[ICS] [REPACK] [4.0.3] B936 U8815 Vodafone OTA release [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest bladebuddy

You could try rooting and installing cwm then flash which ever ICS rom you like then un root. I am quite sure it can be done.<br />This rom isn&#39;t rooted.

Edited by bladebuddy

Guest bigmick1774

Thanks for the help.

I re-rooted, loaded CWM, then downloaded the re-pack from this thread and updated that way - have yet to try the work email but have no super user so hopefully the security check will pass (although CWM is still installed).

All google apps now seem fine, and reflashed the startup screen from the Japanese one back to Huwaei but hopfully a simple question. Is there a huwaei vendor file that can be added. I like the keyboard and notifications. I tried the vendor update.APP provided that I previously downloaded with 926 iirc but it didnt work. Was also hoping to remove the vodafone splash screen.

wtf is this s***?

3 reboots within 1 week (Wipe all i can) and after a reboot my sounds all standard. Same after plugging in to usb.

Sounds sdcard related. Have you tried a different sdcard?

is this the same as b936 update as i need that to update my current veriosn of gingerbread, i have tried the download link from the guide and it stops downloading halfway, is there any othr way or can i use this one instead.

Guest blaster99999

i have read the problem regarding power toggles with this rom , i have no power toggles but also on my unlock screen i only have 2 options ( instead of the 4 on gb) i only have unlock icon and camera icon , is there a way to change this.

Guest schnurzelat

Sorry to stress this again, but i have the same problem as bigmick1774.

I downloaded the zip with update.app from this thread, because i want to have a clean install. I created and checked the md5sum of the update.app. Everything is Ok.

Right now i am on B926 from Huawei. I always get a "update failed" after unpacking (Step 2/2).

Any solution for me?

Thanks

schnurzelat

The 936 version that was withdrawn was supposed to support 926 according to the PDF but this was not true

only if you're on a stock rom. If you removed stuff, installed cwm etc, then it won't work. You need to install a stock rom.