[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Perhaps it's because they put an upgtade mechanism in place they were able to be more relaxed. ZTE have no system on the blades and never showed any interest in those phones after they were made. No updates, no source, zilch. By comparison Huawei are fantastic.

Some say HWA is already here. And that if you look into the technical capabilities of the hardware you'll understand why the implementation isn't as full as some. 3D gaming is limited more by the coders still writing for GB than any fault with the phone. Jelly Bean might be a slightly different story.

Guest vladax10

Does anyone know how to enable the CRT lock animation on this ROM? i found the bools file but the animation line is already set to false??

if you have found it,just edit the line and instead false,write true,and see what happens!

Guest lexroad

if you have found it,just edit the line and instead false,write true,and see what happens!

I would also want to know how to enable the animation, please if anyone knows and doesn't mind sharing, that be awesome :D

Does anyone know how to enable the CRT lock animation on this ROM? i found the bools file but the animation line is already set to false??

its broke in most stock ics roms, doing a quick Google will give you more info on the matter...(missing code)

Guest Colossae3.23

some interesting info on who is actually using / downloading this rom.

the increase in people from Myanmar in one day is massive (853 in one day)

Untitled.png

wow, have you ever had that many dloads in one day ever, even on the first day of a release?

Edited by Colossae3.23

I was wondering if you have a time frame for b04 tillaz? I know of shouldn't ask but I want to try out the new features!

I know you devs hate ETA's but I'm really eager to try the new build. I love the changelog!

lmao tillaaazzzzzzz you ledge you've made 3 people happy lol

edit: one req - could you ass the CM10 wallpapers? thanks

Edited by toge64