Jump to content

CM9 for Lg Optimus L3 (E400)


Guest tony_secreto
 Share

Recommended Posts

Works perfect!, Thanks.

But

Found a bug.

When i try to take a screenshot it creates a blank file, i can see it on my L3, but i can not see it on my PC because it's 0 bytes long, i have windows 7, any ideas?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New update works terrible.... I can't see improvements. 10 minutes and back to v10m stock rom.

New update works terrible.... I can't see improvements. 10 minutes and back to v10m stock rom.

me to,and i have problem with mobile network
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ill wait til the rom becomes stable. is there a TUN present in the rom? seems like tun is not available. it says tun is not loaded....

looks there is no TUN.ko /check tun.ko on PLay/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm testing the last nightly (23-09) and it's quite good...wifi is ok but sometimes it lose signal with ad-hoc connection even if the spot is far 2mt . The battery life falls sometimes with no reason. 3g is working good. still no mass storage option(i'm on linux, not tested on windows yet).

thanks for the good work

p.s sorry for my english ;D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, I was tested the 09-09 and 23-09, and both works pretty good (thinking that this is unstable stuff), but I have a issue with the network in both (the 23-09 works a bit more faster), I did some tests and looks like is something weird with DNS's in DHCP and in Static mode.

In any case good job, and thank you very much to the creators.

Cheers.

Edited by ALoGeNo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello to all members of MoDaCo! :)

I bought my stock E400 a week ago, and since that time I tested:

1. Installing CWM via ROM MAnager and FastBoot

2. Installing Cyanogen nightlies 09-03,09-09,09-16 and 09-23 and playing extensively with them

3. Partitioning my 8GB external flash for usage with Link2SD - success.

4. Flashing WhisperCore 0.5.5 via fastboot - failure, the phone simply did not boot

5. KDZoing everything back :)

The bugs I encountered were pretty the same already posted here. The battery bug, the USB mass storage bug, no USB recognized after battery bug fix from xda, no radio :( Just a couple of questions:

1. AFAIK CM9 Full-device0encryption relies on LUKS implementation from the Guardian project, similar to Nemesis's Google Play App. I managed to mount a secure volumes to /data/data/ app-specific folders, effectively masking the contents for protected browser cache. Simply create a LUKS volume and mount it for example to /data/data/com.mgeek.TunnyBrowser and Dolphin browser will create a cache in a protecte container. There are several other proggies that work with this trick, but there is no Skype among them. So, the question. Assuming we have a crypto module in kernel supporting AES256, can we use it for a FD encryption and via scripts - for Link2SD external volume? That would be a viable alternative to WhisperCore.

2. Just tested stock encryption does not work. Any way to diagnose the failure? logcat?

3. Trebuchet launcher does not save icons on homescreen anymore :( 09-09 and 09-16 did the trick right. Should I revert to 09-09?

Edited by gellmar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I managed to fix ADB + MTP and ADM + PTP bug :) Still no USB storage enabled in Trebuchet though.

To fix ADB + MTP(PTP) non-working MTP, you have to edit the system's MTP inf file, adding the VID&PID of LG Optimus L3 CM9 as MTP device and then re-install the device. For example, I had one unrecognized device when I turned on ADB debug with MTP setting:

5f1f1c4c4d25353578d63da880e23852.png

so MTP device did not work.

I copied all files from DriverStorage related to wpdmtp to a new folder, opened wpdmtp.inf and added three lines (marked bold):

...

[VendorModels.NTx86]

; Kodak PTP

%USB\VID_040A&PID_0140.Device%=MTP, USB\VID_040A&PID_0140

%USB\VID_040A&PID_0200.Device%=MTP, USB\VID_040A&PID_0200

%USB\VID_040A&PID_0121.Device%=MTP, USB\VID_040A&PID_0121

%KodakDC4800%=MTP, USB\VID_040A&PID_0160

%LGE400%=MTP, USB\VID_1004&PID_61F9

[VendorModels.NTamd64]

; Kodak PTP

%USB\VID_040A&PID_0140.Device%=MTP, USB\VID_040A&PID_0140

%USB\VID_040A&PID_0200.Device%=MTP, USB\VID_040A&PID_0200

%USB\VID_040A&PID_0121.Device%=MTP, USB\VID_040A&PID_0121

%KodakDC4800%=MTP, USB\VID_040A&PID_0160

%LGE400%=MTP, USB\VID_1004&PID_61F9

....

[strings]

;Non-localizable

SERVICE_KERNEL_DRIVER = 0x1

SERVICE_DEMAND_START = 0x3

SERVICE_ERROR_NORMAL = 0x1

Msft="Microsoft"

...

LGE400="LG Optimus L3 E400"

and reinstalled driver with Have Disk method.

Now, the device is recognzed and work properly - I can access both SD cards while running ADB shell :)

baabaa84258ebff9056da4e07ba60db8.png

Hope this helps!

Edited by gellmar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.