[ICS] [REPACK] [4.0.3] B940 U8815 OTA release [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest grabster

the file in the russian link worked fine here.flashed over b940 which was flashed over b04 infusion with only dalvIk wipe.

permissions settings don't work but didn't really expect them too.

Well i flashed it, and it works post-981359-13477019629137_thumb.jpg

its crap when people do this... the person who done it never even had the decency to ask

makes you feel like not bothering...

who ever made this zip has failed... they have the apks but not the libs needed for some things to work properly..

not to mention using the whole framework-res.apk from infusion on B940 is bound to cause problems...

it looks like they have just took half my rom... piss take

its crap when people do this... the person who done it never even had the decency to ask

makes you feel like not bothering...

who ever made this zip has failed... they have the apks but not the libs needed for some things to work properly..

not to mention using the whole framework-res.apk from infusion on B940 is bound to cause problems...

it looks like the have took half my rom... piss take

tillaz, would be nice if you could share with us the proper way to use Infusion power toggles in other roms. I think that was already asked in the Infusion thread...

tillaz, would be nice if you could share with us the proper way to use Infusion power toggles in other roms. I think that was already asked in the Infusion thread...

i don't have time to write guides, stuff like this is not easy and takes a lot of time,

it takes 2 seconds for someone to take everything out your rom and put it in a zip...

its this kind of thing that makes people not bother making stuff public, i would not of been bothered if it was just the power widgets...

but the fact that its half the ROM is a piss take... and stupid because your replacing important stuff in B940

unless all the public id's are exactly the same in B934 & B940 it will make a total mess...

I thought it was just a zip for toggles.

At first I thought that too i jsut checked the zip now, the person must have just removed most of the apk and left the ones for the system ui and settings for infusion >_>

And i have taken the other link down..

i don't have time to write guides, stuff like this is not easy and takes a lot of time,

it takes 2 seconds for someone to take everything out your rom and put it in a zip...

its this kind of thing that makes people not bother making stuff public, i would not of been bothered if it was just the power widgets...

but the fact that its half the ROM is a piss take... and stupid because your replacing important stuff in B940

unless all the public id's are exactly the same in B934 & B940 it will make a total mess...

I completely understand. So it would be ok with you if someone made a zip with JUST the power widgets? Or that is not possible as power widgets are part of the whole Infusion settings?

Guest bladebuddy

I thought this was an over air update that may or may not be official from Belarus, are we now saying its an unofficial rip off, of Tillaz work and there is no such thing as B940 can someone please state what B940 is?

As I am confused and maybe others are.

I completely understand. So it would be ok with you if someone made a zip with JUST the power widgets? Or that is not possible as power widgets are part of the whole Infusion settings?

its been done now i'm not bothered... just use what's been posted..

i would not advise it though... i think people might get a shock when they try restoring a nandroid backup they took with this installed

I thought this was an over air update that may or may not be official from Belarus, are we now saying its an unofficial rip off, of Tillaz work and there is no such thing as B940 can someone please state what B940 is?

As I am confused and maybe others are.

B940 is real, on the first post... think its a Russia release / leak not sure

someone just made an add-on for it that adds half my rom to it.... that's all the fuss was about

its been done now i'm not bothered... just use what's been posted..

i would not advise it though... i think people might get a shock when they try restoring a nandroid backup they took with this installed

I'm still using Infusion, I just wanted to know if there was a possibility to use your power widgets in other roms. But that zip is not the proper way...

Guest bananas33

Anyone else having issues with turning wifi on - I have rebooted etc but still get the screen not progressing from 'Turning WiFi On'? (Went CWM flash way)

Same problem, dmesg:

[5218, wpa_supplicant] [ 4002.055214]

[5218, wpa_supplicant] [ 4002.055226] Dongle Host Driver, version 5.90.125.120.2

[5218, wpa_supplicant] [ 4002.055239] wl_android_wifi_on in

[5218, wpa_supplicant] [ 4002.055969] _dhdsdio_download_firmware: dongle image file download failed

[5218, wpa_supplicant] [ 4002.056017] dhd_bus_start: dhdsdio_probe_download failed. firmware = /data/misc/wifi/load/firmware.bin nvram = /data/misc/wifi/load/nvram.txt

[5218, wpa_supplicant] [ 4002.056036] dhd_open: failed with code -1

[5218, wpa_supplicant] [ 4002.056434] do_exit: exit code=65280

logcat:

Could not set interface eth0 flags: Operation not permitted

nl80211: Could not set interface 'eth0' UP

Dongle?

I don't have either referenced file in /data/misc/wifi/load, only dhd.ko

not flash from 936!!!!???!!!

this is the file log:

filename = /mmc1/dload/update.app

call RCV_MODULE_END_EVENT failed,module = OEMSBL_VER_LIST

CMD=0xf,moduleaddr = 0xd2000000, len_tmp=0x6000

can you help me?

Guest PandaThing

This is smooooooth.

But then again I only flashed a few hours ago.

And if anybody is wondering, ringtones seem louder to me at least.

And no obnoxious Vodafone splash screen is a blessing.

Edited by PandaThing

Yeah the wifi issue is a pain. Flashed from 926 and don't work. Minor im sure they'll be more. :D

Most people that are having major issues such as this is because of b926.

That is what broke my other g300,i got this one but only installed b927 and up... And i haven't had any issues.

So i would advise not flashing b926.

Guest ugnius40

Tillaz, sorry for half baked rip someone made. Some time ago I was asking to pack only toggles for 936, if it's not hard, and if you had time. Could you please do it for us, the right way.

Thanks

Most people that are having major issues such as this is because of b926.

That is what broke my other g300,i got this one but only installed b927 and up... And i haven't had any issues.

So i would advise not flashing b926.

Are you sure the problem is because of the 926 baseband? I thought it was the recommended version because of HSPA:11. Did b926 really break your phone? :mellow:

Did anyone install b940 on top of b926 and NOT have problems with wifi?

Those who did a full update have HSPA:11 or HSDPA:9?