Mobile MoDaCo - BETA

Guest PaulOBrien

Paul, whatever you did made the mobile version a lot neater. Is it nearly in its finished state? will we notice much difference (apart from, hopefully, searches) Oh, and you prob know this, but i can't be bothered searching through, but when you submit on the mobile version you get a window giving you the option of viewing the message or going back to the forum you were in. If you scroll and click both links work but if you click 6 for the forum it actually goes to 5 for the message. Hope that's clear. :)

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest Paul [MVP]

The finished state will have better 2k3 support, searching, poll voting, rating (maybe), and better download support.

In addition, launched alongside there will be functionality for offline viewing, in that you will pick your SPV up in the morning from the dock, and it'll have a mini version of MoDaCo on it for you to read without having to use GPRS...

:)

P

In addition, launched alongside there will be functionality for offline viewing, in that you will pick your SPV up in the morning from the dock, and it'll have a mini version of MoDaCo on it for you to read without having to use GPRS...  

FANTASTIC!!!! :)/

Guest spvlover

I agree! exelent work.

Just one question:

Is it possible to download apps, games and skins directly onto the phone? if not will you make it possible?

pleeeeas?;--)

again thanx for your exelent site

Posted from my SPVe100!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kingdom master

great work u should sell the full version on to other forums would be very popular' one suggestion dont know if u already have it in place. but what about when usin pm messages how bout havin option 2 send responses 2 email acount and then reply from email acount? tom. Posted from my SmartPhone!

• 1 month later...

Is it just me or has the mobile edition just changed with the new phones4devs linkup? is this a step towards releasing the full mobile version?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SmartGuy
As already stated, Paul, please release the theme for all to use?

Posted from my poor performiog SmartPhone!

Hey that will be cool...

All Modaco members will be having a Modaco theme? :shock: Is it out already?

If so...please point me to it please. I am having problems with the search option here on my end.

Im proud to be a Modaco Member!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest idavid

is it possible to view mobile modaco in a normal browser without changing my default view? i like having modacodude view on my laptop, but trying to view modacodude on my new ipaq (wirelessly through broadband) is a pain in the ass.

any ideas greatly appreciated!

Paul,

Not sure if this has been asked for before but how about an option to 'watch this topic for replies' - the same as on the full site.

This would be really useful when coming across interesting topics whilst browsing Mobile Modaco.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest fozzie

I'm not sure if it's just me but more and more pages seem to be displayed with the horizontal scroll bar. It's making viewing a bit of a drag.

Any ideas Paul?

• 2 weeks later...