[OFFICIAL] Indian owners thread for Note 2 Reviews, Prices & more

Guest sumeshd

Guest WinterIsComing

Looks like a good price for the Galaxy S, as S2 is getting 16-17K. If you want to, go ahead and buy from Reliance Digital.

Yes..i believe the s1 is out of production now..so i am worried that the resale value might go down significantly in the future..hence confused whether to wait for a price drop of N2 or buy now!!

Bought the Titanium Grey for 36900 yesterday, gave my wife's shitty 2 year 3gs 16gb for 7300. Got the sweetest deal ever. Damn the grey is sexy.

Hey thats good price.. can you please share name and number, location of the shop where I can get @ 36900 ..?? Edited by zabak

Guest sumeshd
Okay guys if you hurry you can get this deal of screen guard for 8 + 20 bucks shipping.. i.e. 28 bucks.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/SAMSUNG-GALAXY-NOTE-N7100-SCREEN-GUARD-ADPO-TRANSPARENT-PROPER-FIT-/320996951992?pt=IN_Mobile_Accessories&hash=item4abce8c7b8#ht_2163wt_909

Hurryyyyy! :)

Forgot my eBay password..in time I recovered it..it changed to 149..lol..

Guest Aditya_e

Forgot my eBay password..in time I recovered it..it changed to 149..lol..

This is a very cheap ScratchGard, it can lower the screen Clarity and interfere the SPen functionality.

Why u need a SG wheh you have Gorrila Glass 2. Just keep wiping dust of screen with a microfibre cloth.

SGs also attract a lot of Fingerprints. You should buy a SG of a better brand.

Guest JulyDerek

This is a very cheap ScratchGard, it can lower the screen Clarity and interfere the SPen functionality.

Why u need a SG wheh you have Gorrila Glass 2. Just keep wiping dust of screen with a microfibre cloth.

This!

I don't agree. As seen everywhere else dust/sand can scratch Gorilla Glass. Most people on Bullies DA haven't seen any SPen issues with the SG.

Of course it's cheap, so if you don't like it you can trash it. As such the brand is good.

On a related note I have seen plenty of Gorilla Glass products like S3 (read on the bullies forum as well) get scratches, which are not explainable.

Edited by j89

Guest Aditya_e

I don't agree. As seen everywhere else dust/sand can scratch Gorilla Glass. Most people on Bullies DA haven't seen any SPen issues with the SG.

Of course it's cheap, so if you don't like it you can trash it. As such the brand is good.

On a related note I have seen plenty of Gorilla Glass products like S3 (read on the bullies forum as well) get scratches, which are not explainable.

I rather prefer keeping my phones with Gorrila Glass without SG as I personally had not had a single scratch on my S2 for 1 year. Still if you feel it will protect your precious device, go ahead! Just check if it does not detoriate the clarity.

Guest chaitanya87

I rather prefer keeping my phones with Gorrila Glass without SG as I personally had not had a single scratch on my S2 for 1 year. Still if you feel it will protect your precious device, go ahead! Just check if it does not detoriate the clarity.

+1 . I have no scratches on my S2 for 14 months. Never used a SG. I think its waste to use one.

Guest AdityaKar

yes its cash price a dealer infront of liquor shop of sector 18. samsung shop of a cool sardarji.

Thanks for the tip Deepak! I went to the shop of the cool sardarji last evening and I was also able to get a quotation of 36,300 quickly. However, he wasn't sure how much stock he would be getting today, if any. And since I'm especially after the titanium grey version, I decided not to make a down payment immediately.

The Samsung showroom in TGIP mall have the grey version available and also a demo piece in that color. However, they're just not willing to go below 39k. The Hotspot and The Mobile Store don't even have a demo piece of this phone yet.

I'll find out if the cool sardarji gets the grey version in stock today. If he does, I'll buy it immediately!

Guest Sandeep Mohil

New OTA available.

Size : 9.54 MB

Improvements : Unknown

MultiView : No

New info after update :

Baseband Version : N7100DDALIA

Kernel Version : 3.0.31-215196

Build Number :JRO03C.N7100XXALIH

Guest Aditya_e

Better to flash the New UK firmware via Odin. It does not increase counter and has Multi windows functionality. If you will want to claim warranty, just download the Indian Firmware via Dr ketans xda thread and flash it via Odin.

Problem Solved!

A 9.3mb update might be there to fix some baseband issues or minor fixes.

Guest TheSaifBukhari

Thanks mate for reply, I installed the greece official fw dated 4th oct and now can enjoy the multitasking window. Also I have posted a unboxing and planning to make a features video soon I am too noivice so peeps please understand, thanks a ton in advance :rolleyes:

Here is an unboxing video of my note 2

Guest sumeshd

I haven't got any update yet. Was it OTA?

One dude reported this..

Came with JR3C.N7100XXALIE 1st update (9mb) was JR3C.N7100XXALIH then 2nd update (33mb) which brought MultiWindow was JR3C.N7100XXALJ1

Guest sumeshd

Many people confirmed getting two updates..1st of 9mb & 2nd of 33mb..

2nd update bringing multi screen but not screen recording..

Both available through ota..

Guest dr_ysp

Many people confirmed getting two updates..1st of 9mb & 2nd of 33mb..

2nd update bringing multi screen but not screen recording..

Both available through ota..

Any idea when screen recording will be up!!, Thats bit downer for me!!

Guest sumeshd

Samsung is really stepped on the pedal..I guess 2 weeks max & there will be another update with screen recording..

Imo u should tell Samsung in Twitter & email telling tat u updated but there is still no screen recording function as promised during launch