[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Looking forward to the update.

Currently testing 936 and seems good. Tested a game which lagged even with oc and run better on 36.

Could be placebo effect and the rom being almost clean but giving you some feedback to try to convince you to rebase your infusion. :D

Guest zex_rad

Hi Tillaz,

I don't want to sound ungrateful, but it would be really nice if you could add (whenever) volume wake function (if something like that is possible to implement)...

Keep up the good work....

Guest cjcandrei
Hi Tillaz,

I don't want to sound ungrateful, but it would be really nice if you could add (whenever) volume wake function (if something like that is possible to implement)...

Keep up the good work....

Seems that this can be achieved with go locker and maybe with other lockers as well...

please don't post the link link like this, its the way it is to encourage people to read the important stuff before flashing the rom :)

YOU MUST READ THIS FIRST:

1. TO FLASH THIS ROM YOUR BASEBAND MUST SAY 2030 IN ABOUT PHONE, IF NOT CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE GUIDE
  2. A FULL WIPE IS REQUIRED TO INSTALL THIS ROM >> WIPE DATA / FACTORY RESET
  3. IF YOU PLAN ON USING ROOT, TURN IT ON FROM SETTINGS BEFORE YOU START INSTALLING YOUR APPS >> SYSTEM / PERMISSIONS
  4. BEFORE YOU REPORT BUGS BE SURE YOU HAVE NOT FLASHED ANY MOD OVER THE ROM, REPORT ONLY FROM A CLEAN INSTALL
  5. DOWNLOAD B270812

Sorry, I meant that this is usually a good indication that Tillaz is uploading a new version of the Rom.

soon as the england match finishes i will start the upload ;)