[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

hei tillaz.

I am using the latest Infusion and it's badword awesome.

The only problem i have is with Youtube , whenever i try to load it this error appears " unfortunately , Youtube has stopped " , you know why ?

Thanks

Guest Frankish

Upon restoring a nandroid of this rom the default storage is changed to internal again. It survives a normal reboot though. Could it be a possible work around to optionally disable the pointless 2gb internal memory tillaz? Surely then it would always default to external?

Guest andy.hyde4

There's were no significant changes in B940,so he didn't rebase infusion on it

Fair enough i just thought seen as it's 2 builds on from what infusion is currently been based on. I haven't really been following Huawei's recent activity.

I understand that the OTA updater has been disabled, but when it's re-enabled will I have to flash the new update manually for it to work, or just let it do its thing? :)

Hi, 2 things:

1. have to report i had the issue with the caller ID not showing up on incoming calls. It takes a ring or two to appear the name, while it displays only phone number (clean install of infusion rom b04, with only imported contacts from csv file generated by stock b927 ICS contacts manager)

2. In OTA updater i get: Available updates> error fetching update info: Invalid ROM (Infusion G300) & device (hwu8815) combo!

Any thoughts?

Okay I have this problem that's a huge issue for me. When I get incoming calls the phone's screen turns on but the ringtone doesn't play, nor the phone vibrates, can you tell me if there's a third party app for increased ringtones or can you fix this in the next release?

Guest BillBong

I've also got the same "lag" on incoming calls where the contact details don't kick in for a few rings so you just see a number, not the name - maybe this is to do with the CPU throttling?

Also, I'm finding the it seems to randomly default back to the internal 2GB partition sometimes so the ringtone/notification aren't the ones I've manually selected it to. This isn't consistent though so hard to pin down what triggers it.