[ROM] ParanoidAndroid 2.81 CM10 4.1.2 [Updated 31.3.2013]

Guest zeelog

Latest build has battery drainage bug for me....

Discharged within 5 hours :(

Help...

don't have the same problem, battery life seems decent and normal. but i guess this subject all depends on usage and other factors (brightness levels,wifi etc). did you take a look at battery under settings to see which app/process is consuming battery? would also try a full wipe just to make sure, in the past i had similar problems with other roms, but with a full wipe everything seemed to sorted itself out, for some reason or another.

Guest Mihai Enea

Latest build has battery drainage bug for me....

Discharged within 5 hours :(

Help...

I had the same problem but after a Dalvik Cache Wipe battery life was better..lasted for 24h.

The problem solver was disabling Google Now. This feature is a real battery and data drainer.

Now my battery lasts 3 days with minimal to normal use.(40 mins calls and 1h browsing per day)

Having trouble with playing avis, they are all out of sync when I try to play them with the MX Player. Anyone else having this problem?

Edited by cd492

Guest Mihai Enea

Having trouble with playing avis, they are all out of sync when I try to play them with the MX Player. Anyone else having this problem?

I had the same problem with MX Player.

I have changed to BSPlayer and now it plays great.

Guest Mihai Enea

Is there gonna be a update with improvements from konstats ROM

If the rumors are true ... then we can have HQ youtube.

This post if from KonstaT thread:

"With the newest build (16.11) I can watch HQ videos on youtube smoothly, sometimes the bitrate changes so it freezes for 500ms and goes back smooth again, great work KonstaT :)"

Zeelog, I tryed your Paranoid 2.54 for Skate and must say: excellent work ! Please dont forget update sometimes for Skate too. I like your Paranoid very much.

You knows than C3C0 has resolved the problem of WiFi Tethering (on Skate)? Posted code in thread Paranoid/CM9 on Skate section. May be you adapt that code to your Paranoid.

Thank you very much.

Is there gonna be a update with improvements from konstats ROM

indeed, version 2.5.5 up :-)

If the rumors are true ... then we can have HQ youtube.

This post if from KonstaT thread:

"With the newest build (16.11) I can watch HQ videos on youtube smoothly, sometimes the bitrate changes so it freezes for 500ms and goes back smooth again, great work KonstaT :)"

well, although there is a considerable improvement on youtube hq playback, it's still laggy sometimes, but definitely a step forward :-)

Zeelog, I tryed your Paranoid 2.54 for Skate and must say: excellent work ! Please dont forget update sometimes for Skate too. I like your Paranoid very much. You knows than C3C0 has resolved the problem of WiFi Tethering (on Skate)? Posted code in thread Paranoid/CM9 on Skate section. May be you adapt that code to your Paranoid. Thank you very much.
thanks, but i'm afraid i can't promise anything for skate, can't test builds myself so that makes it like a hit or miss project

Guest blader95

I had the same problem but after a Dalvik Cache Wipe battery life was better..lasted for 24h.

The problem solver was disabling Google Now. This feature is a real battery and data drainer.

Now my battery lasts 3 days with minimal to normal use.(40 mins calls and 1h browsing per day)

Yeah,reflashed the rom...solved problem

... i can't promise anything for skate, can't test builds myself so that makes it like a hit or miss project

Zeelog, dont worries :-) only you know that many wants your Skate ROM! if its possible, then perfect! and you must know too this: if you need betatester for Skate, you can count on me, I am available, you only have to say; put a message and is already.

Thanks again, congratulations for the nice work, and excuses for my poor english

I love this rom so far but i want to know about battery life, as it was extremely poor on previous builds hows battery life now?

battery life was normal in previous builds and so is now, if you have an issue with battery life yourself, it doesn't necessarily mean that there's an issue with a particular rom. You can try wiping dalvik cache or full wipe, just to make sure, unless your battery has reached end of life of course (since you mentioned you had this issue also on previous builds and also concluded that battery life was extremely poor)..also, as someone pointed out previously if you're using google now then it's likely to be the culprit. Yet again, depends on usage, type of apps etc etc

Guest Verhaaltjes

I found this rom in skate section at goo.im site .

Is it suitable for skate too?

The rom in the Skate section (Paranoid 2.54) works perfectly well on Skate.

I found this rom in skate section at goo.im site .

Is it suitable for skate too?

yes! and very very interesting! it's another proposal to take in consideration. Tried and very satistactory :-) You must test it!

Guest Carlos Manuel Leemet

Thanks!

WiFi works well and it's pretty fast!

only issue is the tablet and phtablet mode at least on my blade...

Maybe I should flash PA ROM to my nexus too but I like more stock ROM on my Nexus.. :P

Guest Dragos Ret

Anyone else having problems with mms in 3G mode? I've been struggling with this one for a long time, ever since I flashed my blade, while I am connected with wifi it sends and receives mms instantly, but while I am 3G connected it keeps sending and sending forever until I connect to wifi, please somebody help me, I am pretty dumb for this stuff so if you may have mercy of me :/