Jr11 (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Nexus 4

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

A minor update has been uploaded to the kitchen this afternoon. I'm working on the next main update including more features from CM and a few fixes and enhancements.

P

Changelog

18th Jan

• CyangeonMod parts updated to 180113 nightly
  • Updated all 3rd party components
  • Added MoDaCo Forums app

Guest phillevy

Help please - after a recent flash of JR5 I found Trackball alert pro stopped working and wont recognise the ROM to patch - I uninstalled it and can't re-download it from google play as it now says incompatible - what is the best way to get the pro version back and running?

Update - I have just restored it using Titianium but it keeps giving framework not compatible messages - can you help with this or should i contact the developer?

Edited by phillevy

Guest phillevy

I did bake it originally, but I can't remember if it was in the last flash - I may have unticked it as I already had the pro version - should I reflash with it baked?

I just realized that my baseband is the .33 one. Isn't the stock one .24? I only flashed this rom (and the cyanogenmod version of your rom), I always cooked my own roms in the online kitchen and I never included the .33 baseband. Are you sure it isn't included by default?

Guest masterpfa

Just a quick note - MCR and MCMCR (my CyanogenMod based custom ROM) have enhanced 'dirty flash' tolerance - I have successfully flashed between the two with no issues. Nice eh? :)

P

I think this is highly irresponsible of you to encourage Flashaholics and recovering former abusers.

I had been clean for quite a few months now and had managed to sty on the straight and narrow, but then I hear talk of 'Flashing Dirty'?!?!?!?!?!

Paul, thanks to you, I am hooked again

:angry2:

Guest PaulOBrien

I think this is highly irresponsible of you to encourage Flashaholics and recovering former abusers.

I had been clean for quite a few months now and had managed to sty on the straight and narrow, but then I hear talk of 'Flashing Dirty'?!?!?!?!?!

Paul, thanks to you, I am hooked again

:angry2:

:-D

P

Hi Paul,

I'm experiencing a strange bug, (running franco kernel)... during a call my screen doesn't turn back on, even pressing the power button doesn't wake the screen, therefore I can't end calls that need to be ended! It's more painful if I'm calling out as it comes back to life when the person on the other end hangs up... anyone else get anything similar?

I have recognized the same issue today. Running Franco kernel r34. Could turn back the display Usingen power button twice.

Switched back To saved stock kernel

Guest masterpfa

Great ROM Paul thanks, loving the new additions especially the CM additions and the great Modaco forum app.

I am currently running with stock Kernel. Could anyone give any ideas as to what Franco kernel would offer over stock, I had been running r32 on my MCR Jr4 but after a 'dirty install' I am assuming that I am running with stock and this seems to be more than fast and smooth enough for me.

Edited by masterpfa

Guest PaulOBrien
Great ROM Paul thanks, loving the new additions especially the CM additions and the great Modaco forum app.

I am currently running with stock Kernel. Could anyone give any ideas as to what Franco kernel would offer over stock, I had been running r32 on my MCR Jr4 but after a 'dirty install' I am assuming that I am running with stock and this seems to be more than fast and smooth enough for me.

Franco Kernel has an important battery fix! Good reason? ;-)

P