[DEV] [JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM] [Last updated: 26/08]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo
Hi,

Did the wifi crazy hacks worked in the end?

Not yet, still searching for a method of getting it to work, it's probably a change between 3.0.8 and 3.0.31 that I can just revert.

Guest Dazzozo
i think it makes the phone running at 60 fps or something like that and so its smoother... (i think so)

Project Butter = vsync and triple buffering

Both are working.

Guest unaszplodrmann

i think it makes the phone running at 60 fps or something like that and so its smoother... (i think so)

Does it fix it at 60 FPS or just limit it to 60 FPS. As I understand it, the main feature is vsync backed by triple buffering... And then, as I understand it, they've altered the queueing system on the main thread somehow to make touch input feel more responsive.

Guest djuroue

Daz could do more work if we leave him alone for a while, and if we stop asking the same questions! When he repairs camera/bt/audio rooting, he will upload the rom to us, so we can test it ... Easy as pie :P

Guest Dellboy2012
Daz could do more work if we leave him alone for a while, and if we stop asking the same questions! When he repairs camera/bt/audio rooting, he will upload the rom to us, so we can test it ... Easy as pie :P

Couldn't agree more!