[ICS] MeijaICS [B952 4.0.3] FINAL Version !

Guest thejaimes111

hows battery with b10? how many charges a day?

i would also like to know how this compares with the other roms, baidu i find is the best for battery life, i get 2 days on full charge.

Guest Dovahpig

how does it compare with badui and lighting rom? battery is fab with badui.

For me its much better thebn both. Just compare those roms in sizes, meijas b10 is 50mb smaller the lightning rom. For me works better too. Try it ;)

For me its much better thebn both. Just compare those roms in sizes, meijas b10 is 50mb smaller the lightning rom. For me works better too. Try it ;)

thanks i might try,its just I'm really liking the fresh look of baidu, Its like a new os all together.

Guest bflmpesseveze

I have the same question as always in all rom's threads :D What about Rayman Jungle Run? Is it Working or I have to use two fingers and try to hit menu buttons?

Guest bflmpesseveze

i would also like to know how this compares with the other roms, baidu i find is the best for battery life, i get 2 days on full charge.

2 days are very low for me tbh. I recieve around 60 sms per day (at least), do 30min - 60min calls, always on Wifi or 3G and never turn it off (24hours /day). I get 4 days minimum with stock+, infusion, baidu, Galaxy S3... Baidu has some problems. I think they use another kind of multitasking, because when I use Whatsapp messanger on Baidu, most messages wont show until I open whatsapp manually. I have never seen this problem on any other ROM.

2 days are very low for me tbh. I recieve around 60 sms per day (at least), do 30min - 60min calls, always on Wifi or 3G and never turn it off (24hours /day). I get 4 days minimum with stock+, infusion, baidu, Galaxy S3... Baidu has some problems. I think they use another kind of multitasking, because when I use Whatsapp messanger on Baidu, most messages wont show until I open whatsapp manually. I have never seen this problem on any other ROM.

thats great, which rom are you on now?

baidu V19 by pOcHa

yes im on v20, not sure what the difference is between the two, i am thinking of trying this one now but there is also an update for for badui.

Guest bflmpesseveze

Im going to try this one too. I tried B3 I think, wich was not what I was looking for but newest is 10 so there must be something new or better. I'm trying to find ROM with fixed multitouch in Rayman with good performance in game (Shendu / MariDroi has fixed multitouch but very low performance). I think I tried almost every ROM in this forum, always the same result, good performance, bad multitouching or vica versa. I love booting logo:D Almost as good as Fallout bootlogo on MariDroi:)

Edited by bflmpesseveze

4days minimum? lol! ive been on all the roms u mentioned (except stock+) and ive never managed to get 3 days out of my battery... i only call now and then, use skype and surf on opera. so u must have a special battery hehe.

Edited by y4ss1n

Guest thejaimes111

4days minimum? lol! ive been on all the roms u mentioned (except stock+) and ive never managed to get 3 days out of my battery... i only call now and then, use skype and surf on opera. so u must have a special battery hehe.

Well, it´s possible but the rom should be worse on performance and smooth...

Edited by thejaimes111

Guest thejaimes111

Can't put default storage to inner storage, even if I do in settings, it put folders to SD card.

if you don´t want to have it on external use the add-on on third post changelog :)

Regards !

Guest bflmpesseveze

Well, it´s possible but the rom should be worse on performance and smooth...

I use whatsapp, call, sms. I do not overclock, only if I want to play some game. Im turning off wifi if I am out of singal. I don't use bluetooth. Its easy to get to 4 days. 6 days is my record with the same usage:) Best results I got with stock+ and Infusion. S3 is more hungry, 4 days are max. Battery 1500mAh. Anyway, I tried mejairom but same problém with Rayman. I tried downgrade to gingerbread where everything is ok.

Guest OmnioPT

Installed and like it very much, but, where's the toggles?

Regards!

Edit - Re-installed the rom. The toggles appear :)

Edited by OmnioPT

Guest Merwenus

Somehow the new B10 is draining my battery. 100% battery -> 1 hour youtube (2 leage of legends match 2x30mins) and battery is on 70%. The battery is on 50% i restart the device, and it is on 43%. What did I do wrong?

Guest Billy323

Has anyone tried the 4.2 camera add-on. has it got any issues.

Nevermind tried it, didn't like it a bit laggy and not all features work and cannot stop it saving to internal. Now can someone help me out on how to get stock back without reinstalling rom. I do not have nandroid. Thank you

Edited by Billy323

Has anyone tried the 4.2 camera add-on. has it got any issues.

Nevermind tried it, didn't like it a bit laggy and not all features work and cannot stop it saving to internal. Now can someone help me out on how to get stock back without reinstalling rom. I do not have nandroid. Thank you

Download Meija and look inside the zip. Go to system/app and there should be a camera.apk. Save that to your phone, and then download a root explorer from the market. Remove the JB camera files (i think they are called gallery4 or something like that) and then drop the camera apk in the same place. Reboot and you should have the old camera back. This is long, but is is the manual way. To be honest, Jaimes should of made a flashable zip allowing you to go to the original camera.