[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest wso277

Tillaz: There's something that I think will make this ROM nearly perfect. Why not have an easily flashable add-on (for instance) that would set this phone up for Link2SD, or even better S2E, to use internal memory for apps and also apps data (at least in the case of S2E which is why I prefer it). On my Blade, all of Konsta ROM's include S2E as "standard". No need to fuff about after flashing a new ROM/version, and arguably, the process is even more cumbersome in the G300, it seemed to me, since the aim is internal. In fact, I never managed S2E and I tried a whole afternoon, gave up and went for second best, less space saving, Link2SD.

Theres no need for this i think. Search for the topic in this forum about this, you just need to paste a script into a folder, create another folder and reboot. A few seconds of your time and you got link2sd runnig great.

Is it enough just to 'wipe cache' only with the latest OTA update?

no you have to do both wipes(wipe data and cache), but the data wipe doesnt delete any user data for some reason so your settings and contacts should be preserved. but still make a back up though...you can never be too careful

I have problem with titanium backup. With last release I cant use it.

you have to go into infusion settings>system>permissions

and then from there you have to start allowing apps root access ,sd card access and so on

and you have to turn on everything(the permissions buttons from off to on position) and reboot a few times...it took me a while

Edited by mack_

Guest zex_rad

Hi all....

What is the correct procedure to flash huawei-all-backup.zip. I cant get it to work.... It is flashed but not showing... I must be doing something wrong....

Guest blaztar

and then from there you have to start allowing apps root access ,sd card access and so on

and you have to turn on everything(the permissions buttons from off to on position) and reboot a few times...it took me a while

works fine, thx

Hi all....

What is the correct procedure to flash huawei-all-backup.zip. I cant get it to work.... It is flashed but not showing... I must be doing something wrong....

reboot into CWM and keep re-flashing till it shows up...

or maybe you need to re download the zip (bad download maybe)

or have you tried just taking out the .apk file from within the zip and install it normally?

Edited by mack_

Guest zex_rad

Thanks for prompt response....

"reboot into CWM and keep re-flashing till it shows up..." - I was not aware that you must use some persuasion to install it...

No problem... if nothing helps I also have a hammer(not market app) to squash flash it.... :)

Guest apopberz

MASS STORAGE - is this missing in this rom as a USB connection mode?

MTP and PTP might be simpler for some users to work with but we're talking about people who have flashed their android phone with a custom rom here, these are not people who want MTP and PTP protocols are they?

Guest apopberz

Does anyone know of an apk that we can flash to make long-push volume up/down "next / previous track" when playing music? This is something I've gotten quite used to on CM and would love to have the functionality back.

Guest tillaz

all you need to do is turn root on, then below that select if you want it to ask for root or just allow it to any app...

then it will work like normal superuser... apps will ask for root when you open them...

post-913969-0-07710800-1346118690_thumb.

Guest tillaz

MASS STORAGE - is this missing in this rom as a USB connection mode?

MTP and PTP might be simpler for some users to work with but we're talking about people who have flashed their android phone with a custom rom here, these are not people who want MTP and PTP protocols are they?

mass storage works fine here... try re-installing the rom

Guest apopberz

all you need to do is turn root on, then below that select if you want it to ask for root or just allow it to any app...

then it will work like normal superuser... apps will ask for root when you open them...

post-913969-0-07710800-1346118690_thumb.

mass storage works fine here... try re-installing the rom

Hmmm. I just plugged in the phone again (had tried a few times earlier and got the same result) and now it's working. Let's just say it doesn't always work first time, good enough for me though!

Guest tillaz

Hmmm. I just plugged in the phone again (had tried a few times earlier and got the same result) and now it's working. Let's just say it doesn't always work first time, good enough for me though!

it always works for me... and i use it more than the normal user as i'm constantly copying .zip's to test

full wipe with format system is the best way to go when flashing a new rom / update

Guest tillaz

Umm the download link doesn't seem to be working. It downloads weirdly (on Opera) and then it's corrupted, needs fixing.

nothing to fix on my end... the link is working fine

try using a a different browser or a pc

Guest syedwaqasali95

Can anyone please tell me that is flashing the B270812 Rom equivalent to flashing the b03 Rom by picking it up from Download/OTAUpdate folder in SDCard ???

The b03 Rom was downloaded through OTAUpdate. I wanted to wipe everything so I picked it up from the folder and did a clean flash. Today I looked at the size difference of the two Roms.

The b03 one is 146.72 Mb while B270812 one is 143.28 Mb.

Am i missing some functionality or have I done something wrong ???

Guest Pirex69

Can anyone please tell me that is flashing the B270812 Rom equivalent to flashing the b03 Rom by picking it up from Download/OTAUpdate folder in SDCard ???

The b03 Rom was downloaded through OTAUpdate. I wanted to wipe everything so I picked it up from the folder and did a clean flash. Today I looked at the size difference of the two Roms.

Yeah, that´s an interesting question. Let´s wait an see if Tillaz can help on that.

Guest spikeh

The OTA zip and the zip on the frontpage are exactly the same.