[RECOVERY]ClockworkMod 6.0.2.7[30/12]

Guest razzmataz1478

Not for me, it gets stuck everytime. Gave it up after 20 minutes. Then my phone says that my sdcard is damaged and needs to be formated.

Edited by shaez

Guest razzmataz1478
Not for me, it gets stuck everytime. Gave it up after 20 minutes. Then my phone says that my sdcard is damaged and needs to be formated.

Then backup your SD to your computer and reformat, then restore the data.

Just do the same as you did to flash this recovery to return to the old one, except from you need that image.

Guest Haxorg

i flashed it, then went back to cwm 4 because i couldnt mount /sd-ext, then went back to cwm 6 and now i cant do anything in it, it loads recovery, but i cant do anything, the only button that works is the power button which reboots the phone.

when i try to flash cwm 4 or 6 recovery now, it just loads that frozen version of cwm 6, i dont know how to fix this :/

[EDIT]: restarting my PC and reflashing worked. But for some reason doing adb kill-server then trying again didn't.

Edited by Haxorg

Guest trueno2k

CWM 6.0.2.7 doesn't seem to want to boot up!?... I flashed the img file while my skate was in bootloader mode then did a fastboot reboot, held VOL UP + HOME buttons and it just gets stuck on the green android boot logo!?... What gives???...

Guest razzmataz1478
CWM 6.0.2.7 doesn't seem to want to boot up!?... I flashed the img file while my skate was in bootloader mode then did a fastboot reboot, held VOL UP + HOME buttons and it just gets stuck on the green android boot logo!?... What gives???...

I replied this in the cfx thread:

Try erasing the image first and then flash it.

Guest Haxorg

Easy flash:

ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.2.7 - DOWNLOAD (MultiUpload)

How to install - Windows, Linux and OSX

- Download the zip file above and extract to a directory

- Ensure USB debugging is enabled in 'Settings -> Development' and that, if on Windows, you have installed any requested drivers

- WINDOWS - double click 'install-recovery-windows.bat'

- MAC - Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type 'chmod +x install-superboot-mac.sh' followed by './install-recovery-mac.sh'

- LINUX - Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type 'chmod +x install-superboot-linux.sh' followed by 'sudo ./install-recovery-linux.sh'

You can reboot to recovery by issuing the 'adb reboot recovery' command.

basically downloaded PaulOBrian's zip for 4.0.1.4 CWM and replaced the img with the 6.0.2.7 CWM img, makes it easy to flash for noobs.

Guest razzmataz1478

Easy flash:

basically downloaded PaulOBrian's zip for 4.0.1.4 CWM and replaced the img with the 6.0.2.7 CWM img, makes it easy to flash for noobs.

ok :)

Edited by razzmataz1478

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest poludeli_kaktus

i get stuck in 6.0.2.7 cwm... install it, clean cashe and get stuck... pull out battery the reflash with 4.0.1.5.

is any solution for this?

Guest ServAnges

Hello,

I have some problem with the 6.0.2.7 on SFR Staraddict phone, when installed, no way to choose what to do.

I haven't any problem with V4.0.1.4 but with the V5.5.0.4 and this V6.0.2.7 the Vol + and - does nothing and no way to select the current choice.

Is this problem known ? and is there anyone who can help me ?

Thanks in advence

Guest almera8

Hello,

I have some problem with the 6.0.2.7 on SFR Staraddict phone, when installed, no way to choose what to do.

I haven't any problem with V4.0.1.4 but with the V5.5.0.4 and this V6.0.2.7 the Vol + and - does nothing and no way to select the current choice.

Is this problem known ? and is there anyone who can help me ?

Thanks in advence

Look here;

Guest razzmataz1478
Thank`s. Now working, but i didn`t notice

-wipe battery stats...

[Q] why always asking to fix root when reboot

It's a security measure for some devices.