CM9 for Lg Optimus L3 (E400)

Guest tony_secreto

Just installed the latest build (3/09 http://get.cm/get/jenkins/7416/cm-9-20120903-NIGHTLY-e400.zip)

No change for me for the moment , but i don't have visible bug

I can't enable USB Mass storage

And the application goes too interal memory when i want to put it on SD

The way to go to the extra-SD is not sdcard/_externalSD

But its mnt/extra-sd. Maybe its for that that link2sd doesn't work properly

Guest vegetaSRB

anybody was able to use link2sd to move programs to extrasd? mine's only move to intenal storage (1gb)

Partition sd card with Rom manager and in link2sd create mount script(select ext3) and then will work...

USB mass storage works in 2012/09/03 nightly

I instaled that build and USB storage still not working...

Edited by vegetaSRB

Guest WhiteDeath25

even doing what you have said,It still only install the programs in internal storage (the one that is 1gb), after around 137mb it says that is full, it doesnt install to microsd

post-991458-0-23088400-1346720562_thumb.post-991458-0-99607800-1346720543_thumb.post-991458-0-08873700-1346720546.pngpost-991458-0-17836700-1346720548.pngpost-991458-0-24611200-1346720554.png

I that i want is to move the programs to Ext SD(my microsd card) or to sd card 2º part

Edited by WhiteDeath25

How you du to put two SDcard?

I found a bug this morning.

When you start the phone IT'S Doesn't boot i get the LG logo and after the charging icon of the battery (at least this work when you plug the chargor lol) ! So i try by the recovery. I go to the recovery and choose reboot system now. I finally get the CM Loading screen. But it's doesn't finish and the phone go down again.

Finally i found a way to start it.

Push the ON button . Wait until the vibrator make his brrrrr release it

Wait for the battery icon on the screen. At the moment she appear push the on button and wait until the screen get off. Now the phone boot normally :)

Guest telicrepa

I instaled that build and USB storage still not working...

You have to disable usb debug first.

How you du to put two SDcard?

I found a bug this morning.

When you start the phone IT'S Doesn't boot i get the LG logo and after the charging icon of the battery (at least this work when you plug the chargor lol) ! So i try by the recovery. I go to the recovery and choose reboot system now. I finally get the CM Loading screen. But it's doesn't finish and the phone go down again.

Finally i found a way to start it.

Push the ON button . Wait until the vibrator make his brrrrr release it

Wait for the battery icon on the screen. At the moment she appear push the on button and wait until the screen get off. Now the phone boot normally :)

Yes, it happened to me, but the phone works after that.

Edited by telicrepa

Guest Mađarica

@WhiteDeath25

Dude, how did you do that? :) I tryed to somehow use internal storge for apps, but without success.

I created partition from a recovery mod, instaled link2sd, instaled ext2 script and it work like a charm. In link2sd you need to use link app option, not move to sd. The best option is to install link2sd first, and in options set allways link to external partition, and program will work for itself.

You have to disable usb debug first.

Yes, it happened to me, but the phone works after that.

Yes the phone work after , but we need to do that each startup

And the usb storage doesn't work for me , whenever i disable or not debug

Edited by ch22

Guest juancostaa

I'm Smith the storage problem. Can somebody send me a tutorial or a link showing how to instal the original from. Because I need to use the wifi tethering and it's not workng on CM9. I tried to use the kds system but after I instal the rom I just can see a white screen. Please can somebody help me? I lost my backup from!! Thanks!

Guest juancostaa

I'm Smith the storage problem. Can somebody send me a tutorial or a link showing how to instal the original from. Because I need to use the wifi tethering and it's not workng on CM9. I tried to use the kds system but after I instal the rom I just can see a white screen. Please can somebody help me? I lost my backup from!! Thanks!

Guest emperorisuka

I installed the 0903 version, and it disabled the notification sound of my Messaging/Handcent. Now I can't know if someone texts me

EDIT: flashed Experimental 3 rom, and the notification sound went back.

Edited by emperorisuka