CM9 for Lg Optimus L3 (E400)

Guest tony_secreto

Guest Wavenskie

I do my research about 720p Recording on LG E400.

The blog that i visited says red lens is possible to capture 720p weather its CPU can handle it or not and green lens can record video up to 640x480 weather its CPU can handle it very well. Unfortunately LG E400 has a Green lens. Which is limited to 640x480. Sadly :(

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hecatae

http://bluebox.com/corporate-blog/bluebox-uncovers-android-master-key/

going to patch both of these in

and this:

https://www.codeaurora.org/cgit/quic/la//kernel/msm/commit/?id=7e9785f78415d32e0b17b1d296a172b66e0d2ab7

Guest Wavenskie

Got a copy here if you want it

Does it work ? Did you try this one ? What bugs are fixed in this new nightly ?. Thanks alot

Guest hecatae

@hrcatae what does those patches actually do and any success trying em

fix the masterkey exploit, fix the negative extra info field, fix the qualcomm exploit.

Guest nikufellow

fix the masterkey exploit, fix the negative extra info field, fix the qualcomm exploit.

So are these patches included in your un official build, if you don't mind can you also try fixing the overlays - some apps like dialer, apollo are messed up

Guest hecatae

So are these patches included in your un official build, if you don't mind can you also try fixing the overlays - some apps like dialer, apollo are messed up

doing that now, currently checking out a 3.4 kernel

Guest hecaex

Hey hecatae could you fix the bug with the unsuported sim cards...

i ve read that cm9 sim card dont recognise some sim cards...including mine :(

If u know how to fix that please include this in next builds :D

Thanks in advance!

Guest f3tus

Somebody on XDA wrote:

I tried this unoffical cm9 rom and I noticed that it is quite fast but do not know if it just happened to me or anyone else have a problem but my camera does not work and the lights on the sensors.

Guest Thankfull

got a problem with the led indicator on the back and menu button, camera have an error "can't connect to the camera" and also the brightness control don't work.

Edited by Thankfull

Guest Thankfull

Somebody on XDA wrote:

Bro I am also encountering the same problem the camera, brightness control, and the light at the touch sensor for back and menu button doesn't work i wish this can be fix.

Edited by Thankfull

Guest Thankfull

Hi developers thank you for supporting this device I've been using this phone for a month,and currently using the latest build of hecatae for two days and I can say that this is a nice build its faster than the old builds and no more force close however i find that there is a problem the LCD brightness control, the Light at the back and menu button don't show and the camera is not working. the other build works but this doesn't please fix this Sir hecatae I really appreciate your work if you can fix that i can say that this is a stable version by the way i came from version 10J firmware. thank you and sorry for my bad English

and by the way I've tried multiple 3rd party camera application and also wipe data and cache but still doesn't work .

Edited by Thankfull

Guest Swaggzo

can i ask someone what is this error and what does it do? invalid int "cm9" always shows when i open my wifi

yeah I experienced same thing until I downloaded another nightly.

Guest viking_kong

can i ask someone what is this error and what does it do? invalid int "cm9" always shows when i open my wifi

go to settings>about phone>cyanogenmod update then select update manually..done..invalid int "cm9" will no longer appear everytime you switch the wifi.

Guest skunk_claudio

how can i upgrade to the latest nightly with gellmar' sdmerge without losing all settings and apps? (I have sdmerge already!)

Guest kerberos2001

Recently, i've installed the CM9 + Gelmar mod. When I'd installed the SDMerge mod, the smartphone had stopped to boot (and stucks in bootlogo). There is a right order to install these mods?

(In time: The problem was solved reinstalling the factory 2.3.6 ROM, and the CM9 later, again. But, however, I never managed to install the SDmerge).

how can i upgrade to the latest nightly with gellmar' sdmerge without losing all settings and apps? (I have sdmerge already!)

Edited by kerberos2001