Thoughts on the G330

Guest JHsaucy

Wow, that looks awesome! But surely it won't come to UK? And if it does it would be more than £250??

yeah, i'm more than sure it wont release in the uk, like the oppo finder (worlds thinnest smartphone)

i will just buy if from fastcardtech if i decided on it,

£50 VAT, no other charges

http://www.dutycalculator.com/new-import-duty-and-tax-calculation/saved_calculations/view_details/110533818/

why do we have to pay VAT ?

paying the shipping should be enough...

i don't understand how this works to be honest, iv had things off eBay from Hong Kong and not had to pay a penny more... just delivered as normal

Guest vladax10

i Dont know real reason of buying phones like these,they have no comunity support at all,that means no custom roms,no modified kernels etc..simply you cant get benefits of that strong hardware....that is my opinion..

Guest RussellS

i Dont know real reason of buying phones like these,they have no comunity support at all,that means no custom roms,no modified kernels etc..simply you cant get benefits of that strong hardware....that is my opinion..

Yeah but if Tillaz gets one then there will be custom roms and dev support the same as there has been for every other phone he has owned (or even just had access to).

Edited by RussellS

Guest vladax10

Yeah but if Tillaz gets one then there will be custom roms and dev support the same as there has been for every other phone he has owned (or even just had access to).

Tillaz modifies stock roms and he makes them better,but he isnt true developer(like he said),he doesnt porting roms (CM,MIUI,AOSP) or playing with kernerls etc...

Guest MrPuddington
zte era is 100% using tegra 3... that's why this price is low (kia-platform)

Indeed, you are right. I was thinking of the ZTE Grand X - which is available I think, but I wonder why you would want one. Is the price for the Era known?