[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

I switched from Titanium Backup to Huawei All Backup and I'm really happy. Maybe it doesn't have so many options, but it does everything I need and it's simpler to use. I had the free version of Titanium Backup, so when restoring I had to install all the apps one by one. Huawei All Backup installs them all without user interaction.

cheers m8....giving it a go now....thx for the confirmation.

Guest MickJack

So I Installed ICS and its asking me to pay for apps bought previously

Got ya !!!

no, it must be your account information. My G300, and I use some of the same apps on my Touchpad, these have both seen new roms and carried over paid for apps once the google account was verified.

Edited by MickJack

Guest Potatoes

So I Installed ICS and its asking me to pay for apps bought previously

That's weird, your purchase info is on the google servers so as soon as you sign in you should have all your apps available to you. There's a thread on xda http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1565070 might be worth a read, I would have thought these issues were resolved by now.

Guest tattiemunch

Ahh my fault, I logged in with my gmail account, apps were bought with googlemail account ! all good now

Just wondering what custom ROM do you guys recommend ? also is there a power saver short cut widget like the one on GB?

Hi Hardcore,

I thought I make a suggestion regarding this thread. I downloaded the ROM, but because the file showed up as only 69MB, i realized that all was not right. My second download attempt gave me 177MB, this might be right so I will try and flash it.

It might be beneficial to have the file size and MD5sum listed in the first post.

EDIT: 177MB was also no good, will download again.

Edited by maniv

Guest tattiemunch

Hi Hardcore,

I thought I make a suggestion regarding this thread. I downloaded the ROM, but because the file showed up as only 69MB, i realized that all was not right. My second download attempt gave me 177MB, this might be right so I will try and flash it.

It might be beneficial to have the file size and md5 listed in the first post.

EDIT: 177MB was also no good, will download again.

I was about to try this ROM also, first download attempt stopped at 67MB second finsihed at 177MB, please post your findings

Umm what is md5?

Think of it a bit like a digital fingerprint. If you download a file and the md5 hash (the hash in this instance is: efd54e2199a5e61f5fd004e9e32c9fe0) matches the hash given then you know your file is the exact same file with no changes. If the hash is different then the file has been changed or corrupted in some way.

Edited by Cyda

Guest Pain_Deluxe

So now I reinstall it this way:

First of all backup media ;) then format SD

Wipe / Factory Reset

Wipe Cache

Install infusion

Wipe/ Factory Reset

Wipe Cache

Install random reboot fix test.

Wipe /factory reset

Wipe Cache

let see whats happen tomorrow in daily use

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

So now I reinstall it this way:

First of all backup media ;) then format SD

Wipe / Factory Reset

Wipe Cache

Install infusion

Wipe/ Factory Reset

Wipe Cache

Install random reboot fix test.

Wipe /factory reset

Wipe Cache

let see whats happen tomorrow in daily use

I installed this rom over B936 stock and I have had no issues...try installing the B934 update.app via forced update method and re-flash the rom

?

Where is the d/load link for this ROM it might be my computer, but i cant see it anywhere. thanks

The very first post in the thread has the download link, in the section "YOU MUST READ THIS FIRST:"

Iain

Edited by Iain_L

Guest MickJack

But the button might not be working right now, maybe Tillaz is updating something :-) or maybe it's just broken :-(

Works if I click on the link :)

(why don't the smiley's work in the quotes ? - messy)

Edited by MickJack

Guest Potatoes

Why is in play store my Device named as:

Vodafone HUAWEI HUAWEI U8815-Gerät kompatibel.

double Huawei ?! since i use infusion

I think it's always been like that, I guess it's a combination of these

Maker: HUAWEI

Model: HUAWEI U8815

I'm sure you can change the model to U8815 in build.prop if you're really fussed