[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest tcpaulh

Seems that lag builds over time. Clearing cache and dalvik occasionally speeds it back up for me. I think it's a problem with the base rom. Hopefully b963 soon to play with...

Guest tracasan

Seems that lag builds over time. Clearing cache and dalvik occasionally speeds it back up for me. I think it's a problem with the base rom. Hopefully b963 soon to play with...

now that i think about it... lag does seem to build up over time... what does this mean? ram management issues?

Hi, I have the lastest version of Infusion installed, thanks Tillaz.

I have the phone rooted but when I go into infusion settings>system>permissions, I keep getting "Unfortunately Infusion Settings Has Stopped".

No matter how often I try it keeps happening.

Is this important & how do I fix this.

Thanks

i think you have removed superuser.apk

Thanks for your reply Tillaz.

I checked & Superuser is installed. It pops up with permission rights when I open certain apps.

Its not a deal breaker for me anyway.

Thanks for your greatwork.

Guest LMariachi

now that i think about it... lag does seem to build up over time... what does this mean? ram management issues?

Guys, thougth i was the only one...lol. I'll try clearing cache.

If i remember, this issue, is presente since the 1st day i bougth my phone, on Gingerbread was happening the same...it's very weird, and sometimes very annoying...

Could be drivers...don't know, that's why i was asking tillaz if there is something we can do to fix this.

Regards!

Guest irishpancake

This is how I do it as well. I purchased the Pro version of Titanium backup which allows batch restore without single confirmation of each app restore. Thus, updating the rom and restoring all apps is basically consisting of these steps only:

1) backup all user apps and data with Titanium

2) wipe and flash new rom (see specific instructions for the rom as well, of course!)

3) after new rom booted, set up Wifi and Google account

4) install Titanium from market

5) batch restore all user apps and data

You could also create "update.zip" with TB.....it's an option.... and flash thro recovery, without connecting.

Guest Romu_Android

I have a stupid question, if i make a backup of my stock b934 rom and i install infusion, can i restore my stock b934 rom simply with clockworkmod ? I do not need to do additional manipulations ?

Edited by Romu_Android

I have a stupid question, if i make a backup of my stock b934 rom and i install infusion, can i restore my stock b934 rom simply with clockworkmod ? I do not need to do additional manipulations ?

Yes you can just install the back up over infusion, thats not a stupid question ^_^

Guest krisd76

Tillaz, have you taken a look into that back button kills app feature?

Same here, I think its a feature sorely missed from the Skate roms.

Also, is there a way of stopping the full 360 rotation? It would be more practical if we could choose a 270 option.

Keep up the excellent work Tillaz

Guest Fabrizioso
First, excuse me for my english, I do my best... ;P

Second, thanks for your great job and for all who make easier to follow this way.

And finally, I have a little problem with random (it seems) reboots. The only think I can see it s than my localisation. At home, rarely. In my father's home (20km away) very often and in other places not so much.

Perhaps it has relation with the zone s antenna???

Thanks

I encounter the same (on latest version), without ans real pattern, the phone randomly reboots. This hasnt happened in the B01 version for a long time but then started to happen as often as it was used to in B926.

It's not related to any activity but always happens when the phone is idle.

I can see no relation to Bluetooth, wifi, or GPS.

What could we test to find out the cause?

Guest dmalaquias

Thanks for your reply Tillaz.

I checked & Superuser is installed. It pops up with permission rights when I open certain apps.

Its not a deal breaker for me anyway.

Thanks for your greatwork.

I'm getting the same..everytime FC on that option.

Also i'm getting everytime 3 or 4 FC on the camera with every app possible until it open and work, this is very annoying

Guest TangerineTractor

Quick question - with the latest version, I'm getting a lot of toast notifications popping up, mainly when deleting emails - can these be turned off?

Guest tracasan

here's a feature that i would find useful... a lot of times it happened to me that while i was taking the phone out my pocket to answer it i accidentally reject the call... do you think you can put like a delay before the answer or reject button work? or maybe make it mandatory to push one of the hard buttons before working the screen?

Guest antomorro

How's it going lads?

First time Android user. I've just installed this ROM using CWM, but now all I'm stuck with is a swirling Infusion logo. I've no idea what to do :\

How's it going lads?

First time Android user. I've just installed this ROM using CWM, but now all I'm stuck with is a swirling Infusion logo. I've no idea what to do :\

You need to be on the 2030 baseband

so read this thread before doing any more

it will all make sense

Good Luck!!

Guest hogancz

Cheers,

I'm pretty sure I was on the 2030 baseband as I had ICS B926 running perfectly earlier.

I have exactly the same problem. Swirling Infusion logo after upgrading from 926 to Infusion.

I have exactly the same problem. Swirling Infusion logo after upgrading from 926 to Infusion.

Does this ROM suffer the same issues as the base ROM? Ringtones not staying set? Memory issues?

Cheers,

I'm pretty sure I was on the 2030 baseband as I had ICS B926 running perfectly earlier.

For best results i would advice flashing/installing the latest release because this version is based on B934,

Make sure you have done all the wipes and the system partition formats(let the rom boot before flashing any tweaks too)

Guest hogancz

For best results i would advice flashing/installing the latest release because this version is based on B934,

Make sure you have done all the wipes and the system partition formats(let the rom boot before flashing any tweaks too)

Thanks, will try.

I didn't do this:

[b927 and B934 Firmware Versions Only] You need to copy the folder from the toolkit called "dload" and place it in the root of your SDCard. This contains a middle package which is needed to upgrade from any version of GB to B927 or B934. (http://www.modaco.co...with-downloads/)

I guess the dload folder should be from B926.

Nevermind, I am extremely confused :P

Edited by hogancz