[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Too bad it isn't based on B936 sad.png

i honestly don't know what the hype about B936 is...

i was testing it a while and i cant see any difference or improvements from B934, apart from possibly the worst boot animation i have ever witnessed :o

i just feel it would be a massive wast of my time with no noticeable result... the difference between B927 and B934 was easily noticed,

the fact that its only went from B934 to B936 makes me wonder if there even was a change to the system,

or if Vodafone / huawei notched it up 2 by fixing bugs in apps that i remove anyway...

EDIT: i'm comparing this to the latest infusion, not stock B934

i honestly don't know what the hype about B936 is...

i was testing it a while and i cant see any difference or improvements from B934, apart from possibly the worst boot animation i have ever witnessed :o

i just feel it would be a massive wast of my time with no noticeable result... the difference between B927 and B934 was easily noticed,

the fact that its only went from B934 to B936 makes me wonder if there even was a change to the system,

or if Vodafone / huawei notched it up 2 by fixing bugs in apps that i remove anyway...

EDIT: i'm comparing this to the latest infusion, not stock B934

I think the fact that you are comparing stock rom to a optimised one with tweaks and there very similar says it all and shows the stock One is quite fast. What if 936 was optimised..

My 2pence worth

Guest dan nedan

hi tillaz,

what did you do it to me.

i spent all night with this new infusion

some score so far:

quadrant:

old infusion - old kernel - 1500

old infusion - omegamoon kernel - 1851

new infusion - (probably old kernel - i am not so sure what kernel is now) - 1802

so significant increasing.

i am very pleased also with the new file manager. very attractive UI.

question: my i reinstall omegamoon kernel IOT using smartassv2 and some profiles.

because i used to use 2 profiles: screen on and screen off and my batery life was about 5,5 day.

I think the fact that you are comparing stock rom to a optimised one with tweaks and there very similar says it all and shows the stock One is quite fast. What if 936 was optimised..

My 2pence worth

Even comparing it to stock B934 I can't see the difference...

We don't even know what, or if any system related stuff actually changed from B934

For me its not worth the time it would take, which is a lot...

Not to mention when Vodafone UK release there build it will be the same story all over again,

I will rebase the ROM on the UK version since it will probably be the last...

Iv already had to rebase it three times, but thoses did have a noticeable difference

Also, Infusion has no performance tweaks included because they made things worse in huaweis ROM,

Its mainly just new features and better memory management etc..

Even comparing it to stock B934 I can't see the difference...

We don't even know what, or if any system related stuff actually changed from B934

For me its not worth the time it would take, which is a lot...

Not to mention when Vodafone UK release there build it will be the same story all over again,

I will rebase the ROM on the UK version since it will probably be the last...

Iv already had to rebase it three times, but thoses did have a noticeable difference

Also, Infusion has no performance tweaks included because they made things worse in huaweis ROM,

Its mainly just new features and better memory management etc..

Wouldn't memory management improve performance? That's what I was getting at.

Guest buddn07

I agree. Don't update just for the sake of updating. If there is something worth adding to infusion, then do it, but otherwise... if it ain't broke...

Latest version works really well Tillaz. For some reason it downloaded as a .bin file, but renaming it to .zip it flashed fine!

Guest Redflake

Having tried the stock B936 all day on Friday. I have to say that the the latest infusion is a lot smoother in operation.

So I’m of the same opinion as tillaz.

Anyway well done tillaz this is the best experience on the G300 yet. :D

Maybe those all commenting should try before they comment.

Guest dan nedan

Dan, is working now, 30min after your post, downloaded as a .zip file

thanks!

just checked.

no. not yet.

the link was here: YOU MUST READ THIS FIRST:

but is empty.

Edited by dan nedan

Guest djalpha

The OTA version is still RC6, (I've done a full wipe!)

Furthermore, the OTA-Updater still shows an error, ROM number and modell number combination is invalid

[EDIT] but thanks at Tillaz for the great rom :)

Edited by djalpha

Guest dan nedan

The OTA version is still RC6, (I've done a full wipe!)

Furthermore, the OTA-Updater still shows an error, ROM number and modell number combination is invalid

[EDIT] but thanks at Tillaz for the great rom :)

look at the title "(NO OTA)".

probably that s why.

Guest djalpha

I mean I have done the full update with a full wipe. I thought "NO OTA" only means that the update won't be available via OTA. And the change log says that there should be RC7

Edited by djalpha

Having tried the stock B936 all day on Friday. I have to say that the the latest infusion is a lot smoother in operation.

So I’m of the same opinion as tillaz.

Anyway well done tillaz this is the best experience on the G300 yet. :D

Maybe those all commenting should try before they comment.

Tried and i prefer stock atm thanks

Horses for courses and i wasn't criticising just a opinion.

Guest beebaakid

just installed latest version, wiped everything from last version, mine still defaults to internal storage, and when I change to SD and reboot it reverts to internal.

Guest ugnius40

Hi Tillaz, this may be silly thing to ask. I'm on 936, and one thing I'm missing is notification toggles like your infusion ones. Is it possible they'd work on 936 without modification, and if you could package them as CWM zip.

Thanks for your work anyway Tillaz.

Guest zex_rad

just installed latest version, wiped everything from last version, mine still defaults to internal storage, and when I change to SD and reboot it reverts to internal.

I also wiped everything, updated to latest Tillaz's ROM and without changing anything default storage is SD CARD.

Quadrant Score = 1615 (without anything restored or installed)

Antutu = 2976

Edited by zex_rad

Guest beebaakid

I also wiped everything, updated to latest Tillaz's ROM and without changing anything default storage is SD CARD.

Quadrant Score = 1615 (without anything restored or installed)

Antutu = 2976

hmm... dont know if my recovery is wiping stuff correctly... is there anyway to tell, it looked like a clean install at the start

Edited by beebaakid

Guest beebaakid

just re-flashed the rom(to try and clear up sd card storage issue), noticed it said B070812 when it was flashing is this correct as I thought it was B070912