OFFICIAL ICS ENGLAND

Guest mattia107

All installed OK from B940 via forced update (No IMEI reset required) - Just going through the set up at the moment.

Edit - All done. No Vodafone Bloatware on this ROM.

The notification toggles are not there, but power control toggles are (May have come through the flash, as my wallpaper is still there too!

Weather clock & All Back Up are there as well as the usual (Gmail, Play Store, Sound recorder etc. No Google Play music app though.

Early days but it feels pretty smooth and responsive.

Baseband is 2030. Kernel is 3.0.8-perf... etc

Storage is defaulted to internal.

Anyone know which vendor app could be flashed here to restore the notification toggles? - B892??

dont flash any vendor files from gb,you will get boot loop - maybe you could try B926/7/...

well might as well bite the bullet and flash over my stock b892 and see what happens. I hope it's good coz I don't want to downgrade again actually screw that I'll just buy a new phone and sod huawei and Vodafone. they will never get a penny off me again lol.

Flahs b895 first and then the ics rom..just to be on the safe side.

I have a B936 NZ and based on your responses it looks like its the same thing? Downloading both UK versions and will compare them with a hex editor to see if there is any difference.

Notification Toggle also works well.

If you make it a system app you can toggle gps directly.

You can also change the statusbar icon to show thw battery percentage.

https://play.google....25Ub2dnbGUiXQ..

Installed it as a system app, and gps toggle is not working, and you can't choose to open gps settings instead (unless you go back to user app) - are you speaking from experience, or just copy-pasting?

If the MD5 on both of the update.apps is the same then they're bit-for-bit identical.

MD5 is not unique, I like to be sure... and will have a rough estimate of how much is changed

Edited by pOcHa

Guest Redflake

Installed it as a system app, and gps toggle is not working, and you can't choose to open gps settings instead (unless you go back to user app) - are you speaking from experience, or just copy-pasting?

Speaking from experiance,

Forgot. Go to settings, accessibility and enable notificaion toggle as a service. It should be listed at the top of the screen.

Edited by Redflake

Guest Jamie :)

You can.

what does defaulted to internal mean? cant you just change it to external??

Yeah it's in Storage, but it never works and has a mind of it's own. My phone is forever switching to internal storage! Wish we could properly re-partition it to the data partition :(

Speaking from experiance,

Forgot. Go to settings, accessibility and enable notificaion toggle as a service. It should be listed at the top of the screen.

That has only to do with sticky notification, when you click on gps toggle (as a system app) absolutely nothing happens... reported it to the author, and there has been an update since, but still not fixed

Edited by pOcHa