[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest RussellS

One thing I have noticed today is that the caller display doesn't always seem to work. I've had a couple of instances today where the phone has rung but it has only displayed the number and not the name of the person calling even though it is in the phone book. In one instance the same person called me back a while later from the same number and it did display the caller name.

I don't remember this happening before the update to B04 but I could be wrong. I certainly never noticed this when on Gingerbread.

I will keep my eye on it.

UPDATE: earlier this evening my son called me and it just displayed the number and not the name. However, when I check the call log it does display the name for that call.

Very strange.

Edited by RussellS

Guest Colossae3.23

Yeah I'd say so. I don't have any of these problems. Just thinking these camera problems can't be because Huawei have put in loads of different sensors in their phones? They're have camera problems on omega moon's kernel thread as well. Just guessing really

One thing I have noticed today is that the caller display doesn't always seem to work. I've had a couple of instances today where the phone has rung but it has only displayed the number and not the name of the person calling even though it is in the phone book. In one instance the same person called me back a while later from the same number and it did display the caller name.

I don't remember this happening before the update to B04 but I could be wrong. I certainly never noticed this when on Gingerbread.

I will keep my eye on it.

UPDATE: earlier this evening my son called me and it just displayed the number and not the name. However, when I check the call log it does display the name for that call.

Very strange.

I noticed almost the same thing, but if I wait longer to answer ID shows... It just seams that identifying is a bit slower. Maybe cause cpu management when cpu steps down for idle... (just wild guess)

just tested google goggles and i am getting the error.. this is with the stock ics camera,

testing stock huawei camera now... this also gives the same error

this is strange, i cant see it been a problem with the camera because it works fine

will look into this..

if you use the video icon it works fine... just selecting the camera icon causes a problem

i think this is related to the app calling the camera activity

EDIT: logcat says "libcontrast.so" not found

Guest Redflake

just tested google goggles and i am getting the error.. this is with the stock ics camera,

testing stock huawei camera now... this also gives the same error

this is strange, i cant see it been a problem with the camera because it works fine

will look into this..

tillaz

same problem with stock B936. Started first time ok but came up with error on the second attempt.

Starts in landscape ok though!

How can I make my external 32gb SD card always be mounted at /sdcard?

I've changed the default location to SD card in the storage settings but, on reboot it changes back to the 2gb internal SD card as default.

Thanks.

How can I make my external 32gb SD card always be mounted at /sdcard?

I've changed the default location to SD card in the storage settings but, on reboot it changes back to the 2gb internal SD card as default.

Thanks.

you need to back up your sdcard then format it in windows (fat32) this sorted it out for me

Guest Davidl32

It's in settings, scroll right to the top and it's right under the wireless and networks, you can't miss it - unless ofc you don't have infusion installed :P Go to settings, scroll to the bottom and look in "about phone", check the Build Number.

Ok it turns out, i'm actually using this one.

I was pretty damn sure i was using infusion, or at least i was, until i changed to this one.

Any idea why this one won't root then?

tillaz

same problem with stock B936. Started first time ok but came up with error on the second attempt.

Starts in landscape ok though!

your totally right, i'm glad you said because i just briefly tested it on b936 seen that it worked once and restored a backup..

but now after testing it more on b936 it also has the same problem, after a reboot it fails to work (same error)

i think this might be a problem with the app :huh:

Guest BillBong

Really liking this ROM and will be sending some beer money over to you end of this week for your good efforts.

Installed on a newly rooted/formatted phone so a completely clean install and no real problems so far (although still configuring it for all my usual apps). Just a couple of quick questions/observations:

1) I've activated the battery bar through the infusion settings which I prefer. Is there any way of getting rid of the battery icon completely in the status bar?

2) Getting a lot of FC on Atom Launcher when I try and make a new Folder (it FC's when I say OK after selecting the apps to go in the folder). Not sure if this is ROM or app as I've never used Atom before.

Guest TangerineTractor

you can find it on the second post of this thread, under MISCELLANEOUS ADD-ON'S

Cheers. Didn't identify that as being the relevant file.

Interesting that I've been running the B936 repack, and the phone and mobile data signal is significantly weaker - and it's repeatable - I've flashed both this rom and B936 repeatedly over the past few days, and whilst B936 is fast and smooth, it's not noticeably any different to Infusion but the signal is definitely weaker.

Guest dmalaquias

Camera worked for me when I wiped, installed b04 and then did NOT restore with titanium backup.

I restore apps with huawei backup, not titanium and only user apps

The camera works and gets random errors..sometimes work, sometimes dont lol

Guest feckineejit

Not sure if its been in a previous post but when I do a google search touching the results doesn't open them. I like the background on the google search, but would rather have it work all the time like on the previous infusion. Here's a link i found showing the problem [media=]

I've got the same problem as well, sometimes it will open the link if i keep my finger on the highlighted link, but they are not aways highlighting so wont always open, using my other gmail account don't make any difference tho.

EDIT: i find that if i click the link fast a few times then it will open, sometimes. :huh: is there another version off this that i can download to try?

Edited by feckineejit

Guest smokinjoe18

Another issue cropping up, Booted b04 when it was released (very few apps installed) and now 5 days later i'm having issues clicking on anything in the notification bar and have to press an app on the homescreen multiple times for it to open also my messages don't register on the first touch, a reboot sorts the problem and everything's back to being very responsive but after a few hours it starts to happen again, anyone got any thoughts or is it happening to anyone else??

When I reboot the phone, the sd card still switches to internal memory. Also, Google now seems to everything slow. I can't even search Google without chucking my phone at the wall. I think you should remove Google now and use the old Google search.

Guest bladebuddy
Anyone having problems with the app llama not changing sound profiles?

Not sure if its due to the rom, but wanted to know if someone using it has this problem.

You haven't moved it to the sd card accidently have you.

Also press the lock icon and it never changes profiles after any amount of time.