[ICS] [REPACK] [4.0.3] B940 U8815 OTA release [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Redflake

ahh i dont think this should be done without his permission,i mean he has already had half his rom ripped off by some russian guy today...

Yes.

I worked out thats all that was needed to get the toggles from his rom but never posted out of respect for tillaz's work.

Also as tillaz said about the rip off that was posted it's from an earlier rom.

we really want B940 to be modded.

Don't want to p**s tillaz of hes our best hope.

Indeed he is the infusion master. :)

Edited by Redflake

Just to point out,tillaz stated to me that he doesnt mind people using it(with his permission obvi) but there will be underline problems with using it as all the libs and certain things required on the build youre own wont match certain libs in the UI for infusion...so there maybe issues

Edited by mack_

Guest bladebuddy

Yes.

I worked out thats all that was needed to get the toggles from his rom but never posted out of respect for tillaz's work.

Also as tillaz said about the rip off that was posted it's from an earlier rom.

we really want B940 to be modded.

Don't want to p**s tillaz of hes our best hope.

Indeed he is the infusion master. :)

Removed as I agree its up to Tillaz to post sorry if I upset other forum members.

a bit of help needed, installed no wipe over b934, running great, only thing is when charging the screen doesnt sleep, help please, cheers....

Make sure the second setting is not tickedpost-981359-13477495229723_thumb.jpg

Guest ugnius40

It's the systemui apk from the infusion rom.

Basically the systemui is all thats required to get the toggles from tillaz's rom.

You wont be able to rearange them though.

Thanks, I'll try systemui.apk.

Just removed all the links to Russian RIP, sorry Tillaz, not very thoughtfull of me. Hope this will not put you off developing.

Installed this on my mums new G300 yesterday and works a treat, its fast and smooth and of course looks great with stock android look but the ROMs launcher doesnt seem to have any sort of app sorting in the app drawer, is there any way to get it to sort A-Z without installing a 3rd party launcher such as apex/nova/holo?

Thanks.

Installed this on my mums new G300 yesterday and works a treat, its fast and smooth and of course looks great with stock android look but the ROMs launcher doesnt seem to have any sort of app sorting in the app drawer, is there any way to get it to sort A-Z without installing a 3rd party launcher such as apex/nova/holo?

Thanks.

Also how do I turn off "Connected as installer"? thanks guys.

Managed to get this on my phone and have to say this is the best rom by a country mile. It could be placebo ect but chrome is running a lot better. The couple of games ive played have no lag at all. Seems like things are definitely moving in the right direction :D

Guest PandaThing

I found this smoother when first installed, but in the long term noticed some serious slowdown. Switched back to B936 for the moment. Waiting for UK ICS or CM10 to be ready.