[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest maritimesbob

Has anyone had any problems with the phone randomly shutting down with this rom (ok an earlier version B270812)?

I am unsure whether B270812 was causing the problem, an issue with the phone and/or any other rom for that matter. I have installed the repacked B936 just to see if the phone continue to shut down.

I have yet to install the latest Infusion.

Has anyone had any problems with the phone randomly shutting down with this rom (ok an earlier version B270812)?

I am unsure whether B270812 was causing the problem, an issue with the phone and/or any other rom for that matter. I have installed the repacked B936 just to see if the phone continue to shut down.

I have yet to install the latest Infusion.

I fancied doing some comparisons for my own benefit as i was on stock ics an since yesterday morning had 3 reboots always in a app never when idle. Maybe memory management. Not sure

Guest jsevi83

I've been looking in "Manage applications > All" and I saw MusicFX, but it's not in the aplications menu, so I cannot open it. Then I went to Play Store and saw it's supposed to be for GB only, could someone explain how to make use of the equalizer?

Guest maritimesbob

I was getting a lot of force close errors after having Infusion for a few weeks. Got worse last few days, then the random shutdowns started. Not blaming this rom at all, I have flashed the latest 936 to see if I get the problems.

I was thinking perhaps the ram usage is being pushed to the limits.

Guest dan nedan

looks like a browser issue. Update to latest internet explorer or use google chrome or firefox.

thanks.

on chrome it s working.

i have ie 9.

but i cant understand. since yasterday, everything it was ok. now i have to move on chrome, till i get the point.

When I go to the play store to install apps via PC I get this annoying error: xot3Eo.png

edit: nvm it finally loaded the freaking device. Anyone know a fast solution to this, so it doesn't repeat in the future?

Edited by Guest

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Just a short question:

Sometimes Camera dont start at first attemp.(cant connect to camera)(Same problem with 3rd part apps eg. ProCapture)

On Second start there is no problem. But after a few hours there is the same problem.

and yeah i got 2 automatic restarts yesterday.

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest jsevi83

So the MusicFX app is only for Google Music, isn't it right? Maybe something enabled system wise would be more useful, like DSPManager.

Also, does anybody know an app called Ascend Tools? I found it on a chinese rom (B897 I think) and it can manage roms, make backups and disable the sound of the camera. Quite useful...

Guest jsevi83

In the first post, under "YOU MUST READ THIS FIRST", you click on "Show" spoiler, then you click on "DOWNLOAD B070912" and you will get the latest version, B04.

I've been looking in "Manage applications > All" and I saw MusicFX, but it's not in the aplications menu, so I cannot open it. Then I went to Play Store and saw it's supposed to be for GB only, could someone explain how to make use of the equalizer?

the version that is included is what google use in there stock ics roms... thats where i got it from, it works with google music

press the menu button when music is playing

So the MusicFX app is only for Google Music, isn't it right? Maybe something enabled system wise would be more useful, like DSPManager.

google play music is the stock music player in my rom so musicFX fits in fine, not to mention it sounds better than any other i have used,

but is easy enough for people to add there own equalizer,

i have downloaded it, and i've installed it, but it is Infusion B934 Beta 1 B01(2012.06.13 16:00:00)

there must be a problem with the install, format system then try again

Guest dan nedan

@everyone who have random reboots regular enough to do some testing, please say so here and i will PM you a patch to test

no random reboots but:

- my files stoped today for 4 or 5 times. in a few seconds restarted itself;

- nova the same behavior

- camera ics also.

before installing b04 full wipe data.

now:

- reset to factory settingss

- reinstalled bo4

- reinstalled normal and sense multitasking. camera not and will not do

- did again wipe cache and factory reset

not yet any freezes.

Guest Pain_Deluxe

@everyone who have random reboots regular enough to do some testing, please say so here and i will PM you a patch to test

Like i said.2 reboots while using mobile data. After that is was fine. No idea why :(

pls send me the fix. better the next hours so i can test it tommorow on the daily use with mobile data.

Edited by Pain_Deluxe