[ROM] ParanoidAndroid 2.81 CM10 4.1.2 [Updated 31.3.2013]

Guest zeelog

Guest peetu20

Is there any way to move tablet mode whole navigation bar top of the screen? I very often hit softbuttons when i am writing something...

It woul be nice to get option to do that

Guest card0384

Sorry for my translate.google.de-English ;)

I have on my factory fresh Blade Fashion TV (fresh from Ebay with more built-2GB SD card (32GB is ordered)) rooted + paranoidandroid CM10 2.6.0 4.1.2 + gapps installed.

What has struck me:

- Bluetooth is turned on, if it is deactivated again, however, it is then only after a restart of the device on again. Then it is all the time in the setting menu "Bluetooth is activated", but it comes up no icon. btfix.zip from other threat no fix this Problem.

- When I received a picture via Bluetooth, shows me the news bar on this. When I select them, the line then it hangs the phone

- In the camera menu, there is a panorama feature, if I activate this, I have a black screen. If I hit it de-timer, I have vertical colored stripes, but not recorded - Camera 4.2-App not fix it

- When I'm in camera mode, receiving a video, so this is rather an accumulation of successive Frames - Camera 4.2-App not fix it

- The Google voice recognition does not work at when I touch the microphone icon, comes shortly "initialize" and right after "that was not understood, try again." I can repeat as many times - always the same error. Can it be that the lack of voice recognition is a certificate problem? I've read somewhere that ZTE has no factory agreement with Google regarding the stores etc.. Then on the other hand I know the topic at Apple with Siri, it works well only with the relevant certificates. The Voice Recording (Voice Memo) works on the device so it's not a driver issue. The voice recognition starts, too short and breaks until immediately after the start -> this is probably not the application to access the Google Voice server fold ...

The image itself is in itself quite fluently, I am pleasantly surprised ...

- I am looking to find a widget, using the Facebook, email (not Gmail, but regular emails), SMS, missed calls, etc. Whatsapp an overview on one side are

Does anyone have suggestions for me, whether I need to do anything differently, so one or the other point work?

Edited by card0384

Guest sergiuv

Hi. I have two phones that I can pick: ZTE Libra and ZTE Blade

As I read on the forum the phones are quite similar and the same ROM will be good for both, but some people with 5MP camera said that the camera is not working because is different then the older models.

Can someone confirm that this ROM works also with ZTE Libra 5MP camera ? I want to buy this one because Blade has 3MP.

Thank you very much.

Edited by sergiuv

Just tried AOKP from burstlam...

If the PA developers pick some of the aokp features then this ROm will be the ultimate ROM for any mobile

• Weather panel on pattern lockscreen and notification area
  • widget panel on nav bar
  • toggle shortcut for nav bar
  • disable nav bar(like there is one option for changing the colour) for certain apps in PA settings

Edited by vNa5h

Guest sam tyler

morning. I think I find a problem. when I go into system settings and select status bar in battery status style, if I select hidden I get 'settings has stopped' no great loss. but I think a fresh install would sort it out.I'm using the latest version.

If the PA developers pick some of the aokp features then this ROm will be the ultimate ROM for any mobile

• disable nav bar(like there is one option for changing the colour) for certain apps in PA settings

i agree, however apart from the fact that currently pa sources are currently closed, they seem to focus more on AOSP which makes it pretty pointless to our device, on the other hand they said they will still retain a cm repo - sincerely hope they do (subject to a working cm10.1 device config on blade)... As for the last feature you mentioned i.e. disable navbar for certain apps, the option is now included in their latest pa settings (v2.99b6) - again, this is only available for certain devices, such as galaxy nexus aka maguro...

Up with PA2.6/JB from ZeeLog. Skate build, please :wub:

again, pointless releasing an update now even for skate, pa sources based on cm stalled at v2.55, i simply released an update for blade (2.60) so it would have youtube hq natively supported - version itself is far than the official pa version, i believe that the latest release for skate supported youtube hq.

There's a PAC rom,it was combine Paranoid Android,AOKP,and CyanogenMod on one rom,and it was opensource..

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi Neroid,

Did such a ROM exist for our ZTE Blades? As the PAC Rom you speak of...??

Ref: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2013025

As this Rom looks so awesome, but I cant find it anyway for our Blades, other than on other devices.... Would so love to use this on a ZTE Blade if ya can find it please...?? :)

Thank you... Lister

There's a PAC rom,it was combine Paranoid Android,AOKP,and CyanogenMod on one rom,and it was opensource..

Edited by Lister Of Smeg

again, pointless releasing an update now even for skate, pa sources based on cm stalled at v2.55, i simply released an update for blade (2.60) so it would have youtube hq natively supported - version itself is far than the official pa version, i believe that the latest release for skate supported youtube hq.

Thank you, ZeeLog. You master the situation perfectly and you know if it is worth an update or not. I just want you to know that your versions for Skate are highly valued, and when you have sufficient content to do this, you should be grateful if you won't forget the Skate. I am still using your last PA 2.5.5 and is going great; as I told you, the thing that annoys me most, almost the only fault, is the problem with the switch 2G/3G in the notification bar; when you do a new version, you'll be grateful for whatever you'll be reviewing that. Thanks again :)

Edited by RaAmon

Hi Neroid,

Did such a ROM exist for our ZTE Blades? As the PAC Rom you speak of...??

Ref: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2013025

As this Rom looks so awesome, but I cant find it anyway for our Blades, other than on other devices.... Would so love to use this on a ZTE Blade if ya can find it please...?? :)

Thank you... Lister

I cant find PAC rom for blade,but it was available on other device,so we just need a dev who can build it from source or port it from other device to blade..

:D

nb:i'm not a dev,just user..

Guest sam tyler

i agree, however apart from the fact that currently pa sources are currently closed, they seem to focus more on AOSP which makes it pretty pointless to our device, on the other hand they said they will still retain a cm repo - sincerely hope they do (subject to a working cm10.1 device config on blade)... As for the last feature you mentioned i.e. disable navbar for certain apps, the option is now included in their latest pa settings (v2.99b6) - again, this is only available for certain devices, such as galaxy nexus aka maguro...

does this mean p.a. type blade roms have come to an end? always the good ones go first.....i still get that settings stopped in status bar settings(in battery status style setting when i select hidden)even after a fresh install.but i like how this rom looks on my phone,hopefully p.a. will come back.....

Guest Snap.IT
does this mean p.a. type blade roms have come to an end? always the good ones go first.....i still get that settings stopped in status bar settings(in battery status style setting when i select hidden)even after a fresh install.but i like how this rom looks on my phone,hopefully p.a. will come back.....

Anyone can use the last open update and continue development on it.

re hidden battery style, yes there seems to be a problem. As for future updates, as i stated currently official pa sources seem to focus more on aosp, having said that there are 3rd party pa sources who are trying to retain a cm repo, however new pa prefs have only aosp support at the moment.

Anyone can use the last open update and continue development on it.

not sure if you're referring to utacka's, but afaik pa prefs are from v2.5

Guest Snap.IT
re hidden battery style, yes there seems to be a problem. As for future updates, as i stated currently official pa sources seem to focus more on aosp, having said that there are 3rd party pa sources who are trying to retain a cm repo, however new pa prefs have only aosp support at the moment.

not sure if you're referring to utacka's, but afaik pa prefs are from v2.5

Yeah, i was referring to the fact that anyone can use the open code and continue development for CM.

Guest reedo_17

Hi has anybody noticed when you play a game you sometimes get white blocks. Ive got them on BTD4, BTD5, shopping cart hero 3 and plague inc. or is it just me?

Hi has anybody noticed when you play a game you sometimes get white blocks. Ive got them on BTD4, BTD5, shopping cart hero 3 and plague inc. or is it just me?

You get that on almost all the ROMS for blade...