[4 Nov 2012] [Jellybean] AOKPCM10 Remix RC 2.4

Guest burstlam

Guest Droopy_be

New info today : BT seems to work !! Yes ;)

Yesterday I have unpair my phone from my car and reconfigure it only with phone channel without media channel.

I will test media channel later.

:)

Bad news, BT isn't working, I have the connection, but impossible to read my contact from my phone, I can only read the history call.

--> No permission request for my address book !!

Burstlam, Your ROM just works awesome on my Idea Blade .. Smooth and stable :)

Thanks for such an increadible rom .

Only 2 minor issues i am facing on my blade about DAILER and SETTINGS menu, both of them need almost 4 secs to open..

Plz , can u replace the default dailer with a another dailer .. Is it possible ?

Thank you .

Guest Snap.IT
Is this ROM decapricated ? Seriously the dev behind this stopped launching newer versions of the ROM becuse KonsTaT stopped releasing updates to CM10 .

Which updates since this release would warrant a new release?

Updating for the sake of updating is bad practice.

Burstlam, Your ROM just works awesome on my Idea Blade .. Smooth and stable :)

Thanks for such an increadible rom .

Only 2 minor issues i am facing on my blade about DAILER and SETTINGS menu, both of them need almost 4 secs to open..

Plz , can u replace the default dailer with a another dailer .. Is it possible ?

Thank you .

Both dialer and setting opens pretty much instantly for me :mellow:

This.

Guest WiiSky70

Do you wan't to know why ? Becuse KonstAT won't release more updates to merge CM10 fixes .

Even you could release a repo sync or add more personalization into the ROM

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest Snap.IT

Do you wan't to know why ? Becuse KonstAT won't release more updates to merge CM10 fixes .

Even you could release a repo sync or add more personalization into the ROM

No, the source for this ROM isn't available to me so i can't do anything with it nor would i want to since it's a mix with code coming from several different places.

I don't know what it is you're looking for but if you tell me what you want updated then perhaps i can be of assistance, right now there isn't anything that is see as worth releasing for.

guys, I've got my osf2 uk edition to the original rom, tpted it to 200/40/200, installed clockwork mod 5.x.x.x and when trying to install your latest rom i get this msg:

"assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") =="

I've followed this post instructions and now it looks like a dead end.

Help indeed needed here....

guys, I've got my osf2 uk edition to the original rom, tpted it to 200/40/200, installed clockwork mod 5.x.x.x and when trying to install your latest rom i get this msg:

"assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") =="

I've followed this post instructions and now it looks like a dead end.

Help indeed needed here....

This won't work on a Crescent/OSF2 :)

Edited by De@n

This won't work on a Crescent/OSF2 :)

Hey mate,

I've managed to return back to the stock rom and did try installing several JB rom flavours having the same msg repeating itself...

I wonder what should fix the assert msg on osf2 AND truly install JB on my device? Anyone?

Hey mate,

I've managed to return back to the stock rom and did try installing several JB rom flavours having the same msg repeating itself...

I wonder what should fix the assert msg on osf2 AND truly install JB on my device? Anyone?

It now appears to me JB installations can be done ONLY with CWM 6.x.x.x versions.

No, the source for this ROM isn't available to me so i can't do anything with it nor would i want to since it's a mix with code coming from several different places.

I don't know what it is you're looking for but if you tell me what you want updated then perhaps i can be of assistance, right now there isn't anything that is see as worth releasing for.

I think there is still scope for improvement in the JB ROMs available for ZTE Blade with respect to functionality and performance.

Check URL http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1836116, where users are having JB ROM on their Sony Xperia X8 mobile, which is less powerfull than our ZTE Blade mobile with native USB tethering, Native WIFI tethering and even FM Radio functionality working.

Guest Snap.IT

I think there is still scope for improvement in the JB ROMs available for ZTE Blade with respect to functionality and performance.

Check URL http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1836116, where users are having JB ROM on their Sony Xperia X8 mobile, which is less powerfull than our ZTE Blade mobile with native USB tethering, Native WIFI tethering and even FM Radio functionality working.

Of course there is room for improvement.

Don't think that any other phone with different hardware is any indicator of it happening though.

Updates with those kind of fixes will come when and if someone wants to take the time to fix it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mercury92

Hi,

Using 24 Nov 2012 ROM.

It happens frequently:

When I am calling somebody (choosing from contacts), my phone screen turns black and phone buttons do not respond while I have ability to talk. When call is dropped then it will take approximately 40 - 50 seconds when I can hear that call is dropped (sound comes from the phone), screen returns to normal.

Edited by Mercury92

Hi,

Using 24 Nov 2012 ROM.

It happens frequently:

When I am calling somebody (choosing from contacts), my phone screen turns black and phone buttons do not respond while I have ability to talk. When call is dropped then it will take approximately 40 - 50 seconds when I can hear that call is dropped (sound comes from the phone), screen returns to normal.

Settings>Device Options->Calibrate Proximity Sensor.

@Burstlam

Any plans for AOKP-CM10.1?

Guest Leonardo Lefim

In my Chinese Blade (256mb ram) this ROM is working very well, fast and fluid, but the home button on the navigation bar does not work. "Back," "Recents" and "Menu" function, unless the home.

You know what might be the problem?

(Sorry my english, I'm brazilian)

Guest chraist

I'm also having issue with the performance settinngs. It's back to lagfree after every reboot and the app has su permissions so that's not the problem. Is there a way to manually edit the settings (hard code)?

Otherwise a very good rom I must say! ;-)

Edited by chraist

I'm also having issue with the performance settinngs. It's back to lagfree after every reboot and the app has su permissions so that's not the problem. Is there a way to manually edit the settings (hard code)?

Otherwise a very good rom I must say! ;-)

/data/data/com.aokp.romcontrol/shared_prefs/com.aokp.romcontrol_preferences.xml

Edit romcontrol_preferences.xml with Root Explorer :)

Edited by De@n

Guest chraist

/data/data/com.aokp.romcontrol/shared_prefs/com.aokp.romcontrol_preferences.xml

Edit romcontrol_preferences.xml with Root Explorer :)

Still no luck, it resets after a reboot. Have tryed to reinstall the rom and still no luck. (All wipes and formats done). Looks like I'll be reverting back to Swedish Snow cause i don't want to run KonstaTs JB couse i miss the nice AOKP settings. Am I out of luck here to get it to use smartassv2?

Still no luck, it resets after a reboot. Have tryed to reinstall the rom and still no luck. (All wipes and formats done). Looks like I'll be reverting back to Swedish Snow cause i don't want to run KonstaTs JB couse i miss the nice AOKP settings. Am I out of luck here to get it to use smartassv2?

Copy cpugov.sh to /system/etc/init.d

cpugov.zip

Edited by De@n