[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Lame question:

If I unpack this patch4.zip, replace *.png files and repack back will this patch work?

why would you want to do that? if you want to use this just flash without any wipes :huh:

unless you are wanting to package your own boot animation? then you should look at this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1234611

and this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1133703

Cant seem to get Barcode Scanner to work for some reason...Ive got stock ics camera,not sure if thats the cause.

Reinstalled twice and its works after setup but once i exit and try and use it again,it doesnt work

just a dumb question : wich way i must install patch4.zip?

Select update zip or select the install a zip ?

select the install zip from sd card,scroll down to the file and select it..once prompted scroll down to the "yes" bit and select that..and then reboot once its done

Cant seem to get Barcode Scanner to work for some reason...Ive got stock ics camera,not sure if thats the cause.

Reinstalled twice and its works after setup but once i exit and try and use it again,it doesnt work

Amazon app bar code scanner also crashes unless you put phone in landscape mode first

Is that flashing text really necessary? It forces epileptics to look away from the screen while booting up.

lol, no one is forcing people to use it... its not even included in the rom, and there is a preview to see what it is before you even download it.

its certainly not necessary to download and use it, people can clearly see what it is...

i have no idea why someone epileptic would even flash this after seeing what it is, and if they do its on them not me ;)

unfortunately for epileptic people flashing light can be every where on the web, unsuspectingly... must be horrible when i think about it :(

its deleted,

Well, I am not talking about this flashable zip apparently. You said that you had forgotten to add it to your ROM. I guess that means it will be included in the next release. That is my concern. Maybe you could add the old animation as a flashable zip to the addons post?

Guest krishang3

Hello Tillaz, are you gonna update the build for Infusion? New Zealand has release official universal ICS, B936 And daz has made a flashable .zip maybe you can make infusion that build, has lots of bugs fixed.

Guest dmalaquias

tillaz, thanks for the nice Rom.

I just have one problem..my camera starts to work properly but then stops working. Keeps just force closeuntil I reboot the phone and then works but after a few hours its all over again. What can it be?

has lots of bugs fixed.

where is this info ?

as far as i can see there is no noticeable difference... and i am been totally honest

not to mention people will think the same as soon as the uk version is released...

i might do something to see if people really can tell the difference :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Well, I am not talking about this flashable zip apparently. You said that you had forgotten to add it to your ROM. I guess that means it will be included in the next release. That is my concern. Maybe you could add the old animation as a flashable zip to the addons post?

don't worry its deleted, i found it annoying anyway...

Guest frenchdroid

Hi guys - I'm bracing myself for a kicking because I haven't read the last 50 pages of the thread and search didn't throw up what I needed. I have a really tiny question regarding this rom and my daughters phone - trying to get it sorted before she goes away for the week.

So, I installed this rom as soon as she got the phone in August, following the correct procedure and it is working fine. I haven't updated the phone with any new Infusion roms since then so her phone says she is on Infusion B934 Beta 1 (which, as I said, was from around early August).

This morning, her phone offered her an OTA update which said it will update her phone to B04. I remember reading about Tillaz testing the OTA update function but because my daughter was happy with the rom an wasn't at home anymore I just stopped following progress.

Q: Is it safe to do this ? And if so, will it wipe everything or do I need to do anything to restore data, apps, etc ?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Hi guys - I'm bracing myself for a kicking because I haven't read the last 50 pages of the thread and search didn't throw up what I needed. I have a really tiny question regarding this rom and my daughters phone - trying to get it sorted before she goes away for the week.

So, I installed this rom as soon as she got the phone in August, following the correct procedure and it is working fine. I haven't updated the phone with any new Infusion roms since then so her phone says she is on Infusion B934 Beta 1 (which, as I said, was from around early August).

This morning, her phone offered her an OTA update which said it will update her phone to B04. I remember reading about Tillaz testing the OTA update function but because my daughter was happy with the rom an wasn't at home anymore I just stopped following progress.

Q: Is it safe to do this ? And if so, will it wipe everything or do I need to do anything to restore data, apps, etc ?

Thanks for any help you can give.

your best downloading it from the first post and flashing it with a full wipe, so you would need to back whatever up first..

infact the OTA would not work anyway as there is no link on the database

thanks for letting me know this, i need to changed the updater i.d to stop this getting send to older versions

Guest frenchdroid

@Tillaz - cheers for the quick reply. Apart from the extra goodness of B04, is she fine on B01 for now i.e. there isn't anything broken as such, or would you recommend an upgrade for the sake of stability ? (she hasn't had any problems with it, by the way).

@Tillaz - cheers for the quick reply. Apart from the extra goodness of B04, is she fine on B01 for now i.e. there isn't anything broken as such, or would you recommend an upgrade for the sake of stability ? (she hasn't had any problems with it, by the way).

i would upgrade since its better and possibly the last version

Guest k123456

I find the Google Search Bar, does not always respond, perhaps becasue it is now linked to Google Now, I could disable NOW, but woant to see if anyone else has same issue, an dfixed it without disabling NOW

Has anyone else found this, on the latest ver of Infusion

I did a full wipe before installing, this ROM

Rom is excellent

Edited by k123456

Guest lopusina

Hey guys i have one question, does anybody else have problem with updating via ota. i have following error: "Error fetching update info: invalid ROM (InfG300) & device (hwu8815) combo" can i t be fixed somehow or i have to update manualy? thanks in advance.

Guest Potatoes

Hey guys i have one question, does anybody else have problem with updating via ota. i have following error: "Error fetching update info: invalid ROM (InfG300) & device (hwu8815) combo" can i t be fixed somehow or i have to update manualy? thanks in advance.

:blink: just read a few posts above yours

Ota is broken in the latest version , tillaz will release a patch soon.

Ota is broken in the latest version , tillaz will release a patch soon.

It works, but dose not do a full wipe proppery like the other versions

The error is because I have deleted it from the database, that's all

As soon as I update the database the error will be gone