[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Upon restoring a nandroid of this rom the default storage is changed to internal again. It survives a normal reboot though. Could it be a possible work around to optionally disable the pointless 2gb internal memory tillaz? Surely then it would always default to external?

i'v been looking into this, have tried a few things but had no luck, however i do have an idea that might work

Tillaz how did you make the keyboard bigger is it a build.prop tweak or a modified keyboard apk? I dont have a pc at the moment to dig about. Thanks in advance.

decompile LatinIME.apk

res / values / dimens.xml

change this

<dimen name="keyboardHeight">2.0in</dimen>
[/CODE]

DO NOT TRY THIS, IT CAN BOOTLOOP YOUR PHONE!!

I had to restore from backup a few times trying to work this out.

I found that if I change the files in /system/etc external_sd.fstab to internal_sd.fstab and internal_sd.fstab to external_sd.fstab.

Then reboot my 32 GB SD card is mounted to /mnt/sdcard and the internal 2GB card is mounted to /mnt/sdcard2.

Now its working like I want but it I don't understand why?

Edit: I did this on the latest Infusion ROM.

so, my idea was to try what this guy done, but i really done have the balls to try it lol, messing with the .fstab has not went well for me in the past

then if that worked i can remove other things so the sdcard is only displayed / used

if anyone is willing to try this there self and confirm it working i will continue with it :)

note: this would need done to a rom on a pc, then flashing it with a full wipe

Guest Redflake

so, my idea was to try what this guy done, but i really done have the balls to try it lol, messing with the .fstab has not went well for me in the past

then if that worked i can remove other things so the sdcard is only displayed / used

if anyone is willing to try this there self and confirm it working i will continue with it

note: this would need done to a rom on a pc, then flashing it with a full wipe

Works.

Checked with huawei file browser and they have swapped.

Did it with root explorer on the phone by copying-renaming then pasting back to system etc.

Rebooted and all working ok.

post-791090-0-29300300-1347826074_thumb.

Edited by Redflake

Guest ugnius40

I'm on 940, what is mounted on /mnt/sdcard /mnt/sdcard2 /sdcard depends on default memory you set in settings. If you set sdcard as primary you get it mounted on /mnt/sdcard and /sdcard, internal memory goes to /sdcard2. It sticks between reboots.

there will be an update today

Man... "today" is slipping..... :) :) :) :) :)

And I really need to get some sleep for Monday...

Any chance for ETA....

Edited by zex_rad

I think the last update came at about 11pm, so its likely we'll be flashing it tomorrow I think.

EDIT: That's been answered then. No point forcing it today if it means missing out on things for ages. Thanks for the ROM BTW.

Edited by fuzzyy

no update today?

probably not today,as he may have to make some last minute changes

but he may still upload today...from what i can see he is online so thats always a good sign :)

To all of us who post QUOTES....

delete from quote all SMILEYS so you don't have this CODED quotes.... maybe Tillaz, Dazzozo and few others can read this Matrix, but for me it is just @!#@#%$#!^&%*$....

Works.

Checked with huawei file browser and they have swapped.

Did it with root explorer on the phone by copying-renaming then pasting back to system etc.

Rebooted and all working ok.

post-791090-0-29300300-1347826074_thumb.

so, to be clear, you swapped the names of

internal_sd.fstab and external_sd.fstab

and all worked fine ? is usb connection working ?

thanks for trying it :)

Guest Redflake

so, to be clear, you swapped the names of

internal_sd.fstab and external_sd.fstab

and all worked fine ? is usb connection working ?

thanks for trying it

Yes just renamed both files and all is working ok.

Usb connection is fine. :)

Edited by Redflake

Guest trveller72
i'm trying my hardest to get it out today, just looking at a couple of new things

You are doing a great work.

This ROM is great and you as a dev are fantastic. I am saying this after reading thousands of posts on xda on the sgs2 threads - what a mess (ROMs, users, devs alike)

Thank you for a stable, fast, clean ROM.