ZTE LAUNCH THE GRAND ERA (U985) IN CHINA

Guest tillaz

No microSD slot, maybe a 32Go version will be announced like the nexus 7 32Go.

But it won't be the same price

£319.99 i would guess,

one thing is clear though.. similar phones for a similar prices will probably pop up soon to match the competition, with a microSD card slot..

so zte need to hurry the fu*k up and release the era worldwide before its not worth looking at...

seriously they have the worst marketing on the planet... announced 10 moth ago and still not released ???

nexus 4 announced today... released 13th November... basically 2 weeks later :mellow:

Guest the_crevis

I know, do google not realise that if only they were to include a micro sd-card slot that the nexus 4 would be the ultimate device? I am just tempted to get the nexus 4 because of the amazing specs to price ratio and i am fed up of constantly having an under-powered phone xD. It would have to be the 16gb version though as I need more than 5gb of storage. That said if ZTE release the era before the nexus 4 then I think i shall go for the era as its specs are not much less than that of the nexus 4. This is only if the era is offered at £200 or less sim-free. Come on ZTE, they've got the marketing all wrong, now lets see if they can make up for the incredibly long wait with an incredible price?

Edit: The way to get around the nexus 4's lack of internal storage would be to have a tiny microusb memory stick (I know they are sadly not available) plugged into the device or some how integrated into a case. Just throwing ideas about :P Some good ideas and creations were being thrown about here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1778909

Edited by the_crevis

Guest JHsaucy

There will be a ton of nexus copies like there always has been when a new nexus comes out, hopefully with expandable memory. Won't be getting all the new OS though :(

Good day everybody, Tillaz did you order Nexus 4 already or will you still wait for the grand era ? i am asking in order to know if anyone gets it from here :)

Good day everybody, Tillaz did you order Nexus 4 already or will you still wait for the grand era ? i am asking in order to know if anyone gets it from here smile.png

nexus 4 is not an option for me...

first reason, no expandable memory, 5.5gb or 12.5gb is simply not enough for me

second reason, people have already been cracking the glass back panel on there review units... (the pack panel is glass like the iphone 4)

i say anyone who is waiting for the zte grand era to send them emails asking went its coming...

this is the email address [email protected]

will you wait for it in UK ? or did you already ordered from china ? also at what store would you recommend me to buy it from china ?

i'm waiting for it to be available in the u.k

bad news i'm afraid... just received this...

they say they want to move from the worlds 4th largest mobile phone manufacture to number 1 over the next course of years...

this is not going to happen keeping all your products at home in china... what ever happened to the deal with orange they had ?

i have no idea what i.m going to get now... but it has to be quad core... any ideas?

post-913969-0-28094600-1352394069_thumb.

fu*k zte, they are total dumb...

Guest hugobosslives

they say they want to move from the worlds 4th largest mobile phone manufacture to number 1 over the next course of years...

this is not going to happen keeping all your products at home in china... what ever happened to the deal with orange they had ?

i have no idea what i.m going to get now... but it has to be quad core... any ideas?

if I didn't know you don't like cloud storage then I would say n4 tillaz.

maybe the new sony 1080p/2gb ram/s4 pro thats been in afew recent leaks? http://www.intomobil...medium=facebook

edit: oh and yer. badword zte. not going back to them until they sort their shite out in Europe. its not acceptable to announce a phone then never release it nearly a year later.

Edited by hugobosslives

Tillaz why dont you buy ERA from china ? what draws you back ?

i want something with a good community on here, worst mistake i made was getting the o2x... total dead

also, i want to buy it from the u.k for easy warranty return if needed

the era was the perfect choice for me as it would of been really popular if it was world wide like the blade and skate etc...

its zte's loss, i guess there to stupid to relies :mellow:

Decided on a phone Tillaz? I'm dead set on the Nexus 4 - Simply because this piece of crap Grand X with only 340MB(!) of usable ram has jaded me to anything less than 1GB. 2GB sounds like heaven.