[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

I think it's always been like that, I guess it's a combination of these

Maker: HUAWEI

Model: HUAWEI U8815

I'm sure you can change the model to U8815 in build.prop if you're really fussed

No point really,you won't notice it

Hi Hardcore,

I thought I make a suggestion regarding this thread. I downloaded the ROM, but because the file showed up as only 69MB, i realized that all was not right. My second download attempt gave me 177MB, this might be right so I will try and flash it.

It might be beneficial to have the file size and MD5sum listed in the first post.

EDIT: 177MB was also no good, will download again.

the rom will not install if its corrupted... it will give an "error 7 (bad)"

file size will be added though ;)

what do you do if the gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip cant be opened during update and the installation aborts ?

why are you flashing gapps over this rom? there is no need to do that, it already has them.

gapps are for CM / MIUI roms etc..

Guest Colossae3.23

@ tillaz or anyone else

I have no idea what the causes this but I have a Calendar Snooze app (bitfire-development) that doesn't work with the google calendar in Infusion. It worked on AtomicMod and all GB roms. I have written the developer from his website, but I mind as well be talking to a wall. (no answer)

The app gives you loads of snooze customizable options (sort of like outlook) and I miss it a lot.

Do you have any ideas what I can do, or do know of another app that'll do the same thing.

The calendar I have is: ICS_Calendar_V500R002C00B029. I think this is the one that came with Infusion. There is a snooze option that is native with this calendar, but can't find any settings, so it looks like you have default 5 minute snooze and thats it.

Maybe its ICS thing? I dunno. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Guest tattiemunch

the rom will not install if its corrupted... it will give an "error 7 (bad)"

file size will be added though

why are you flashing gapps over this rom? there is no need to do that, it already has them.

gapps are for CM / MIUI roms etc..

I was following instructions from here http://huaweig300.com/huawei-g300-install-a-custom-jelly-bean-ics-rom-from-scratch/install-the-custom-rom/

thanks for letting me know tho

Guest Jamie :)

Does anyone have the .zip to revert to the stock battery icon? :) Thanks!

-- Never mind! Flashed the Sense Multitasking/battery icon and it worked, never worked the first time! Thanks anyway

Edited by Jamie :)

Concerning my llama issue. It seems that the security app was denying permissions by default, changed it reboot and it seems to be fine now.

yes, root is turned off by default.

that's why it says in the "you must read this first" part to turn root on before you start installing apps ;)

iv removed Google now in the next version and replaced normal voice search...

but there will be add-on's to re-add it, and remove it .

just looking at improving the video cam audio quality then its finished...

more info can be found on first page

Guest feckineejit

Tillaz can you look into the adding a picture to lockscreen, i have asked 2 pages back but it seems to have got lost in all the new posts :) or even check if its working for you so i can rule out a rom problem.

Tillaz can you look into the adding a picture to lockscreen, i have asked 2 pages back but it seems to have got lost in all the new posts or even check if its working for you so i can rule out a rom problem.

Works fine for me, on either stock android slide lockscreen, or the infusion MiLocker, or GoLocker.

Screenshot_2012-09-14-10-13-17.pngScreenshot_2012-09-14-10-14-04.pngScreenshot_2012-09-14-10-19-39.png

Must just be me then, had no problems with it on atomicmod, i'm on stock android slide lockscreen but cant get it to work, will keep trying.

Actually, I think with stock Android lockscreen, it can only copy what ever your home screen wallpaper is, the setting may be disabled?. Maybe try using the infusion/MiLocker, as that is definitely changeable.

yes, root is turned off by default.

that's why it says in the "you must read this first" part to turn root on before you start installing apps

The problem wasn't with root. He denied the permission to change sound, by default instead of asking for it.

Guest feckineejit

Actually, I think with stock Android lockscreen, it can only copy what ever your home screen wallpaper is, the setting may be disabled?. Maybe try using the infusion/MiLocker, as that is definitely changeable.

i ticked MiLocker and then tried to add a picture, but when i go to lock screen it is totally blank, no time, lock or anything on it, i run my finger across it to get back on to my home screen

EDIT: got it to work now on MiLocker, thanks for the help

Edited by feckineejit

The problem wasn't with root. He denied the permission to change sound, by default instead of asking for it.

it should ask if root is turned on, at least it dose for me until i turn permission checks off... then its all automatic

tillaz, there is this problem with spellcheck in ICS which underlines in red almost every word. Maybe you can consider using the fix in this thread in case it isn't already fixed:

http://www.modaco.co...spellcheck-fix/

if you have used this rom you should know that problem dose not exist, as i use the CM9 keyboard...

plus iv modded it to be a bit be bigger for better typing

Anyone know if we can overclock this past 1008GHz? :) and also anyone found a way to clear up the ram? max i've gotten free is 170mb of ram heard some people were way over 250mb ram free

Anyone know if we can overclock this past 1008GHz? and also anyone found a way to clear up the ram? max i've gotten free is 170mb of ram heard some people were way over 250mb ram free

yes, overclock is possible, search the forum,

loads of free ram is not a good thing.. it means nothing is been held in memory, "not doing its job"

and using task killers to free up ram do more harm than good, when you kill all that stuff that's running, android will just start most of it back up again

which uses more resources than just leaving them in memory... this is done to make thinks quicker

I wonder if I've done something daft (or just my memory playing up), I think I remember something prior to B04 having an LED toggle but I wanted to use it recently and its gone? A toggle for the LED is so much simpler than having to use a 'torch' app.

Morning all,

I flashed this ROM this morning, pretty good........... however I have a prob with Whatsapp App... I installed Whatsapp and when I go to contacts......in whatapps it says no friend has Whatsapp and I cannot see any contacts....in Whatsapp.

Did anyone face this problem....??? I did everything by the book ............when I flashed this ROM. Thanks in advance chappies.

Guest TangerineTractor

Morning all,

I flashed this ROM this morning, pretty good........... however I have a prob with Whatsapp App... I installed Whatsapp and when I go to contacts......in whatapps it says no friend has Whatsapp and I cannot see any contacts....in Whatsapp.

Did anyone face this problem....??? I did everything by the book ............when I flashed this ROM. Thanks in advance chappies.

Whatsapp links to your contacts to your phone address book, so if you've no contacts in there, it won't display any contacts. it looks at your phone contacts and adds any whose phone numbers are registered with whatsapp.

Whatsapp links to your contacts to your phone address book, so if you've no contacts in there, it won't display any contacts. it looks at your phone contacts and adds any whose phone numbers are registered with whatsapp.

Thanks..........but i do have all the contacts on my contacts list (did a sync with google too)..........but does not appear on whatsapp.........most of my contacts do use whatsapp..........it was all fine with B934.

I know you are looking to remove musicfx for dsp so this is minor but would like to see if anyone has had the equalizer in music stop working. The switch is on still and entering it again turns it on but there is a perceptible volume drop when this happens.

if you have used this rom you should know that problem dose not exist, as i use the CM9 keyboard...

plus iv modded it to be a bit be bigger for better typing

I've been using it for a week now, and yes, the bug is there. When I open a file in a text viewer everything in underlined in red. Maybe is because my system is set to Spanish, but as soon as I applied the fix the red underline is gone. I'm not sure the spell corrector depends only on the keyboard, as you suggest...