[DEV] [JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM] [Last updated: 26/08]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Rostilj xD

Djuroue.. back to birthday please :D

EDIT:

66 user(s) are reading this topic

37 members, 29 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Rostilj xD, ramitos, b4da55, billyboy2468, vladax10, andy.hyde4, Hidi, djuroue, rale_ts, mack_, fjpalacios, GrT_1980, bryfly, wso277,grizzlyflea, no1john, Gippox, tmor, bife, Frankish, ParadoX4eva, 0066ad, andenthu, Archix, craigysd, ltsmash, valdek, lopusina, 22point8,zzmusam, shift77, Simey_, kenryk, Prog_Drummer, Fagulhas, sonicprogress, wassupjg

66 users want cm10 tonight!

Edited by Rostilj xD

Guest Dazzozo

Daz a few questions. I have read every post over the last few months but may have forgotten details. Do any ICS bugs appear here or are they gone?

Setting default storage to external sd and rebooting. Is it still set to external?.

Can you set custom ringtones and connect usb, once disconnected do the custom ringtones persist or are they defaulting to system ones.

That's all I can remember for now in the Huawei ICS builds. Thanks!

Those bugs are irrelevant when it comes to CM. They're broken features that Huawei added themselves, they're not actually in ICS. CM eventually will have its own way of setting default storage, and I'm fairly sure it'll actually work.

I've been wondering that, too... Gonna give it a whirl?

You bet. :)

Daz, There seems to be a lot of anticipation about something being put out today for whatever reason. Can you just confirm nothing is going to be release tonight, then we can all stop checking every 5 mins and go a do something productive.

Thanks Cool

Guest dragpyre

Djuroue.. back to birthday please

EDIT:

66 user(s) are reading this topic

37 members, 29 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Rostilj xD, ramitos, b4da55, billyboy2468, vladax10, andy.hyde4, Hidi, djuroue, rale_ts, mack_, fjpalacios, GrT_1980, bryfly, wso277,grizzlyflea, no1john, Gippox, tmor, bife, Frankish, ParadoX4eva, 0066ad, andenthu, Archix, craigysd, ltsmash, valdek, lopusina, 22point8,zzmusam, shift77, Simey_, kenryk, Prog_Drummer, Fagulhas, sonicprogress, wassupjg

66 users want cm10 tonight!

2532387-fg79.jpg

More than 80 users wanted CM10 yesterday.

Ha.

Also, number 1 and only rule of CyanogenMod.

Don't ask for ETAs.

Why do people forget this?

Guest Valicek1

I sent you some donation again. It was all my money which rest on my PayPal after this month shopping in china :) [new G300 Glass]. It's not much but better than nothing.

Guest popoyaya

#huawei-g300 on freenode now has a bot reporting commits to my 3 G300 repositories. Might interest a small minority of people.

Does this mean it's compiling??

Guest krishang3

Another new day for a new discussion which is nothing related to etas guys lol.

Let him take his time, you don't want a from full with bugs let him do what he needs.

We all want cm10 but we just gotta wait.

Chill. Go outside or something...