[CM7.2Final/Improved] For Liquid A1/Liquid E

Guest Ainillia

I don't have other problems, I just have a battery indicator that is not working but that's a known issue, and when starting up the screen blinks a few times before it gets to the boot animation screen other then that I'm a happy camper

I also have blinks before the boot animation... but for the other things I didn't notice anything strange...

Good Job lupohirp and Ainillia!!! thanks and keep it up!! ;) ;) ^_^

Deep sleep didn't work and I had huge battery drain until I replaced the kernel with the last old phoenix's one. Now ram management is still great but without the 20 mb extra and the battery drain is good.

But I don't know why cm7.2 3d graphics is bad also with the same egl libs of liquidnext. I think the problem is in the system\lib\egl\libGLES_android.so file but I don't know how to fix it.

Guest Muhaimin

The camera works just fine can take photos and after that it just comes back in a split second to take the next foto I don't have problems on this part

The camera works just fine can take photos and after that it just comes back in a split second to take the next foto I don't have problems on this part

The problem is when i take pics with 5M...with default 1M no problems.

No DSP Manager ?? O_o

I always use DSP Manager settings in conjunction with Beats Audio.

5 MP photos are working fine for me, but video recording is very choppy.

Edited by usju

Deep sleep didn't work and I had huge battery drain until I replaced the kernel with the last old phoenix's one. Now ram management is still great but without the 20 mb extra and the battery drain is good.

But I don't know why cm7.2 3d graphics is bad also with the same egl libs of liquidnext. I think the problem is in the system\lib\egl\libGLES_android.so file but I don't know how to fix it.

This library implements software acceleration. I don't think this is used if the adreno 200 libraries are present. This library may loaded that is all. What makes you think it is a problem with libGLES_android.so? As a test you could just rename this library to system\lib\egl\libGLES_android.so.bkp and reboot your phone. See if you see the same issues.

Guest legolas93

All is great and fast. Thanks for your work. :D

I have only one problem. The image in camera app (not only stock) are like solarized..with strange color. What can i do?

UPDATE :

- Added a link in downloads section to enable Link2SD. Note that this update will BREAK the original App2SD.

Thanks Ainillia for the update now Link2Sd is working, all lags are gone, Perfect ROM no problems, Ultra Fast.

I can see a 118MB free ram when i see in Running Services(can't believe it never felt this way).

Awesome with Link2SD thx only "problem" for me is the serch key and the one at the left doesn't work :/

Muhaimion i use Go Launcher

i had this problem when i disabled a2sd and then my home and search keys stopped working.

But after a fresh install(wipe cache,dalvik cache,factory reset, system) flash ROM and RmvA2sd one after other, everything is working good.

This library implements software acceleration. I don't think this is used if the adreno 200 libraries are present. This library may loaded that is all. What makes you think it is a problem with libGLES_android.so? As a test you could just rename this library to system\lib\egl\libGLES_android.so.bkp and reboot your phone. See if you see the same issues.

You're right, I tried it and had the same issues. Anybody knows what's wrong with graphics?

Guest Sany Linux

Since the cm7.2 is on final stage, i want to add certain apps which might be interesting to others.

I am a UI and Animation fan, so customizing and searching apps is fun for me.

Apps from HoneyComb, ICS & JellyBean for gingerbread.

ICS Gallery(Market)

ICS Camera(Market), i think panorama will work on cm9 too

ICS Launcher - Holo Launcher(Market)

CM7.2 ICS Theme(Market)-extra theme Lunar UI(Market)

ICS Live Wallpapers(Market1,Market2,Market3,Market4)

Jelly Bean LockScreen(Market)

HoneyComb Music(Thread Link,Market) non US members can try the thread link

Miui File Explorer for any rom, user app not system XDA Thread Link

Old Froyo Gallery for anyone who has problems with gallery(Market)

I also found sense 4.0 clock without animation of flip, notify me if anybody needs it.

---

If anyone thinks this post is inappropiate, then notify me, i will update/remove it.

Thanks to all the Developers, i love all this.

Try Jeally Bean theme for Go Launcger Ex

https://play.google....WFudGhlbWUiXQ..

It's faster and smoother smoother than holo launcher. ;)

Edited by Sany Linux