CM9 for Lg Optimus L3 (E400)

Guest tony_secreto

Thks dude. Im downloading here to test again the rádio =).

Yes please do. tell me if it's included this time. they did change some FM stuff in it again so I hope its included now..

Bad news: The rádio isn't installed again =(.

Yes please do. tell me if it's included this time. they did change some FM stuff in it again so I hope its included now..

Too BAD :( ...

BTW is there any way to improve camera recording fps ... just noticed that in 2.3.6 was way smoother than in 4.0.4 (like 25 or 30 fps on 2.3.6 and 15-20 fps for ICS 4.0.4)

Too BAD :( ...

BTW is there any way to improve camera recording fps ... just noticed that in 2.3.6 was way smoother than in 4.0.4 (like 25 or 30 fps on 2.3.6 and 15-20 fps for ICS 4.0.4)

If you can find ics compatible libs libs instead of us hacking the gingerbread camera driver

If you can find ics compatible libs libs instead of us hacking the gingerbread camera driver

What should I search or edit .... Thanks for the reply :) (under /system/etc/)

i already upgraded my lg e400 to cm9 but the color is blurred its hard for me to read some message and apps, is there any solution, i just buy my phone 2 months ago

i already upgraded my lg e400 to cm9 but the color is blurred its hard for me to read some message and apps, is there any solution, i just buy my phone 2 months ago

<------------FLASH FLASH FLASH DAT KERNEL)

finally the display is fixed ..but after installing hike in cm9 the phone is not responding hand i need to reboot the phone this is the only problem for me

I was running ICS and flahed back to gingerbread to install now I cant root my phone. I was using V10k, but the download link is broken. I have tried 10I and 10E, but for some reason no program will let me re root. Im using the GBR software, my phone was purchased unbranded

Solved - I used Superoneclick v1.7 in rageagainstthecage mode. For some reason the latest version 2.3.3 does not work with our device

Edited by Flowfx

Hello,

with only very few Apps installed, I still get the message, that no memory is left, when installing Dropbox.

When looking at the Device in Windos Explorer, I see 473M free, and 599M used.

Any Ideas?

Greetings,

Hendrik

i have a problem guys on my cm9. i cant use the camera on my phone properly because the display is all red. everything is working fine. its just the camera. :(

Hello,

with only very few Apps installed, I still get the message, that no memory is left, when installing Dropbox.

When looking at the Device in Windos Explorer, I see 473M free, and 599M used.

Any Ideas?

Greetings,

Hendrik

Open link2sd

Display only updated apps

Convert all this updated system apps too system apps!

System APP update going every time in user space...