[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

@the guy who asked for DSP manager

this has actually came a long way since i last tried it (GB), had a look at it on my O2X on jelly bean and found it to be quite amazing lol.. much better results than musicFX

i have it working on the G300 so it should be included in the next release... :)

You haven't moved it to the sd card accidently have you.

Also press the lock icon and it never changes profiles after any amount of time.

No its installed in the phone.

Don't think I have pressed the lock, since the icons change only sound remains.

Nope. Could it be base? I'm on 927 base. The Chinese g300 has a different camera iirc, so if your base is 926 that might explain this.

could be yeah, would be helpful to find out other peoples base that have the camera problem...

the phones i have are using the B926 base, for the better baseband, it really would be handy if we could just flash the baseband by its self... like on the o2x

should start a new thread to try get some more info on this, would be good to know for sure :)

would the baseband be in a rom ? have b926 ics u8818 .could look at it if i new where it was .currently using it 2030 base and same kernal got it from china site.

Edited by wrtease

Guest BillBong

Hi Tillaz, very nice work. Finding it fast and smooth after a day's use and good battery life so far.

One thing that I remember from the old CM7 ROM settings is that there was an option for a "fast unlock" when you have a PIN screen so that you didn't have to press Enter after inputting the PIN, ie. it automatically unlocked once the right PIN was put in. Is it possible to bring this into your settings similarly?

Guest feckineejit

How do i add a picture to lockscreen? with gingerbread i could click setting>lockscreen>general settings>click enable Milocker> click set lockscreen wallpaper>click others, then pick the picture from my folders. but everytime i try with this rom nothing happens, my lockscreen stays blank.

Guest fjpalacios

@the guy who asked for DSP manager

this has actually came a long way since i last tried it (GB), had a look at it on my O2X on jelly bean and found it to be quite amazing lol.. much better results than musicFX

i have it working on the G300 so it should be included in the next release... :)

Wow, thank you! Surely we're all grateful that add the app to the rom. I take a look MusicFX, and even other; none seemed so powerful and effective as DSP Manager.

You're a crack awesome, mate. I'm waiting impatiently for the next release. :D

Edited by fjpalacios

would the baseband be in a rom ? have b926 ics u8818 .could look at it if i new where it was .currently using it 2030 base and same kernal got it from china site.

no the baseband is flashed when doing an official OTA update, along with a good few other things that are not included in a rom .zip

these other things may not be compatible with the later versions we are flashing as zip's, wich could be why we have problems with goggles etc..

i'm going to start a new thread soon to get more info on this, see who's using what base and if goggles works

Guest sandrogp

Wow, thank you! Surely we're all grateful that add the app to the rom. I take a look MusicFX, and even other; none seemed so powerful and effective as DSP Manager.

You're a crack, mate. I'm waiting impatiently for the next release. :D

RECTIFICACION AL FINAL DE ESTE PARRAFO. Que gracia reconocer a un español! Cuidado Javi! "crack" es un falso amigo. En Inglaterra significa "raja del culo" o "coño" a veces y también software al que se le han quitado controles de propiedad intelectual o metodo que permite quitarlos. Lo que querías expresar yo lo diría de alguna de estas formas: "you're the dog's bollocks", "the bee's knees" "the man", "awesome" "amazing" "the best" o tal vez "the guru" RECTIFICACION: una busqueda con google me confirmo que tambien significa "el mejor" tal y como lo usamos en español. Perdon por creerme un sabelotodo! Edited by sandrogp

Guest tracasan

Que gracia reconocer a un español! Cuidado Javi! "crack" es un falso amigo. En Inglaterra significa "raja del culo" o "coño" a veces y también software al que se le han quitado controles de propiedad intelectual o metodo que permite quitarlos. Lo que querías expresar yo lo diría de alguna de estas formas: "you're the dog's bollocks", "the bee's knees" "the man", "awesome" "amazing" "the best" o tal vez "the guru"

i think that's a compliment meant for tillaz :))

Guest fjpalacios

RECTIFICACION AL FINAL DE ESTE PARRAFO. Que gracia reconocer a un español! Cuidado Javi! "crack" es un falso amigo. En Inglaterra significa "raja del culo" o "coño" a veces y también software al que se le han quitado controles de propiedad intelectual o metodo que permite quitarlos. Lo que querías expresar yo lo diría de alguna de estas formas: "you're the dog's bollocks", "the bee's knees" "the man", "awesome" "amazing" "the best" o tal vez "the guru" RECTIFICACION: una busqueda con google me confirmo que tambien significa "el mejor" tal y como lo usamos en español. Perdon por creerme un sabelotodo!

Gracias por decírmelo, no obstante. Lo puse sin pensar, con el significado que le damos en España. Pero sí, quizá sería más lógico haber puesto algunos de los ejemplos que tú diste. Aunque si al final está bien, mejor. Pero no es que supiera que estaba bien. xD

Thanks for letting me know. I wrote it without thinking, meaning that we in Spain. Perhaps it would be more logical to have written some of the examples that you gave me. And even if correct, it isn't because I knew it was okay. xD

i think that's a compliment meant for tillaz :))

Yes, only I didn't write it in the most appropriate way. :P

RECTIFICACION AL FINAL DE ESTE PARRAFO. Que gracia reconocer a un español! Cuidado Javi! "crack" es un falso amigo. En Inglaterra significa "raja del culo" o "coño" a veces y también software al que se le han quitado controles de propiedad intelectual o metodo que permite quitarlos. Lo que querías expresar yo lo diría de alguna de estas formas: "you're the dog's bollocks", "the bee's knees" "the man", "awesome" "amazing" "the best" o tal vez "the guru" RECTIFICACION: una busqueda con google me confirmo que tambien significa "el mejor" tal y como lo usamos en español. Perdon por creerme un sabelotodo!

Rough translation:-

Correction at end of this paragraph. They recognize a Spanish grace! Javi Care! "Crack" is a false friend. In England means "ass crack" or "pussy" sometimes and software that controls have been removed or property method to remove them. What I wanted to express what I say in any of these ways: "you're the dog's bollocks", "the bee's knees" "the man", "awesome" "amazing" "the best" or perhaps "the guru" rectification : a Google search confirmed that also means "the best" as we use it in Spanish. Sorry to believe a smartass!

Guest feckineejit

Hello tillaz don't know if it happening with everyones rom, but could you look into the lockscreen picture problem i mentioned in my post above, as i like to have a picture of my kids on the lockscreen, or let me if yours works properly so as to rule out a rom problem, and also could you look into the google now problem, where me and a few others cant click on links, for your next update. Cheers

Guest feckineejit

Bit of noobie question but if I install a custom ROM and then change my SD card will this mess things up ?

No it wont, but you wont have all the pictures etc on the phone as they will be on the old sd card.

Edited by feckineejit

Guest MickJack

No, paid for apps remain yours even when you change your phone or device.

huuum, hot potatoes................ beat me to it............tattiemunch - potatoes huuum............chips were against me.......

Edited by MickJack

tillaz says Titanium Backup isn't advised so is Huawei All Backup the recommend way to backup apps before wipe...?

I switched from Titanium Backup to Huawei All Backup and I'm really happy. Maybe it doesn't have so many options, but it does everything I need and it's simpler to use. I had the free version of Titanium Backup, so when restoring I had to install all the apps one by one. Huawei All Backup installs them all without user interaction.