[ROM][NEW YEAR UPDATE!] FAST & SMOOTH ★B952★ ♛JELLY★CREAM★SANDWICH♛ 31/12/2012

Guest krishang3

Guest TangerineTractor

how does this compare with stock+

it seems faster. I have a totally unscientific test... how long does it take to open opera mobile from closed? stock+ is around 3 to 4 secs, cm9 is similar, this is 2 to 3 secs.. like I said, totally unscientific, but it's certainly at least as fast as anything I've tried, and everything runs fine.

it seems faster. I have a totally unscientific test... how long does it take to open opera mobile from closed? stock+ is around 3 to 4 secs, cm9 is similar, this is 2 to 3 secs.. like I said, totally unscientific, but it's certainly at least as fast as anything I've tried, and everything runs fine.

so i guess this is now your favotire rom.i might giv this a go.ta

Guest TangerineTractor

Thanks. The reason the font is like this is because its synced with jelly bean changes.. I will look into and see if the 4.2 fonts are different or not.

I just used Rom toolbox and replaced it with roboto... Just a little bit heavier and clearer imho

Guest TangerineTractor

so i guess this is now your favotire rom.i might giv this a go.ta

I'm always trying whatever is new.... this is worth running with over the weekend, see if it stands the course. I guess until there's a bug fixed cm9 then it's all about stability and speed, which this has.

I'm always trying whatever is new.... this is worth running with over the weekend, see if it stands the course. I guess until there's a bug fixed cm9 then it's all about stability and speed, which this has.

worth a shot,speed,stability and realibilty all the way.cm9 still needs more work,good but not great.

Guest Berkay1343

Guys This is the best Rom out here i Tested Infusion , Clockworkmod 9 they're all rubbish they are slow even with no apps and infusion oh gosh how everyone is saying its smooth no its not its s*** but this rom is constantly Smooth i just dont like its a Launcher used the apex you should work on a proper homekrishang other than that its awesomeee thank you krishang and maybe you can make 720p video recording on this device available by doing something your super clever hahaa

Guest krishang3
whats the bin patch and how do you use it.where is su user?
Guys This is the best Rom out here i Tested Infusion , Clockworkmod 9 they're all rubbish they are slow even with no apps and infusion oh gosh how everyone is saying its smooth no its not its s*** but this rom is constantly Smooth i just dont like its a Launcher used the apex you should work on a proper homekrishang other than that its awesomeee thank you krishang and maybe you can make 720p video recording on this device available by doing something your super clever hahaa
the root patch is installed through recovery do it after you install the rom.

I will also look into that I might revert the font and do a bit more editing. I'm going to think about the launcher as well.

Thanks guys for your feedback.

Guest krishang3

Galaxy Vibe is the theme, currently it wont replace system apps for some reason, i might have to make two links an original and galaxy vibe one.

[Testers]

I will not release a pre alpha yet, i will tomorrow maybe, i need to fix ui errors...

Edited by krishang3

Guest TangerineTractor

Theming is a good addition if it's done properly... for example it's pointless having alternative icons for battery, signal etc if they aren't all exactly the same color...

As for launchers, well I always use Apex, so I can't complain.

For people who like to tweak, I suggest Rom Toolbox... easily lets you remove apps you don't want, and the pro version has alternative fonts, notifier icons, slash screens etc.

su shouldn't be denying it. go into the permissions so and grant it specifically. Rom Toolbox pro has the fonts, not the free version.

cant find settings.also what is patch for when tried the link it went to dead link

Guest Swap007

I flash this rom, and when reboot after install, freez on Huawei logo. Where I'm wrong, I format all before flash.

The problem was the new version of CWR.

Edited by Swap007

Guest Berkay1343

Should I add theme support for this rom like infusion?

Nah The original ICS Theme looks the best , i think you should work on more performance from the phone like i mean the Ram management and i hate launchers they are not nice so limited what you can do if you dont pay so you should work on make a proper launcher like the cynanogenmod 9 but not laggy like that one , Thanks bye

Edited by Berkay1343

Guest shpibrazz

I have a problem...superuser doesn't remember apps chosen setting, so i have to go manually to No frills cpu and hit apply...then he asks me again allow or deny.

and yes, the 'remember' option is checked!

Can i make a suggestion? Addon for volume wake lock? :D

Guest krishang3
I have a problem...superuser doesn't remember apps chosen setting, so i have to go manually to No frills cpu and hit apply...then he asks me again allow or deny.

and yes, the 'remember' option is checked!

Can i make a suggestion? Addon for volume wake lock? :D

OK, And also b944 comes with weird root issues I k kw its annoying but it still does its job. I can't do much about it sir