[ROM][Port][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 6.6.9 [05/08/12]

Guest XMasterNinni

Guest omegavesko
Hello, sorry for speaking Spanish.

gapps still install! do not see the maket!

some other way to flash this rom?

Thanks and sorry again for speaking Spanish

Do you have other Google apps like Gmail? Also make sure you're looking for Play Store, not the android market.

Guest muhahahaah

Hello, sorry for speaking Spanish.

gapps still install! do not see the maket!

some other way to flash this rom?

Thanks and sorry again for speaking Spanish

Do you have 200 MB TPT layout?

Guest omegavesko

Some bug reports:

- The Browser app force closes on launch about 75% of the time. Once it does launch however, it doesn't crash at all, no matter how many pages I open.

- The gallery app has a really weird bug where images get filled with seemingly random grey squares. Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/k8j39.jpg

Guest muhahahaah
Some bug reports:

- The Browser app force closes on launch about 75% of the time. Once it does launch however, it doesn't crash at all, no matter how many pages I open.

- The gallery app has a really weird bug where images get filled with seemingly random grey squares. Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/k8j39.jpg

Strange.. but really strange is that i don't have this bugs lol

Has anyone else this issues too?

Guest XMasterNinni

Burstlam released 6.7.0 and 6.7.1. The thing is: It's only bilingual (English & Chinese) and it isn't given in the official Blade thread.

muhahahaah, can you have a look at it as I'm currently on holiday? Just search for a link to a chinese forum in the last posts of the blade thread. I'm pretty sure, you'll have to use Google Translate. :D

I'll try to make a full language version, when I'm back.

Guest muhahahaah

New version up (05/08/12):

- fixed sensors (thx fagyi)

- fixed GPS

- clean up

Link in the 2nd post.

Just flash straight over - if you have problems please make a full wipe!

Edited by muhahahaah

Guest muhahahaah

It is well done. Update flashed. Wipe cache, nothing else. Works perfectly. Thanks to you both. Great work.

Ich liebe euch! :wub:

lol thanks. what about GPS?

Guest RaTToX

lol thanks. what about GPS?

I want to know about this, too! GPS on my Phone doesn't work with the old version + update.zip. How is it with this updated rom?

Guest chrisbrew

I live in Leeds. United Kingdom and gps works fine. In fact its super fast. Browser can be a little slow apart from that, a brilliant rom. Well done.

Guest muhahahaah

I live in Leeds. United Kingdom and gps works fine. In fact its super fast. Browser can be a little slow apart from that, a brilliant rom. Well done.

good to know GPS is working.

Guest shockdj

Been using Mokee 1.10 for a week but decided to give this a try. Impressed!! Very smooth, everything working as described. By far the BEST rom i have tried on my Skate. I will be using this now. Battery life is amazing compared to every other rom i have used. I tried a previous AOKP rom but it was buggy and slow. This is great.

Now, if only someone could fix the FM radio on ICS i would be very very happy as that is one feature that is important to me.

Well done to the devs on this rom. Simply great!!

Guest thabeat

Downloading right now and installing in about a couple of minutes. Thanks!

About the camera flash, is there some kind of hw problem? I mean, yes, It's not critical, but I'm pretty puzzled no 4.0.x has it working... Some insight on this?

Guest sui785
Yeah it is! I really can't miss any of it's features.

It does have the blank screen bug as well, i did a full wipe(coz i was on AtomicMod before) and I'm getting the white screen bug.

post-541478-13443636812449_thumb.jpg

post-541478-13443636963677_thumb.jpg