[ROM][ICS 4.0.4] LG 4.0UI BETA 2

Guest zukriaksah

Guest Omar korom

ok guys... use my gapps, i promise u will not lose yr gallery :-) but u need at least 230mb system partition, mine is 260mb

http://www.4shared.c...429-signed.html

sorry, its a 4shared.com account, i upload this tru' my phone

Heylp me please !!!

I used this gapps but I didin't find all application like calculator ...

I think I've this problem because my system partition is not enough

Can you tell me how can I know the size of my system partition ? and how can I make it bigger

THANKS... i hv a smooth touchwiz 5 rom (4.0.4) too, but i cannot recompile a modified touchwiz framework-res.apk, error occured!

There is a Touchwiz 5 launcher on xda, I'm using it on CFX2 at the moment, not sure about functionality on ics. I can try it for you if you'd like? The zip file doesn't flash through cwm, so it has to be manually pushed.

Guest omegavesko

Heylp me please !!!

I used this gapps but I didin't find all application like calculator ...

I think I've this problem because my system partition is not enough

Can you tell me how can I know the size of my system partition ? and how can I make it bigger

The calculator is part of AOSP, not gapps. Just FYI.

You're right though, it sounds like your /system isn't big enough.

Guest akicarkralj

There is a Touchwiz 5 launcher on xda, I'm using it on CFX2 at the moment, not sure about functionality on ics. I can try it for you if you'd like? The zip file doesn't flash through cwm, so it has to be manually pushed.

Post a link please.

Guest akicarkralj

I'm sure the weather Widgets are included, I've got them on my pc if you'd like me to upload them.

Yes upload the launcher and the widgets please, I got back to cm9 beacuse of this launcher only worked on cm9 Edited by akicarkralj

Guest akicarkralj

I'll have to do it tomorrow mate, as I'm away from my computer at the moment. Watching the Hobbit :D

Okay have a good time, I'm going to watch some movies now see ya in the morning.

Guest akicarkralj

Okay have a good time, I'm going to watch some movies now see ya in the morning.

Sorry if I am boring you but I am going to village so I must have something to do.

Guest akicarkralj

THANKS... i hv a smooth touchwiz 5 rom (4.0.4) too, but i cannot recompile a modified touchwiz framework-res.apk, error occured!

Hey can you give me that TW5 rom if it's working?

Guest zukriaksah

Hey can you give me that TW5 rom if it's working?

Off course working... but framework-res.apk cannot be recompiled, so USB mass storage remain unfix

Guest akicarkralj

Off course working... but framework-res.apk cannot be recompiled, so USB mass storage remain unfix

Hey but I can always transfer files via recovery so if you can upload it I would be very happy. Oh yes, is all working like in LG UI rom? And one last question is it really touchwiz rom or cm based rom. Edited by akicarkralj

Guest zukriaksah

Hey but I can always transfer files via recovery so if you can upload it I would be very happy. Oh yes, is all working like in LG UI rom? And one last question is it really touchwiz rom or cm based rom.

Its a cm based rom but with touchwiz framework. Now playing with x-ui rom from http://xui.xda.cn

post-941987-0-36873800-1357089243_thumb.

post-941987-0-19440900-1357089413_thumb.

Edited by zukriaksah

Guest zukriaksah

Why you won't upload it?

Sorry... bz lately! Now I'm using ligux 4.1.2 121228 U1 rom, at last I managed to recompile jb framework-res.apk :-)

Guest akicarkralj

Sorry... bz lately! Now I'm using ligux 4.1.2 121228 U1 rom, at last I managed to recompile jb framework-res.apk :-)

I am just borring you beacuse I love touchwiz 5 and I would lovce to see it on my skate.