Google Now on B934

Guest anything-but

Guest PACOSH

Anyone tried V7 on the G300?

nah, happy with v6, no need for more frequent notifications at cost of more battery drain..and the accuracy is just fine..i dont see a reason now to upgrade.. but if anyone does, please share the xperience with us..

Guest dreamypuma

Stuck V7 on this morning.

The main difference I noticed was that the Mic logo on the search bar still operates the regular Google voice whereas the Google Now only launches when you hit the Google logo.

Haven't noticed any increase in battery drain yet.

In my opinion V7 seems more responsive.

Guest Northstandhero

I'll let you boys, guinea pig it for a day or two, v6 was ok so unless it's a big improvement i'll stay with that for the time being.

Guest igors_s

Installed v6 on infusion. Worked first time.

At the begining there was an option to have it respond to 'google' automaticaly. Now that option is gone. Is this feature supported?

Guest PACOSH

Installed v6 on infusion. Worked first time.

At the begining there was an option to have it respond to 'google' automaticaly. Now that option is gone. Is this feature supported?

not sure if i got ur question right, but if you mean it should react on voice commang 'google' than if you press 'google' sign in search widget (not the mic on right) it should show the card and wait if you say 'google' (and then respond) or wait if u start to type a searched text.. so there is automatic reaction on saying 'google' followed up by ur question...

Guest toge64

just been trying this - do the cards work with english footbal teams? i can't get mine to work with arsenal

also it really struggles with surnames

Guest PACOSH

just been trying this - do the cards work with english footbal teams? i can't get mine to work with arsenal

also it really struggles with surnames

it works with any team, but takes time to start with it.. u need to make few searches for the clubs results etc, so google knows u r after this team.. pity we cant setup the favorite team manually... but after few search requests google now starts to show cards for searched team.. at least worked for me (and with no-name team ;)