpetrooo

Guest tillaz

Tillaz disabling the dual mic is very important, if possible please make a switch in the system settings in the next version, coz with dual mic, i cant phone somebody:S

(i tried to install ths menü, dosnt work, i put in the apps folder doest work, playse do something...

flash the stock rom, disable it then flash this rom again... (with full wipe)

do not restore a back up though, if you do the changes wont stick...

Guest sandrogp

the reason why there is flashable .zip's for launchers is so the system launcher can be replaced... if you just grab it from the market you end up with two launchers

if you want to use link2sd or S2E that's down to you... same for everyone else...

you think "this" thread is badly edited and confusing ?

Not this thread, god no! By "this" I meant the thread for which I was providing the link! The thread on S2E on the G300:

I tried the actions, following carefully, then different order, or skipping some that might have been old instructions... Nothing worked and was at my wits end. If you read it you'll see what I mean about it not being noobie-friendly. Maybe you could have a look at that thread and say what you think, since it refers to your ROM.

Guest tillaz

Not this thread, god no! By "this" I meant the thread for which I was providing the link! The thread on S2E on the G300:

http://www.modaco.co...le-s2e-in-g300/

I tried the actions, following carefully, then different order, or skipping some that might have been old instructions... Nothing worked and was at my wits end. If you read it you'll see what I mean about it not being noobie-friendly. Maybe you could have a look at that thread and say what you think, since it refers to your ROM.

i have never used S2E so have no idea about it at all...

i have always used link2sd

http://www.modaco.com/topic/346620-link2sd-guide-updated-please-read/page__st__40

Guest tillaz

It is too difficult for me, please make an easier way

don't be silly... its not to hard for you lol

it would be the same if i had left it in the rom,

you need to download this and flash it the same way you installed infusion

http://www.modaco.co...-flashable-zip/

enter this code in the dialler after it boots up

*#*#2846579#*#*

do what you need to do....

now download infusion and install :D

Guest sandrogp

i have never used S2E so have no idea about it at all...

i have always used link2sd

http://www.modaco.com/topic/346620-link2sd-guide-updated-please-read/page__st__40

Fair enough... and I can see that whilst I've been talking about this there's just been someone else at the same time that's been trying to be taken by hand on everything they do with their phone, so you might need a break.

Seriously though, if you have time read that thread on S2E or even pm the author. I'm sure you can make better sense of it than most and much more easily, and it seems as if the author is keen to contribute something good. After all making the maximum and best use of the 2gb internal really truly pushes up even further the value for money this device provides. And getting useful higher specs for your buck is a thrill! Hence me being adamant.

But as I've sincerely said many times way before: I'm really grateful for everything you've provided already!

Edited by sandrogp