[DEV] [JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM] [Last updated: 26/08]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Curlie

cant wait... :D

is it possible that you integrate the old tv style animation (only an idea) would look great (if you have some time :P )

Edited by Curlie

cant wait... :D

is it possible that you integrate the old tv style animation (only an idea) would look great (if you have some time :P )

this is not a custom rom. It's raw JB. Pure AOSP.

Guest Curlie

Electron beam?

That's not "old". It's part of Android and probably always will be. Huawei just chose to disable it.

ok thanks for answering

i just wondered why the display doesnt swith off like at the galaxy nexus (old TV style switch off animation)

Guest popoyaya

Electron beam?

That's not "old". It's part of Android and probably always will be. Huawei just chose to disable it.

Is it difficult to re-enable it? I guess it's a kernel thing?

Guest popoyaya

The CRT off animation is working here, not sure if I enabled it or not somewhere in the settings, can't find a setting for it now. Was pleased to see it on my G300!

Guest timfimjim

What i want to know is, is it possible to integrate this in the Rom???

Curlie, what ROM are you using at the moment?

The CRT off animation is working here, not sure if I enabled it or not somewhere in the settings, can't find a setting for it now. Was pleased to see it on my G300!

Guest vladax10

1.CM is custom rom(the best custom rom)

2.Electron beam (crt animation) is part of CM,but there was issue on JB with sleeping(i think) and it didnt work,NOW IT IS fixed!

DAZ what is hapening with camera? progress?