[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest popoyaya

Side by side with my OLED Blade, the 300 doesn't have the deep blacks, vivid colours or wide viewing angles, but it's pretty good and bright. Even the Blade is unreadable in bright sunlight.

Side by side with my OLED Blade, the 300 doesn't have the deep blacks, vivid colours or wide viewing angles, but it's pretty good and bright. Even the Blade is unreadable in bright sunlight.

so the blade also has a crappy screen then

my lg2x and nexus 7 are fine in the sun just like inside a building. the g300 even if i turn screen to 100% brightness i can only just make out who to call from my contacts. zte skate also unreadable in the sun, but not quite as bad as the g300. anyhow, not really the fault of the infusion rom which is excellent.

Guest popoyaya

I wouldn't call either the Blade's OLED or the G300's screen crappy. They're extremely good for the money.

Back on topic...

Fantastic work Tillaz, this rom rocks! Smooth & bugfree.

Coming from CM7 on my blade I do miss the following features:

CRT animations

EQ Manager

Transparent & customizable power control widget

Long hold back button closes current app

Can I request these in the next version, or can they be installed serparately?

Edited by popoyaya

Guest grabster

Using b04 without any hitches but over the last few versions i have not been able to install\run allbackup which is a pain.

Ive tried flashing the zip and installing the apk with no sucess.

Something else... is anyone else plagued with constant reboots when leaving wap on for any length of time ? It seems that each time i look at my phone its rebooting once again and it only happens when the data is left on,turn data off and its rock solid.

Maybe its an ics thing as it doesnt happen on gb.

Not complaining,just mentioning.

I wouldn't call either the Blade's OLED or the G300's screen crappy. They're extremely good for the money.

Back on topic...

Fantastic work Tillaz, this rom rocks! Smooth & bugfree.

Coming from CM7 on my blade I do miss the following features:

CRT animations

EQ Manager

Transparent & customizable power control widget

Long hold back button closes current app

Can I request these in the next version, or can they be installed serparately?

customizable power control widget is already there

system > power widget

CRT off animation is broke in most stock ics roms because missing code in services.jar and surfaceflinger.so

services.jar i can handle, the other is out of my capability

Guest Pain_Deluxe
its kind of confussion when its working fine for some but not for others...

i will try goggles and see what happens, can someone give me instructions on how to create the problem ?

open whatsapp and then send someone a picture with doing it with the cam

tillaz, smooth scroll tweak is in Infusion ROM?

if you mean disabled scrolling cache, then no, not yet, it was in older versions

i'm not to sure it even makes a difference to be honest

adding this to the bulid.prop can disable it though

persist.sys.scrollingcache=2
[/CODE] changing this could also improve scrolling
[CODE]
#Fling velocity
ro.max.fling_velocity=4000
to

#Fling velocity
ro.max.fling_velocity=12000
[/code]

Tillaz, any chance of a silent time/quiet hours where you can turn sound off apart from an alarm so Australian emails etc. don't annoy you at night. Please.

Always thought it was stock ICS and the best thing ever, but then realised it was some kind of CM mod?

Guest clauscdi

Trying to install this rom I get following error:

Failed to verify whole-file signature

Signature verification failed

Instalation aborted.

What could be the problem?

Guest dt_matthews

Tillaz, any chance of a silent time/quiet hours where you can turn sound off apart from an alarm so Australian emails etc. don't annoy you at night. Please.

Always thought it was stock ICS and the best thing ever, but then realised it was some kind of CM mod?

You can use Llama app for that and a huge amount of other things - brilliant app actually.

Trying to install this rom I get following error:

Failed to verify whole-file signature

Signature verification failed

Instalation aborted.

What could be the problem?

you have clockworkmod installed ?

this sounds like something the stock recovery would give

Guest Davidl32

all you need to do is turn root on, then below that select if you want it to ask for root or just allow it to any app...

then it will work like normal superuser... apps will ask for root when you open them...

post-913969-0-07710800-1346118690_thumb.

Where exactly are the options in the picture shown? I can't find it.

Infusion settings don't seem to be anywhere on my phone.

Edited by Davidl32

Guest Potatoes

Where exactly are the options in the picture shown? I can't find it.

Infusion settings don't seem to be anywhere on my phone.

It's in settings, scroll right to the top and it's right under the wireless and networks, you can't miss it - unless ofc you don't have infusion installed :P Go to settings, scroll to the bottom and look in "about phone", check the Build Number.

Edited by Potatoes

Guest 22point8

Not sure if its been in a previous post but when I do a google search touching the results doesn't open them. I like the background on the google search, but would rather have it work all the time like on the previous infusion. Here's a link i found showing the problem

Not sure if its been in a previous post but when I do a google search touching the results doesn't open them. I like the background on the google search, but would rather have it work all the time like on the previous infusion. Here's a link i found showing the problem [media=]

I have this issue too, slightly diff to video, but in essence google search not working

Guest TangerineTractor

Any way to restore the earlier task switcher (long press home key) - the new full screen per app one is too slow and clunky, and really offputting (imho) ? (rest of the ROM is brilliant)