[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Just completed installing it, currently rebooted the phone from clockworkrecovery, how long does it take? is it usual to take more then 5 min for first time? im still waiting ..

No, not really. Make sure you do ALL the necessary wipes*, and then install.

*wipe data/factory reset

Wipe cache partition

>Mounts and storage

Wipe system

Wipe data

Wipe cache

>advanced

Wipe dalvik cache

I know it a lot but this will definitely ensure you have a fully wiped phone :lol:

Guest nabby21

My battery stats are suffering on B06, any way to fix this? Also getting a lot of force closes, any way to fix this? Would doing the OTA B07 update be recommended?

My battery stats are suffering on B06, any way to fix this? Also getting a lot of force closes, any way to fix this? Would doing the OTA B07 update be recommended?

you should not be getting force closes, have you restored a back up?

this could be the problem if you used huaweis backup app as it restores some system files

format system then install the rom without any themes or add-on's

after the rom has booted you can go back and install themes or add-on's

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Thanks, Tillaz.

Bravia Engine 2 is an build.prop right?

Is an 2G 3G Button Toggle possibile like on CM? (On the Power Widget) because on standby i toggle 2G to avoid the reboots :D

at the time i must go over the DATA toggle(long press for the data menu)

NOT Automatic.

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

I installed an infusion ROM on ages ago :

version B07

baseband 2030,

andriod 4.0.3

can I just follow page 1 and install thE B06 stable version on this thread then just add in the additional updates zips below to be most up to date with the latest working version OR re-update to version B07 - B952 BASED VERSION: EXPERIMENTAL instead and add the ZIPs below instead?

Improve Camera Audio >> zip.gif video-recorder-audio.zip 161.71K 11 downloads (thanks to Pain_Deluxe for pointing this out)

Mobile Bravia engine 2 >> zip.gif Bravia_Engine_2_Infusion.zip 175.28K 19 downloads

Fix Battery Drain >> zip.gif battery-drain-fix.zip 161.72K 7 downloads (not needed if you flash Bravia Engine, as patch is included

p.s. - (also I get a OTA update message all the time! which never updates if selected)

Edited by eilz

hi guy i'm having some trouble in my phone don't if is related with the rom or just the phone messing around with me, i use the B06 for while now, never had major problems, today my phone just start to freak out, it lost image after a few seconds the touch stiil work but i just don get image on my phone, i block the screen unblock it get image for a few seconds and lost again, anyone know whats happening?? i really need some help :s

yeah but i don't have image after a few second so i can't flash it, i making some test i think its the battery i have charged it in the pc so its badword the battery

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Hm after using Infusion again after 2 Days I can say compare to CM 9.1 R7.

Scrolling is smoother(In apps)

Launcher not smooth(Nova,Apex because of no HWA)

Battery much better,Cam better.... Android Settings scrolling smooth.

But Game Performance sucks sometimes it stucks hard, Dead Trigger has Graphical bugs.

And I miss some features.( Themes).Some settings

Compare CM: Battery Not so good.Its hard to get over the day with 3G.and WIFI cost more battery than usual(think of new wifi settings)

Gameperformance Better(No stucks Dead Trigger has no issues),Homescreen Smooth as Hell,but apps scrolling is not realy smooth

Gameperformance Better(No stucks Dead Trigger has no issues)

unfortunately that's the same on all stock based rom's, shadowgun also has some crappy problems with the touch screen (kernel related i think)

you could give this a try and see if it makes things better (its a bit like v6 super charger i hear)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1579710

hm, i see smoothing scrolling is a build.prop edit. lets see if its work under cm9 (On cm10 no diffrents)

should work on CM as there is a version for it (assuming your talking about that adrenalin engine)

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Hey Tillaz is scrolling cache disabled on b6 ?

will test now new paulm kernel+adrenalin engine.(hope that fix that stuttering on Temple run 2 because its runs smooth but then it goes for some hard lags)

CM9 is to much stuttering on apps(Tappatalk runs like s***!)

test this now: http://forum.xda-dev...1928200&page=48

Ok:First Tests : ( i know only benchmark :P)

Antutu : with new paulM Kernel @ 1,19ghz and that script V3 i have 4322 (NO flight mode)

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Yes tested Supremancy V3 with B06 (Base 944) @ PaulM New Kernel @ 1,19Ghz.

I will test games now , but first i must reinstall all my apps for real ''every Day'' Testing.

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Just flash the new kernel from the first post from here

http://www.modaco.co...dated-28012013/

CWM - Nandroidbackup

then flash the kernel.zip ;)

So i reinstall all my APPs. Templerun 2 dont have this lagging sometimes anymore :) (think its the script)

Antutu with all apps

and fresh install (1,19ghz performance and I/O noop)

@Tillaz. Maybe you get time for new AD Ons ;)

pics comes later damn.

Edited by Pain_Deluxe