[ICS] MeijaICS [B952 4.0.3] FINAL Version !

Guest thejaimes111

Guest thejaimes111

Please!

So what's this about the video resolution?

I have forgotten to add this; here you have a flashable .zip by Alkalinorap for it.

Regards !!

Edited by thejaimes111

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I shut down the phone normaly using "Power off" and then restart it. I got message from no-frills cpu control that says "Unclean shutdown, values not applied". Why?

Edit: Cleaning Dalvik cache helped. I think.

Edited by xzx

I have forgotten to add this; here you have a flashable .zip by Alkalinorap for it.

Regards !!

I flashed this zip and still got 640x480 and 176x144 resolutions only.

Edited by xzx

I flashed this zip and still got 640x480 and 176x144 resolutions only.

Yes, the setting is seen 640x480 and 176x144, but 800x480 video recording.

Try and see. ;)

Guest thejaimes111

Yes, the setting is seen 640x480 and 176x144, but 800x480 video recording.

Try and see. ;)

Yes it's, as I don't edited camera apk drawables :D

Regards !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest kyan31

hi its possibel you guys update this rom to 960!?

this rom looks nice im tryed.. ;)

This is the final version, there will be no more updates to come.

Guest Sir Bacon
You are the best rom builder, you could give us one more rom :-)

I dont want to be rude,but he is not the best ROM builder. All he doesis take things from XDA which is easy :S

Heis a noob in my opinion at making ROMs.

Sorry If there bad English, I'm still studing.

Edited by Sir Bacon

Guest S4crifice

Really? There is any topic about G300 on XDA?

Even if there were any, I'm happy that he made this post because I flashed this ROM yesterday because Slim get luggy all the time ... And with this ROM everythink works fine (for now ...)...

Maybe you should do something more useful than being critical all the time ... or you have limited your time on computer because of your mom's prohibition?

Guest thejaimes111

I dont want to be rude,but he is not the best ROM builder. All he doesis take things from XDA which is easy :S

Heis a noob in my opinion at making ROMs.

Sorry If there bad English, I'm still studing.

You are totally disaponted there... If it is that easy release your own rom and stop insultim me as I'm not a noob (you should search what a noob is first...). Thanks.

Even if there were any, I'm happy that he made this post because I flashed this ROM yesterday because Slim get luggy all the time ... And with this ROM everythink works fine (for now ...)...

Maybe you should do something more useful than being critical all the time ... or you have limited your time on computer because of your mom's prohibition?

Oh that's it...

Regards !

Guest Sir Bacon

You are totally disaponted there... If it is that easy release your own rom and stop insultim me as I'm not a noob (you should search what a noob is first...). Thanks.

Oh that's it...

Regards !

Sorry to offend, but all you do is take script of XDA and change build prop. Nothing in the ROM.is yours :S

The only true ROM here is CM and the ones with custom features, maybe Infusion or Teskla, or ports by narkoman. This is absolute truth.

Sorry for english.

Guest Sir Bacon

No, what I mean is he take build.prop changes from xda and put it in ROM. This is cheating, as there not his. You can't just take to be a dev, you must make from innovation.

Guest kyan31

No, what I mean is he take build.prop changes from xda and put it in ROM. This is cheating, as there not his. You can't just take to be a dev, you must make from innovation.

Whatever you think is up to you, but at least keep it to yourself. After all, you haven't done anything for the community, at least Jaime is trying. I think he's done a good effort so why are you being so critical?

Guest Sir Bacon

Whatever you think is up to you, but at least keep it to yourself. After all, you haven't done anything for the community, at least Jaime is trying. I think he's done a good effort so why are you being so critical?

That is not the point, I never said Im developer, but Thejaimes111 acts like dev. He is not a good dev, pretty bad actually. I am not a dev but even I can make better stuff. All he have to do is add Bravia Engine by adding libs and apk to system. Then he add a few lines to build.prop. he can just add stolen XDA tweaks to init.d, too easy!

His ROM is nothing but stolen tweaks and a few mods also from XDA. How people not even noticing this? He is shameful to dev community.

The only thing good on this ROM which is hard to add is custom setting option like Goo manager and more. But it says kyan31 do this for you in the credits, the best part of your rom you didn't do yourself:

Added shortcuts to Setting.apk (thanks to kyan31 for helping me).

That is shameful. I also use the ROM, it is not much different to stock. Almost identical except few small things :S

Too many people also help jaimes for such small rom, Alkinrap, krishang, kyan31, elperroderoke, Tillaz and more. This rom is so basic, why do jaimes need so much help? :AS

You are just too crazy, no words can describe James111. He is bad developer :S

Edited by Sir Bacon

Guest S4crifice

Discussion with Sir Bacon is waisting of time ... I have no idea what build.prop is, I dont know if he just copy it or create new but I dont care ...

All I need is a functional ROM and I got what I wanted thx to thejames111 so:

a) he made much more useful things that you did for G300 I guess,

B) if only thing you can do is arguing and saying "someone is noob here" I can only say: stupid is as stupid does ...

c) as you can see there is much more systems than CM and btw, CM is great but for example Slim rom or this one is much more functional, useful and with better battery performance than on CM so you cant say there is only one true ROM ... not all are based on CM ..

d) make your own ROM much better than CM or this one even if you copy it than you can critisise ... till you should only be shut up ...

Guest Sir Bacon
I think Sir Bacon is very childish, it's wrong to offend other's people work, when you have done nothing to demonstrate anything, TheJaime has done a wonderful work on building this rom, it's the most stable, bug free rom I have tried, and is quite fast, he has gathered everything that is good for this pone and build and shared this wonderful rom.

I have contributioned to many communities, mainly on 4PDA and XDA. I am a dev, but not for the g300. I own a g300, but I leave it to others to be dev as there are lots of roms to pick. Why should i make roms when there are 50++ to choose already?

You dont know my work, so don't act like you know it. All I am saying is TheJaimes111 does noob work, but he gets too much recommendation and he get noticed. Why? Its because people not now how developing works, so they trust the noobs and think they are good. The only true devs here are

Dazzozo and friends

Kra1o5

Alkalinorap

Jsevi

Tillaz

Kyan31

Narkoman

Telonius

Cyda - his stock+ may not be too complex, but he is not big headed with his work. I respect this.

Rydlis - he is not big head either, he is truthful and Shari g with work which is good

Fake and noob devs:

TheJaimes123

PCRoss - steal huawei stuff and put in his rom. that is too easy, I could do that with my eyes collapsed or closed (bad english sorry)

Fraska - latest rom favorooo cm10.1 was so bad, only apk updates -_-

Guest Rydlis

"Rydlis - he is not big head either, he is truthful and Shari g with work which is good"

thanks for this :) but....please...

do not argue, PCTechRoss - you are good, and this forum need good developers and peoples with personality :)

Sir bacon, I not saying you are noob, but please, nobody can say about anyone "he is noobish"

I have my own style of design, not everyone like it, but I know some people do :) These people are priceless and thanks to them I like developing LiQu OS.I was really happy when I read "Rydlis is good dev...", but then I found you arguing with PCTechRoss....

That was my (late) opinion, have a nice day :)

Edited by Rydlis

Guest Sir Bacon

Android is open source doesn't that mean? Give and take? everything is right there.

You don't have to be a total douche about it.

This is true, I admit, but all people should give credit. He give no credit to anyone! He should give credit for the scripts and tweaks, he should give credit to the guy that made the CM TOGLES, he should give credit to the guy who added custom settings, and he should give credit on the first post, not in the change log. He do this on purpose so no one can see the guys who did the hard work, people will 'auto' think its jaimes111 instead.

What I am saying is true. You must admit. Unless you have something to prove me incorrect?