[OFFICIAL] Indian owners thread for Note 2 Reviews, Prices & more

Guest sumeshd

I think all those mods are from US and they are yet to get the taste of it and sammy guys launch this beast before us launch. So they cant digest this. This is why mods on xda badword up.

Samsung knows they will sell a lot of these here; Apple sucks for this kind of stuff. Of course people in US can never digest anything when they don't get it - first. They forget Taiwan, Korea, China are all closer to India heh.

I think we will get that soon in the next firmware upgrade.

I did make an un boxing video, but It was too amateurish. Will post it if you guys promise not to laugh too much... :-)

Yah. It will come soon enough; I am not so interested in flashing / rooting etc. right away, so when it comes it comes, not desperate for it. Unboxing video.. post it, lets take a look. Mine was opened and checked by the dealer itself and even did a small demo.. so no unboxing video from me :)

Guest gaurav2009

My dealer is quoting 38500 for note 2 but he is saying i must wait for 10days and price will drop by 2k...so i decided to wait .what you guys say should i wait or not?

Guest Aditya_e

Yes ofcourse wait! Buy at a nice price of around 35-36K. Festive season is also coming and prices will surely drop. Even when the iPhone 5 will launch this month, Samsung will try and drop prices. So wait.

Only if you can resist this Amazing Device.

Guest Saurav

Really nice to see civilized and mannered users here talking very sensibly. Much appreciated.

@JulyDerek: I'm eagerly waiting for your unboxing video. We are not kids, so no way we'd laugh ;)

My dealer is quoting 38500 for note 2 but he is saying i must wait for 10days and price will drop by 2k...so i decided to wait .what you guys say should i wait or not?

2K drop.. unlikely I think because that puts it very close S3 category. But, who knows. As for me the price was just right @37K and I am happy. If it makes a difference to you today, get it .. otherwise wait.

Edited by j89

Guest gaurav2009

2K drop.. unlikely I think because that puts it very close S3 category. But, who knows. As for me the price was just right @37K and I am happy. If it makes a difference to you today, get it .. otherwise wait.

Yup if i get anywhere between 36-37k i will surely buy then.

Guest sumeshd

Maybe in 3 months. But then again are you waiting that long

Nooooo...but let's see..I think it will drop atleast to 36,500 by Nxt week..I am getting it Nxt Monday..(nt 2moro)..coz my box & bill of hox will arrive frm Gujarat then..

Guest WinterIsComing

Checked with rcity ghatkopar today. Samsung store 38900, reliance digital 37900.

Btw..both quoted a value of 8k for my April-2011 I9000, with all accessories box etc. Does it sound a fair price?

Guest Aditya_e
Checked with rcity ghatkopar today. Samsung store 38900, reliance digital 37900.

Btw..both quoted a value of 8k for my April-2011 I9000, with all accessories box etc. Does it sound a fair price?

Looks like a good price for the Galaxy S, as S2 is getting 16-17K. If you want to, go ahead and buy from Reliance Digital.