[CM7.2Final/Improved] For Liquid A1/Liquid E

Guest Ainillia

Guest Diljeet

Battery drain is very heavy! :-|

any solution?

A new version of this rom is under development and will release soon, please wait for it, i think the battery problems will be solved in it. :rolleyes:

Guest Diljeet

can we get color icons in setting menu ????? like htc explorer

I don't think so, because this is Cyanogenmod and the User Interface will be from Cyanogenmod 7.2 base

But good news is Cyanogenmod always got themes, try the these two themes and you will get what you want

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tmobile.theme.Sense

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.achep.theme.sense

Guest chamma88

plz plz plz can anyone tell me the method to oerclock. i cant play games. acer is always crapy. i have temple run but its runs like a slug.

plz tell me where to go and what to change. it will be a real favour

Guest Diljeet

plz plz plz can anyone tell me the method to oerclock. i cant play games. acer is always crapy. i have temple run but its runs like a slug.

plz tell me where to go and what to change. it will be a real favour

one trick from "brgi" copy a file from system/lib named libsurfaceflinger.so from the liquid next 1.9.2 to the system/lib folder of your rom(replace it) and fix permissions rw-r-r.

Please don't say nothing about our liquid A1(its Awesome not crapy) i can play Asphalt 7 Heat from gameloft(its around 1gb total) without overclocking and it never lags.

For overclocking go to Settings-CyanogenMod Settings-Performance and find cpu section and set the max frequency(960mhz for example) and check set on boot.

Edited by Diljeet

Guest arod0405

I've installed this ROM a couple of days ago and overall I'm very impressed!

I have two issues:

• battery drain is much worse then any stock firmware. I can't get more than 12 hours. Is a fix coming? Does switching to smartassv2 improves things?
  • some applications (ilmeteo.it, 2spaghi to name a few) can't get my position via wi-fi or data network (GPS should be fine). Is that a known problem? Am I missing something here?

Guest lupohirp

ok guys here the next update and the changelog (is really biiiggggg)

• Backported .35 power manager (no more battery drains-if you have maybe you have a crappy app that is doing this but rom has no battery drain anymore)
  • backported .35 mdp drivers
  • backported .35 framebuffer drivers
  • backported .35 pmem drivers
  • backported .35 console drivers
  • fixed 3D performances (DON'T LISTEN to neocore or quadrant crappy benchmark apps i can play dungeon hunter 3 and real football with my beloved naples without lags now feels so smooth :D)
  • DON'T USE INTERACTIVEX!!!it's buggied and doesn't go in deepsleep-use smartassv2 instead
  • New .35 AUO panel driver
  • USING NOW GINGERBREAD_CHOCOLATE QUALCOMM GRALLOC AND COPYBIT LIBRARIES (HELL YEAHH!!:D)
  • Kernel compiled with gcc 4.7
  • many optimization in system
  • New Lowmemorykiller code(especially for A1 users)
  • Using Hwaccelerated webkit-we have hardware acceleration in browser now!!!
  • Using v8 virtual machine (previously used jsc)

i must ask you antoher time to wipe all (also system) and USE THE LAST TWRP RECOVERY!!!(you can download on goomanager app)

here the download link https://hotfile.com/dl/175150731/dc6636a/salsa-ota-eng.lupohirp.zip.html

that's all guys :)

Guest Ainillia

<list></list>

i must ask you antoher time to wipe all (also system) and USE THE LAST TWRP RECOVERY!!!(you can download on goomanager app)

here the download link https://hotfile.com/...pohirp.zip.html

that's all guys

Thanks lupohirp,

I had fixed the 3D perf, the audio libs, some kernel changes, optimized RAM management, optimized booting time by wiping boot RAM, updated apps, i had done a lot of work that i would release but...

As my hard drive crashed :angry2: with all my data, files, and work :angry2: and i've not a new one yet <_< I'm slowed in my work <_<

But thanks for the update ^_^

Note : Damn Gcc 4.7.2 is faster, and implemented some new functions that rocks in c++ :P

Edited by Ainillia

Guest Diljeet

Yeaaaaah, out of words for the changelog, downloading will report back.

You are Awesome.(gcc 4.7 can't wait)

79.gif79.gif79.gif79.gif79.gif

Note : Damn Gcc 4.7.2 is faster, and implemented some new functions that rocks in c++ :P

ooo you too are full of surprises, i will install lupo's rom and will do yours when you release, i am crazy now 35.gif

79.gif79.gif79.gif79.gif79.gif

Edited by Diljeet

Guest Ma7moud

Can't download anything from Play Store, and GTalk doesn't log in, gives me "Google Talk authentication failed" in the notifications

Edit: clearing "Google services framework" data and rebooting solved the problem, I don't know why these things happen to me :P

Edited by Ma7moud

Guest alboz83

Woow this changelog is fantastic, i try now and i think that don't go back to cm9 unfortunately, because is slower than cm7.2. I'm sorry because ics is better in graphics, functions etc..

Edit: Gapps there aren't, i download the last from goo manager

Edited by alboz83

installed lupo's rom with cwm just now (i don't like twrp: it's choppy, tiny-sized lists, but huge buttons... cwm and malez feel nicer and simpler for me), everything seems okay with the installation.

but yet again, power-on button sometimes does nothing (same like in ainillia and youpi's last releases) and I can't wake the phone until I click it like 2-5 times (now it just hang in the end).

the screen lighting seem to work more smoothly than youpi's (feeling more steps in animation) but not so smooth like in the liquidnext192.

scrolling feels a bit choppy even though I set the clocks to 245mhz-960mhz @ ondemand.

hey, lupohirp, can you release the kernel-only update please? would it be possible to install the new kernel on other cm7 firmwares this way?

I'm totally disappointed by cm7.2 builds. I've installed liquidnext yet again two days ago and it's smoothness is like 10 times better than all these last releases I tried and everything works fine.

and the only problems in the liquidnext are the battery drain and the sd cache size resetting after reboot so it would be nice if I could flash your kernel into it and test a bit.

Guest Diljeet

that's all guys :)

i am sorry to report this, lupo said not to look at the results of neocore and benckmarks.

But still i did and here is what i see, neocore gives 22fps. and the simplest opengl application which draws a cube with white color which always gives a 59 fps on all devices and every rom, it gives a 50 fps i have attached the screenshot and the application, i think lupo you missed something in the publish or am i not lucky enough, is anyone having some problems.

Otherwise rom runs smooth GREAT WORK.3.gif

post-955773-0-51867800-1349537877_thumb.

Simple OpenGL Example.zip

Guest lupohirp

i am sorry to report this, lupo said not to look at the results of neocore and benckmarks.

But still i did and here is what i see, neocore gives 22fps. and the simplest opengl application which draws a cube with white color which always gives a 59 fps on all devices and every rom, it gives a 50 fps i have attached the screenshot and the application, i think lupo you missed something in the publish or am i not lucky enough, is anyone having some problems.

Otherwise rom runs smooth GREAT WORK.3.gif

a question: 33,4 fps result in neocore test is a good result or not?

Guest Diljeet

a question: 33,4 fps result in neocore test is a good result or not?

i had 25fps in previous version and it improved to 31.5fps by replacing surfaceflinger.so from liquidnext(i had noticeable smoothness in apps, i had 40 fps on some apps and above 50 in my personal app which had below 40 before).

so 33.4 fps is more than great, but i am only getting 22 .5 fps now, you can consider neocore as the minimum rate with max graphics, and 33.4 fps is very good if you made it possible41.gif

Edit: if you need me to test little things then you can send me files to replace or flash either and i will do tests i can reset my phone whenever its necessary.

Edited by Diljeet

Guest lupohirp

i had 25fps in previous version and it improved to 31.5fps by replacing surfaceflinger.so from liquidnext(i had noticeable smoothness in apps).

so 33.4 fps is more than great, but i am only getting 22 .5 fps now, you can consider neocore as the minimum rate with max graphics, and 33.4 fps is very good if you made it possible41.gif

i had 25fps in previous version and it improved to 31.5fps by replacing surfaceflinger.so from liquidnext(i had noticeable smoothness in apps).

yes now i had 33.4 :D but was sporadic....now i have 32.and you're right. there something in that surfaceflinger that i think can allow to get a smoothest ICS. i'm gonna to do a big thing: first i will release an update with that surfaceflinger....the rest is rewrite source from 0(this only for ics e jellybean cm7.2 with ln surfaceflinger is perfect). there's missing something that was not missing before. the clue? original surfaceflinger in logcat i had EGL_NOT_INITILIAZIATE, instead with LN surfaceflinger i don't have that problem. IF I'M NOT WRONG AND I REMEMBER CORRECTLY we have the same problem with ics. sorry but i can't release now....my girlfriend will kill me :D

Edited by lupohirp

Guest Diljeet

my girlfriend will kill me :D

Caution: lupo in trouble!!!8.gif lupo in trouble!!!8.gif lupo in trouble!!!8.gif

Seriously you should give time to her it is more important, you can take rest and develop later.

you have done so much in such a short time, you increased the pace of liquid development and i am indebted77.gif

-----------

Great idea for "level 0 beginning" for ICS and JB. From now on, i am in waiting for CM10 alpha 1.

Release CM7.2 whenever you have time no hurry here. We had so much now(specially 205MB ram) give us a little suspense in waiting too.

-----------

one more idea lupo, if you can manage to set the default format for rendering surface with dithering on(on as on/off) from RGBA_8888 to RGBX_8888 or RGB_888, if you know how to do that because these formats give higher rendering rate compared to RGBA_8888 and are not much dissimilar. and plus every app which needs the format RGBA_8888 already applies it manually because default is RGB_565 or RGBA_8888(so every app apply it), so no problems if you change default format.

This is truly a amature talk so don't consider this idea if you have any problem.

Thanks

this is for me i talk too much76.gif

Edited by Diljeet