[ROM][JB][SHENDU]-04-12-2012

Guest carrthee89

Guest marcars

this is the most stable version with JB for g300 actually. For me is only one bug. When the battery warning comes then sound alarm wont stop:( Launcher is for me too slow. Now i am on testing new version from MeijaROM B9

Guest Buffalo Soldier

I restored this rom last night to test 3G reboots problem, and I can say that it's working without a reboot for 36 hours and counting...

This is great news for me, cause I've been having reboots ever since I upgraded from stock GB. So this is the combination that seems to be working fine:

Stock GB + B926 update.app + root, unlockbootloader, CWM + ShenDu-U8818-v4.1.2-121228. (without flashing any RIL)

I have to say I was wrong, this rom is not the same as CM10 (I just miss CRT screen off and CM10 themes).

Edited by Buffalo Soldier

Main problem I had with latest dev release was poor respond to touch buttons (back button especially)

Otherwise it was nice.

Looking forward to new releases. :D

Tommorow, a new one:

http://bbs.shendu.com/thread-2330262-1-1.html[/CODE]

[/background][/size][/font][/color]

cant wait :) thanks for letting know .. its tomorrow already in china [color=#212121][font=arial, sans-serif][size=1]3:08 AM[/size][/font][/color][color=#878787][font=arial, sans-serif][size=1]

Friday, January 11, 2013 (CST)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#878787][font=arial, sans-serif][size=1]Time in China[/size][/font][/color]

Guest peterck

cant wait :) thanks for letting know .. its tomorrow already in china 3:08 AM

Friday, January 11, 2013 (CST)

Time in China

could the new version new android 4.2 instead of android 4.1 :-\

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Can someone tell me if wifi freeze is solved? i'm having this on their latest version (not counting this one)

I didn't have any wifi freeze with both previous and new release, make sure you do a full wipe before installing.

Guest melodystyle2003

For number lovers: 4520 antutu, 1226-245 noop ondemand.

post-999464-0-70333500-1357900163_thumb.

4612 antutu, 1226-1226 noop performance.

4731 antutu, 1267-1267 noop performance.

post-999464-0-15971000-1357900171_thumb.

Edited by melodystyle2003

Guest Buffalo Soldier

How about chinese characters in notification area??

They are still there. And screen rotation is still very slow, and there is no crt screen off, and no themes. :(

Edit: I just had a wifi freeze. Going back to CM9 :D

Edited by Buffalo Soldier

I hate those chinese letters in notificaion area... :( Beside that, rom is very stable, only panorama has glitches and it's very slow on rotation screen...

Guest CommeRestus

I didn't have any wifi freeze with both previous and new release, make sure you do a full wipe before installing.

I did clean install with full wipes on the version of the shendu rom im using twice and still have wifi freezes. i just leave it on.

Guest melodystyle2003

I did clean install with full wipes on the version of the shendu rom im using twice and still have wifi freezes. i just leave it on.

Data, cashe, dalvik and format system i always do.