[ICS] MeijaICS [B952 4.0.3] FINAL Version !

Guest thejaimes111

Guest krishang3

This is true, I admit, but all people should give credit. He give no credit to anyone! He should give credit for the scripts and tweaks, he should give credit to the guy that made the CM TOGLES, he should give credit to the guy who added custom settings, and he should give credit on the first post, not in the change log. He do this on purpose so no one can see the guys who did the hard work, people will 'auto' think its jaimes111 instead.

What I am saying is true. You must admit. Unless you have something to prove me incorrect?

I thought the argument did end earlier, I'm going to quit being rude, but by learning something you read info, use guides, from there you can start to learn right.

I'm not going to say you're a bad person, but that hateful comment towards people and putting them down isn't right, from learning this kind of development starts form small things like this, it's basically like trial and error, so Yh, I don't have anything to say you are wrong or i'm wrong or w/e, all we should be happy about is that there is this rom which is provided for us to use, yh some people might not like it but there's people who do like it, it's their choice.

Jaimes did a good effort and that's all that matters.

Good day to you.

Guest Sir Bacon

I thought the argument did end earlier, I'm going to quit being rude, but by learning something you read info, use guides, from there you can start to learn right.

I'm not going to say you're a bad person, but that hateful comment towards people and putting them down isn't right, from learning this kind of development starts form small things like this, it's basically like trial and error, so Yh, I don't have anything to say you are wrong or i'm wrong or w/e, all we should be happy about is that there is this rom which is provided for us to use, yh some people might not like it but there's people who do like it, it's their choice.

Jaimes did a good effort and that's all that matters.

Good day to you.

Alright, I'll swear to not to be rude if Jaimes111 gives credit to all people who contributed 'on first post'. It's not fair that he steal work and not give them thanks. That's all I ask and I will be good to jaimes111.

Guest awarner

Right time for a tidy up, removing the mud slinging and insults.

Insulting anyone on the forum is not advised and that goes for everyone.

I am not defending anyone here but please remember that for a lot of members, English is not thier first language and sometimes things can be misunderstood.

The first post in this topic does contain credits for the source but if there are other people who should also be credited then it would be polite to also add them understandably not everyone may be listed but main parts should be.

Please remember that the whole idea behind Android is open source so it's there to be used modified and mixed about with.

So lets have fun and be polite to each other, if you find that hard please do not post. Healthy debate is good but lets keep it civil.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
Guest viggen66

Hi there, I'm using the final rom, and I have one problem, on the toogles buttons, I choose Led Flashlight to be available, but I can't access it at all, what am I doing wrong?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, my b952 was upgradated to MeijaICS xtra(b960) band after reboot it is in crash. Any idea?

Tx

Sorry for my english

Take out the battery, put it back in, then turn the phone on while holding the volume+ button. This will take you to recovery. Now wipe the phone completely and reinstall the rom. You don't need to wipe the SD card.

Guest gioggio70

Take out the battery, put it back in, then turn the phone on while holding the volume+ button. This will take you to recovery. Now wipe the phone completely and reinstall the rom. You don't need to wipe the SD card.

Tx

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stevan10

I get B895 slim-v7, cwm 5.0.2.8, baseband 109808 with root and overclock on 1.22. Want to try this rom and what I must to do? All wipes, format, than install the zip from sd, and flash some file from second post. Anything alse?

Can't download file from second post for gb. What is this file?Can I flash rom without this file?

Edited by stevan10

• 4 months later...
Guest laurisss

[if Final version is not working good for you, use B10]  ;) 

FINAL:

- Improved battery.

- Fixed caller id lag (thanks tillaz and cjcandrei)

- Updated Bravia Engine (thanks tillaz)

- CM Toggles (thanks tillaz)

- changed SuperUser by SuperSU.

- Improved system speed and smooth (game performance improved too).

- Added shortcuts to Setting.apk (thanks to kyan31 for helping me).

- Cleaner ROM.

- Added Huawei Profiles and Toolbox.apk for people who want to have Huawei P1 Notification bar (add-on available on second post).

;)

Guest WhaTec

I get B895 slim-v7, cwm 5.0.2.8, baseband 109808 with root and overclock on 1.22. Want to try this rom and what I must to do? All wipes, format, than install the zip from sd, and flash some file from second post. Anything alse?

Can't download file from second post for gb. What is this file?Can I flash rom without this file?

U will brick your phone like that,u get rom,do all wipes-data-cache-dalvik-battery...,flash rom. and then, do baseband change in cwm by upgrading in in cw, no phone restart.

After flashing the FInal version theres no ui no setting and no statusbar, just the launcher and stock apps. .... help

Same thing here ! :(

Guest laurisss

I'm just saying that the Dev noted on the final version!  ^_^

Well i don't want an outdated version , and when the Final version has very good improvments ... lol ... stpd.

• 3 weeks later...