[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Colossae3.23

I have infusion B03. Am I supposed to wait for tillaz to correct the OTA databse, or just download B04 from the front page and clear everything?

yeah, I did the latter. No idea when it will be an OTA, but it looks like he is thinking of another update (but again, no time frame)

PS: I did the 5 steps that Tillaz mentions back in the AtomicMod rom and I've had no problems, whatsoever with camera, or any fc's (opps the 5 steps to clear/wipe the phone for a new rom) :P

Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest dmalaquias

try doing a full wipe then install without resorting any kind of data,

both cameras are working fine for me

if that fails, you really need to post a logcat

The last thing i did was:

Run CWM

Delete Data/Format System

Delete Delvik Cache

Delete Batery Stats

Format System

Then i installed the lattest infusion rom, same appens.

I'll do a logcat for you

Guest RussellS

The standard camera app in Infusion is working fine for me as is Camera 360 Ultimate which is my preffered camera app.

In fact, I havn't come across any problems with B04.

Edited by RussellS

In this B4 version I get the same error on the ota update that I get on the B1: Error fetchin update info: Invalid Rom(infusionG300) and device (huw8815) combo!

I have same problem. I got this error on B03, flashed B04 today and still same error.

Guest MickJack

Now moved from 927 to Infusion 04, did all the wipes - before and after?, all ok except for barcode type scanner apps which seem unable to locate/call the camera every time as before, sometimes takes a couple of goes, sometimes get an alert "sorry, the Android camera encountered a problem. You may need to restart the device" restarts or reboots do not help, often picks up second of third time, sometimes won't pick up the camera.

Edited by MickJack

Guest Pain_Deluxe

ive got exacly the same problem

€: antother little problem. the letter ä ü ö ect is written in chinese letters :/

bildschirmfotojxl5n.jpg

and i'm on CWM 4. Could (must) i update to 5 for later infusion versions ?

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

I can't use camera for other programs such as Google goggles?

I also have the problem with Goggles. If I select continuos mode it works, but if I pick the camera I get the message "sorry, the Android camera encountered a problem. You may need to restart the device".

I'm using stock cam app, which is working fine, and also lgCamera, which is also working fine. Any ideas?

Guest mortmaru

which launcher are most people using here maybe that is why some people are having curtain issues.

Any one know how I can change the infusion boot logo not really a fan of it?

Edited by mortmaru

Guest andy.hyde4

I also have the problem with Goggles. If I select continuos mode it works, but if I pick the camera I get the message "sorry, the Android camera encountered a problem. You may need to restart the device".

I'm using stock cam app, which is working fine, and also lgCamera, which is also working fine. Any ideas?

I have no idea that's why I asked people...

Guest Pain_Deluxe

damn i try go launcher per swap. Now its an system app after i go swap back to nova-.-

luckily i did an backup. try to restore.

Restore quite fine :) Everything back now :)

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

beyondpod and other music apps FC on me when using chrome at the same time, its persistent since b03... any reason why?

is it an ICS thing? it really acts very similarly to the problems HTC had

Edited by toge64

Guest dmalaquias

try doing a full wipe then install without resorting any kind of data,

both cameras are working fine for me

if that fails, you really need to post a logcat

Tillaz, i cant do a logcat for you cause adb doesn't detect my phone lol tried everything.

I noticed maybe something about the camera, i've plugged the phone and before that the camera had force close, now is working.lets see until when

Guest Pillhead

hi guys my step daughter has this phone and i rooted it and flashed it with the rom that was out before this version....

she has lot all abilty to text as the message part keeps crashing:(

Any ideas as she doesnt want to wipe and start again?

thanks

shes on version b934 beta 1

Many camera apps are failing when launched in portrait mode. Sadly the launcher only runs in portrait mode.

ive got exacly the same problem

€: antother little problem. the letter ä ü ö ect is written in chinese letters :/

bildschirmfotojxl5n.jpg

and i'm on CWM 4. Could (must) i update to 5 for later infusion versions ?

the way your music tracks are named is not related to android, you can clearly see those letters fine on your app names...

find those music tracks with the file manager and rename them, or do it on your computer and re-add them

Hello, are there plans to include in future releases the DSP Manager app? Thank you!

no, sorry

i think there are better free options on the market to be honest

here is a good one

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.ebbert.audioeq.free&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImRlLmViYmVydC5hdWRpb2VxLmZyZWUiXQ..

damn i try go launcher per swap. Now its an system app after i go swap back to nova-.-

luckily i did an backup. try to restore.

Restore quite fine :) Everything back now :)

flashing the nova launcher from first post would remove the other system launcher

beyondpod and other music apps FC on me when using chrome at the same time, its persistent since b03... any reason why?

is it an ICS thing? it really acts very similarly to the problems HTC had

i think this is related to huawei's stock roms and there poor implementation of hardware acceleration,

using beta1 do i have to full wipe to install latest version or is cache and davlik ok

yes, whenever you flash a rom you should to do a full wipe... if you read the first post all info needed is there

hi guys my step daughter has this phone and i rooted it and flashed it with the rom that was out before this version....

she has lot all abilty to text as the message part keeps crashing:(

Any ideas as she doesnt want to wipe and start again?

thanks

shes on version b934 beta 1

you need to do a full wipe when installing roms,

all the important info to avoid problems is on first post

Guest Pain_Deluxe

@tillaz

I've done that. But Go Launcher was still under install apps but as an system app :D

anyway i will buy you a beer ;) (Hope the € / Pound course is not to high xD)

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

tillaz do you have a solution for the camera problem?

we going to need logcat to have a chance of resolving this,...

anyone having problems with logcat needs to flash stock rom enable it then re-flash infusion