ROM ICS Stock C00B934 ???

Guest maninhas

Guest palec69

is the screen any more responsive ??, because i dont see any other reasons why i should switch from infusion b927 beta (dont have any of the issues people reported and its still smooth as butter)

Guest grabster

How much time does it take to open the dialer and contacts app (dry start)? And does it have Huawei weather widget?

a split second in opening contacts and no sign of the weather widget.

The browser still closes as well.

Guest clarkkov

K, thanks...now, can somebody please upload the Huawei weather widget from B926? And can somebody please check if Samurai II Vengeance and Shadowgun 3D games work without touch lag in this ROM?

Guest andy.hyde4

K, thanks...now, can somebody please upload the Huawei weather widget from B926? And can somebody please check if Samurai II Vengeance and Shadowgun 3D games work without touch lag in this ROM?

get the flashable zip from tillaz's infusion thread

heres the link http://www.solidfiles.com/d/cc9f647e1e/

Edited by andy.hyde4

Guest tillaz

shadwowgun still has a messed up touch screen... think its kernel related as someone fixed it on another ics device that had the same problem

Guest MiguelPereira

Hi again. Can anyone confirm if the video recording resolution has raised from B927's 640x480?

The weather widget is the same as B927?

Thanks!

the weather widget is there dude

look at these !!!

post-981359-0-58002300-1344691228_thumb.

post-981359-0-57058000-1344691235_thumb.

post-981359-0-97297000-1344691246_thumb.

Well for me the rom is performing great so far, i havent had any major crashes but a few stalls while i was installing loads of apps...but apart from that everything is great.

I performed a clean install,no flashing for me thats how i broke my other G300(and a few bricks too :) )

here is some antutu benchmark scores for ya ^_^

decent scores id say first one is after fresh install and the second one is a few minutes ago actually

post-981359-0-57577500-1344695697_thumb.

post-981359-0-28910200-1344695702_thumb.

Guest Dazzozo

I just chased up the Sensation's TS issue, it was very specific to the touchscreen's driver and HTC later fixed it themselves.

Looking at our TS driver, the issue can very easily be the result of some sloppy code on Huawei's part as their fingerprints (or internal development comments) are all over it.

Here: https://github.com/Dazzozo/android_kernel_huawei_u8818/blob/jellybean/drivers/input/touchscreen/synaptics_i2c_rmi_1564.c

Guest clarkkov

The touch lag can also have something to do with the engine games use because in most 3D games touch works fine. It may be related to some kernel APIs that this specific engine uses. But then again Dead Trigger and Shadowgun use the same engine yet Dead Trigger works absolutely fine, in fact it runs better than in does GB :/

Hope this gets fixed soon because I love Shadowhun and I will sacrifice ICS for it!

For 800x480 recording you can use this .media profiles .xml file:

http://www1.zippysha...83512/file.html

Download it, unzip it and then copy with Root Explorer to /etc/ folder, reboot the phone. This is the same method tillaz used in his infusion ROM, it will still say 640x480 in the app but it will record in 800x480. DO NOT try this in GB - it will soft brick your phone.

Edited by clarkkov

Guest andy.hyde4

None of my album art is showing up, i have it all in the folders from when i ripped the music on from cd. I have also used various apps to download it, these say it is done but then it still isnt there. Anyone else having this problem? How can it be picking up the music but not the cover picture when they're saves in the same folder?

edit: latest one i tried just said failed to save cover art.

Edited by andy.hyde4

Guest Jamie :)

Okay so I got the rom flashed last night, One question, I've done it before but don't seem to be able to - Flash the Vendor package - Should the folder be called dload or vendor? and how should I try to flash it because Storage>SD Card Update and holding volume + & -, power both give me a pink progress bar with NO text, which shortly goes away and does nothing

I stopped by to see the progress...

Dindt anyone learned that the vendor update is meant to be flashed as well?

If you're talking about me, yes I do know the Vendor package is supposed to be flashed but it won't flash..

Guest Northstandhero

I didn't flash the vendor package, everything still working fine, what difference will it make flashing the vendor app?

One thing i have noticed is that App2SD doesn't recognise my sd card whereas it did on previous Rom's

I didn't flash the vendor package, everything still working fine, what difference will it make flashing the vendor app?

One thing i have noticed is that App2SD doesn't recognise my sd card whereas it did on previous Rom's

It activates the boot animation (Which I couldn't care less about) and it also activates the Notification toggle widgets which are really useful

Guest GaryM30

I stopped by to see the progress...

Dindt anyone learned that the vendor update is meant to be flashed as well?

Why, It was not required to make my system run smoothly. I can't imagine how it could run better. So I won't bother. I have all the notification toggles and boot animation without redoing it.