[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Redflake

post-981359-0-18763400-1347221199_thumb.

@tillaz i keep getting this fc notification and i dont know what is causing it...

any one else having this problem ??

Just found this with a bit of googleing.

The process named "google.process.gapps" is for Google Contacts Sync. You can go to Settings-->Accounts & sync and disable sync for contacts. That should halt the sync crashes.

To fix the underlying problem may require system updates, clearing data, factory data reset, etc. ...depending on what version of the OS you are running, and what other symptoms are.

No problems here though.

Edited by Redflake

Just found this with a bit of googleing.

The process named "google.process.gapps" is for Google Contacts Sync. You can go to Settings-->Accounts & sync and disable sync for contacts. That should halt the sync crashes.

To fix the underlying problem may require system updates, clearing data, factory data reset, etc. ...depending on what version of the OS you are running, and what other symptoms are.

No problems here though.

Thanks i think that has sorted

Im having problems with the Huawei stock camera, When I installed B926 the camera and video camera were brilliant, since ive used infusion the stock ICS camera cant take pics without being blurry and I cant hold it still enough! The Huawei camera on ICS works okay, but the video camera freezes for about 10 - 15 seconds before it records and the sound quailty is bad when played back, is it possible to get the orginal camera from B926 to flash onto this ROM?

Everything else is brilliant :) Deffinatly the best ROM out!

Guest PandaThing

Is there any way to get the regular ICS battery indicator? I like it a little better than the circle.

Also, going from gingerbread, i cant seem to run any apps in the background without them being dumped out of memory. This isnt only in your mod, but in ics in general. Is there a setting i haven't seen? Or is this just to be expected in ICS for the G300?

Edited by PandaThing

Im having problems with the Huawei stock camera, When I installed B926 the camera and video camera were brilliant, since ive used infusion the stock ICS camera cant take pics without being blurry and I cant hold it still enough! The Huawei camera on ICS works okay, but the video camera freezes for about 10 - 15 seconds before it records and the sound quailty is bad when played back, is it possible to get the orginal camera from B926 to flash onto this ROM?

Everything else is brilliant :) Deffinatly the best ROM out!

the camera included is the stock huawei one... surely you can see that?

Guest Modzilla

Have to say Tillaz, for me, this ROM just works!

I read the advisory posts thoroughly and can safely say i've had no noticeable issues with the new B04 update or any prior to that.

Many thanks and keep up the good work fella. (Will be throwing some funds your way a.s.a.p) :)

iv modified the storage settings so now it shows the "real internal storage" (the space that's use for apps / apk only)

aswell as fixing other problems with default storage and UMS

post-913969-0-20889000-1347253248_thumb.

Guest Colossae3.23

iv modified the storage settings so now it shows the "real internal storage" (the space that's use for apps / apk only)

aswell as fixing other problems with default storage and UMS

post-913969-0-20889000-1347253248_thumb.

that looks good, and so does the new boot animation. Looking forward to it. Thanks again

Guest ludilo66

new boot animation, will be included in next update

Your rom is great, I love it, if you can for next update please make nova launcher fully working. Becouse same setting is locked and you need to pay to use launcher fully working.

Guest dmalaquias

Just a short question:

Sometimes Camera dont start at first attemp.(cant connect to camera)(Same problem with 3rd part apps eg. ProCapture)

On Second start there is no problem. But after a few hours there is the same problem.

and yeah i got 2 automatic restarts yesterday.

Hey!

You sorted out the problem of the camera?

I have problems with the camera also, it stops working after a few hours of a fresh start. The camera force close until i reboot the phone, then work for a few hours again.

I don't know what is it.

Hi, In the changes in this version log, it mentions Google Ears , and JB status bar. How do I access these? I don't see them ?

Regards

themed JB status bar is kind of obvious :huh:

i will add Google ears to the add-on's

Hey!

You sorted out the problem of the camera?

I have problems with the camera also, it stops working after a few hours of a fresh start. The camera force close until i reboot the phone, then work for a few hours again.

I don't know what is it.

camera is working fine here, using the stock ics camera

Your rom is great, I love it, if you can for next update please make nova launcher fully working. Becouse same setting is locked and you need to pay to use launcher fully working.

lol, that would be piracy and i would get into trouble :ph34r:

Guest jccrawfo

@everyone who have random reboots regular enough to do some testing, please say so here and i will PM you a patch to test

I've been having around 5 reboots a day, would be happy to help test out the patch!

Guest dmalaquias

same problem here.

i think thats maybe a problem with rights.

Im using stock infusion camera app..i think is huawei camera, same appens with ics camera.

I've tested fix permissions and change default storage to internal memory and also turn off flash, but still appens everytime.

Im using stock infusion camera app..i think is huawei camera, same appens with ics camera.

I've tested fix permissions and change default storage to internal memory and also turn off flash, but still appens everytime.

try doing a full wipe then install without resorting any kind of data,

both cameras are working fine for me

if that fails, you really need to post a logcat